Wide World BMW

Used 844-327-6451 Used 844-327-6451
Service 844-327-4942 Service 844-327-4942

Good and efficient service

by from Irvington, NY |

Made my lease-end to new lease process easy: presented availability of comparably-equipped vehicles, maximized incentives and loyalty credits, prepared all the paperwork, turned in old and took delivery of new. Easy. Even took care of lease-end inspection. I value this type of efficient service.

Friendly, Great service and many selections.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I am interested to lease a 2013 sedan. Mr. George Popa thoroughly showed and explained each one on the listing and look for each one we have interest to see and to compare. He stayed to the last to lock up the shop due to our late visit. And Mr. Popa and Mr. Gary Shapiro from Finance are also very helpful for dealing with our insurance company to resolve the issues when we return to pick up the car.

Great service, friendly and helpful.

by from Brooklyn NY |

I am interested to lease a 2013 sedan. Mr. George Popa thoroughly showed and explained each one on the listing and look for each one we have interest to see and to compare. He was the last one to lock up the shop until finish with us. And Mr. Popa also very helpful for dealing with our insurance company to resolve the issues when we return to pick up the car.

A pleasant experience buying a BMW 328xi

by from Fishkill NY |

Manny made my car purchase a pleasant experience with his calm 'Can-Do' attitude. We discussed my needs and he made magic happen by helping me find the perfect pre-owned car. The sale was prompt with no hassles and the car was prepped and delivered in a couple days. Everyone should experience car buying from a great guy like Manny.

I love my car!

by from Wilton, CT |

Manny was very responsive throughout the process. He accommodated my schedule and answered every question I had. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

"George Popa is the man!"

by from Bronx, NY |

I've never met a more honest, hard working, down to earth salesman before in my life! I would recommend George Popa to any and every one looking to finance or lease a BMW. He goes above and beyond to help make sure you get your money's worth for your purchase. He was 100% honest the entire time and not once did he give off the vibe that he was just trying to make the sale. He is the perfect example of excellent customer service. After test driving two vehicles with him I was ready to make my purchase. He kindly asked how much I was working with, we did some number crunching and he recommended CPO program (which I would recommend to anyone purchasing a certified pre-owned BMW) which gives a great warranty coverage on your vehicle based off of the mileage on the vehicle. I can't remember his managers name but he was a great help too. One of the men in the finance department was a jerk and spoke very condescending to me and made me feel like he was telling me what to do more than advising me and insuring that I understood what he was recommending. I did not appreciate that and almost did not leave with the car due to that, but then George and his manager stepped in and referred us to a man named William Gallaher in the finance dept. and he was honest and straight up. He thoroughly explained everything I was signing my life away to and made sure I understood as well as recommended the additional coverage he believed that anyone driving a BMW should have and I ended up purchasing that coverage as well and it was not costly at all. If I can write a review for him as well I will and the next time I visit the dealer I will get the managers name and write a review for him as well. These three guys make a great team and make sure the customer satisfaction is main priority. I appreciate their services and I hope to continue doing business with each of them in the future. THANKS GEORGE! I wish you nothing but the best and I know you will make it far in this field guaranteed. #AwesomeExperience

I love George Popa!

by from New York |

If you are looking for a Vehicle George is your guy. My husband and I are military and currently located overseas. I was able to trust George judgment and count on his integrity. He followed up with me everyday and made my purchase easy. You may ask why would you buy a car you only seen online? Because George was professional and carried himself with integrity. Everything he promised he delivered. Thank you George I will see you soon for another purchase!

Stay away from their service department!

by from West Point, NY |

8 years ago purchased a CPO BMW from them. After my 3rd service visit I swore I would never go back to them. It was that bad! Recently, 1/21/2016, I purchased another used BMW from them. Took a week to have them get it ready. Finally picked the car up Thursday. On Friday, The day before the big snow storm I went out to lift the wipe from the windshield. The wiper blade was dangling from the metal housing of the wiper. This car passed NYS inspection??? They went thru and checked the car out and placed an inspection sticker on the windshield.!! That tells me this place hasn't changed a bit! So what else didn't they check!! We don't pay for lip service we pay for BMW service!! The place looks new, the sales people are friendly and their service still sucks!! They barely do the minimal to the car to get it out the door. Just stay away from Wide World and find a BMW location that really is a BMW service facility!! This place isn't.

friendly and efficient

by from west nyack, ny |

i came in to take advantage of a bmw early lease termination program. i was treated very well. the sales staff were efficient and friendly. they made the process painless and i am very satisfied with how things went. this was my second car leased from them. my service experience was also first rate. i have no problem recommending them for anyone who wants a performance car from an efficient and friendly dealership.

Fine Transaction

by from Atlantic Highlands, NJ |

I purchased a used VW from WW BMW. My salesman, George Popa was exceptional. Every part of the transaction was smooth and enjoyable. If I get to a point where I am able to purchase a new BMW, I will certainly return to this dealership. I feel like I got a a good, honest deal.