Wide World BMW

125 Rte 59, Spring Valley, NY 10954

New 866-414-7801
Used 877-468-3025
Service 888-686-3484

When You Buy, Trade, Lease, or Service with Us, We Both Win!

Found "The One"

by from Rockland, NY |

Found "The One" I went to BMW Wide World actually looking for a later model X3. After speaking with Manny and the Sales management team, they were able to find me the exact color and specs I really wanted on a newer model. They worked with me on pricing, IR, and certification. Manny was great to deal with, he understood what I was looking for and was able to deliver when it came crunch time. I always consider BMW and its partnering dealerships as elite, and I would definitley recommend BMW Wide World to anyone interested in purchasing a BMW especially Manny.

EXCELLENT!!

by from Garnerville NY |

EXCELLENT!!!! I purchased my first BMW 6-21-14!!!! I had the pleasure of working with salesmen Alan Himmelfarb. I HIGHLY recommend working with Alan. He was patient, very experienced, friendly, and really went above and beyond to make sure this was an easy, smooth buy. I couldnt be happier with the costumer service not only from Alan but also, Ned Goldstein (Finance Director). He also went above and beyond to give me a great deal and to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Steve Karasek who inspected and detailed the car also worked very hard to make sure everything was in order. My pervious experience with buying a car at Hyundai wasnt as glamorous. I cant wait to go back to buy my second BMW. Thank you so much!!!!

EXCELLENT!!

by from Garnerville NY |

The best I've ever been to

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Even though I live all the way in Brooklyn, I come all the way to Rockland for all my service needs because I love this service location. They have excellent communication, which is extremely important to me and they are also great about providing alternate means of transportation, including drop-off and pick-up service. Sometimes, if they finish before they expected, they'll drop the car off to me, which is so convenient. Of all the service centers I've been to, including Life Quality BMW in Brooklyn, Wide World far surpassed in communication, courtesy, respect and professionalism. I also made my latest lease purchase with Will Gallagher, who did his best to get me the best deal. Suzanne Leale is extremely respectful and helpful, and I plan to always come here for all my BMW needs and you should to! If you find that you ever have a complaint with them, just take a visit to Life Quality and you'll be sorry you every left them.

My Review Of World Wide BMW

by from Spring Valley, NY |

Overall great experience. Alan was able to make the experience of leasing my first new car smooth and easy. He listened to both my financial and commuting concerns and we were able to find the car that best suited me with ease.

2011 BMW 550xi

by from New City, NY |

Wide World BMW had very good service. My salesman Kurby was very knowledgeable and honest. He gave me a fair deal and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend buying any used BMW from this dealer knowing that you are getting a quality car. By far Kurby is the best salesman I have ever met, and that is saying much since I have met a lot of bad salesmen.

2nd CPO purchase from WW - Great group!

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

Just purchased a 2011 x5 xdrive 50i m sport from WW. Although the deal had some post signature hiccups they were handled incredibly professionally, and with great care, and always from the perspective of total customer service. From my salesperson Moon Hassan, to the GM of the CPO subsidiary Joe, every issue that came up they were more than accommodating. I will only buy my cars from Worldwide. From driving me from Spring Valley home to New Brunswick, NJ, to delivering my car to my home, I've never dealt with such a great staff. Even the gentleman who drove me home when my delivery wasn't ready, Warren, was just a great guy to spend an hour with. A great bunch. Thanks Moon and Joe!!

Great selection

by from Pleasantville, NY |

Emmanuel is a very professional guy. He is helpful and knowledgeable for helping me find the car I want. Would recommend to anybody want to buy from this dealer.

Shockingly good experience!

by from Somewhere, NJ |

The offered price for a used X3 seemed a bit low given the car's condition and miles, so I fully expected bait-and- switch games.That did not happen - Chris Durdunas was very nice, professional and helpful, and the sales process was painless. Two days later I'm still confused - shouldn't car buying experience be painful?! On unrelated note, Chris' dad, John, who also works at the dealership was hilarious, and made X3 post sale features learning experience, dare I say, "very enjoyable". I will do my best to buy my next bimmer at this dealership.

Wide World BMW / Brian Waters = Great

by from Spring Valley, New York |

Brian Waters was great to deal with. I shopped around my lease very thoroughly, and Brian was fantastic throughout the entire process - very professional, responsive via e-mail, and friendly. Additionally he gave us a great price on our car and didn't try to play any games whatsoever - this was a clear distinction compared to other dealerships that tried assumed we were ignorant by doing things like using an inflated money-factor on the lease. Brian was the _complete opposite_. We agreed on a spec, monthly payment, and out the door cost via e-mail. Once we got to the dealership, the deal was 100% what we agreed upon. Great all around. Brian will definitely be getting my business again, and I'd definitely refer anyone that needs a BMW to go to this dealer, and ask for Brian Waters.

Great sales team

by from Yonkers New York |

Wonderful dealership ! I have done business with wide world for many years and have bought 3 vehicles from them. I work in the service industry and know the importance of customer service and care and so I have to highly recommend Mr. Terrance Holmes . Very knowledgable and made the buying process quite relaxing. I have recommended many of my clients to your dealership. Mr Holmes in my opinion is a great asset to your fine establishment . Kim Henry of Yonkers New York .