Napleton Ford in Libertyville

1010 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 877-219-0072 New877-219-0072
Used 888-221-6805 Used888-221-6805
Service 888-509-7941 Service 888-509-7941

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Great Experience!

by from Winnetka, IL |

Car shopping is never easy and being new to the area had us visiting a lot of dealerships for all car brands. Thankfully, we found Mike Chiappetta at Napleton Ford of Libertyville, who was head and shoulders above the others in understanding what we were looking for and what we could afford. Mike was helpful and honest about pricing without being pushy. He went out of his way to work with us on a deal for the car we wanted. I felt like he really cared about us as customers. Our overall experience at Napleton Ford was excellent. August Trexler, who took us on a test drive was patient and knowledgable (it was surprising how many salespeople at other dealers did not really know the nuances of their vehicles.) August also came in on his day off to give us a very thorough tutorial on the vehicle when we picked it up. The purchase process was quick and easy, with no catches or last minute surprises. Yes, they offered extended warranties, but were not pushy and did not care that we turned them down. So far, we love our new Escape, it has pretty much every bell and whistle you could want, including the very latest safety features, electronic integration and some pretty cool extras like a lift gate that opens by waving your foot, remote start, a moonroof across the front and back seat areas and even parking assist (which we honestly haven't tried yet.) We've not needed their service department yet, so I can't comment on that. And, we will see if the quality of the Escape holds up a couple years down the road, but so far, it's been fun to drive. Thanks Mike and August, we'll be by for those free car washes!

John and Laura Berthiaume

by from Mundelein Ill |

We were so happy with our experience in buying a used Van. Bill Swanson our salesman did an excellent job. He was professional and very accommodating. Donna in the finance dept was pleasant and also very professional. We would recommend our family and neighbors to buy at Napleton Ford. Thank you for yopur great servive and we look forward to doing business with you again.

No pressure online sales

by from wheaton |

Contacted online they followed up and were very professional, no pressure sales tactics would recommend contacting and doing business with. Will monitor there inventory in future

Great experience with sales / management / service

by from Skokie, IL |

Purchased a pre driven car at Napelton Ford. Tim Barcal was great to do business with as well as Steve, one of the managers. Addionally, Rena and Juston in servive were very helpful in doing some additional 'prep' work on my vehicle. Thanks to all of them to make my first experience with Napelton Ford a very 'positive' one.

Most Enjoyable Buying Experience

by from Arlington Heights |

What a pleasure we had dealing with Napleton Ford in Libertyville Tim Barcal and Kevin Gordon made our purchase of Ford Fusion an easy decision with their honest an informative answers to all our questions. Great experience for us

Great Customer Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

This was my first time ever buying a car. Tim Barcal was so helpful with everything and had such a positive attitude that made everything much more enjoyable. I learned a lot throughout the whole process and Tim is such a genuine guy. I loved this entire process because there was no pressure. Tim took his time showing me cars that would work well for my situation as a first time buyer. He worked hard to get the best used car for the best deal! I highly HIGHLY recommend Napleton Ford and Tim! Best experience I could ever ask for!

Great Sales, Great Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

Recently bought two vehicles from Napleton Ford. Great sales personnel in Alfredo Mena and Steve Potts. Great service department, which includes Jason, Rena and Luke. I will visit Napleton first when looking for the next vehicle, possibility as early as this summer.

Great service associate

by from Vernon hills |

I bought my escape for the ford and I take it to get service and the service representative Natalie it's one of the best people I have worked with she always gets me in and out as fast as possible.

Best car buying experience

by from Vernon Hills |

If you are looking to buy a car, find Tim Barcal at Napleton Ford for the best car buying experience. He is knowledgeable, honest and his low pressure approach makes the experience a pleasure rather than a hassle. Our family has both purchased and leased cars with Tim and Napleton and we couldn't be happier with the outcomes. The staff at Napleton are willing to work with you and make car shopping a breeze. Thanks to Tim, Rich and Mike our family now has a new Escape and Focus! Don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Why Go Anywhere Else????

by from Waukegan, Il |

Bought a 2011 Escape from Larry. Was greeted at the door with smiling faces. I am disabled and everyone was extremely accommodating. I knew what I wanted and just went in to look and ended up driving away in my new car. Sales process went very smooth. Kevin, sales manager, has good negotiat.ing skills and we both walked away happy. Had to bring it back a few days later for a minor service problem. Scott, service advisor took me in with no waiting and the problem was resolved. Service department was the cleanest I have ever seen anywhere. Hats off to Napleton Ford Libertyville for a GREAT car buying experience