Napleton Ford in Libertyville

1010 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 877-219-0072
Used 888-221-6805
Service 888-509-7941

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Great Experience!

by from Winnetka, IL |

Car shopping is never easy and being new to the area had us visiting a lot of dealerships for all car brands. Thankfully, we found Mike Chiappetta at Napleton Ford of Libertyville, who was head and shoulders above the others in understanding what we were looking for and what we could afford. Mike was helpful and honest about pricing without being pushy. He went out of his way to work with us on a deal for the car we wanted. I felt like he really cared about us as customers. Our overall experience at Napleton Ford was excellent. August Trexler, who took us on a test drive was patient and knowledgable (it was surprising how many salespeople at other dealers did not really know the nuances of their vehicles.) August also came in on his day off to give us a very thorough tutorial on the vehicle when we picked it up. The purchase process was quick and easy, with no catches or last minute surprises. Yes, they offered extended warranties, but were not pushy and did not care that we turned them down. So far, we love our new Escape, it has pretty much every bell and whistle you could want, including the very latest safety features, electronic integration and some pretty cool extras like a lift gate that opens by waving your foot, remote start, a moonroof across the front and back seat areas and even parking assist (which we honestly haven't tried yet.) We've not needed their service department yet, so I can't comment on that. And, we will see if the quality of the Escape holds up a couple years down the road, but so far, it's been fun to drive. Thanks Mike and August, we'll be by for those free car washes!

Amazing Professionals!!!

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

I searched the entire midwest for an F-150 with the options I was looking for. I contacted a few other dealers but either they could not find the vehicle or they wanted to play games instead of sell a truck. I had been eyeing an F-150 on Napelton's lot for approx 6 weeks, but felt it was out of my price range. I emailed the sales team of William Underhill and Mike Chiappetta. I was promptly contacted and within 36 hours, we were able to negotiate a price for the new truck, a price for my trade in and a price for an extended warranty. No games, no lies, no bait and switch. An honest mans deal. Upon arriving at the dealership, my wife and I were promptly greeted by Jim Mueller, who was one of the friendliest salesmen I've ever had the privilege to work with. Jim, Mike and William made my wife and I feel at home in the dealership. Jim took us for a test drive in my new truck, took us for a test drive in another type of vehicle we were considering for my wife and took me to the service department so they could answer all my questions about the vehicle's engine. After we took possession of the vehicle, Jim sat with us for over 30 mins giving us a comprehensive overview of our new truck. Jim was prompt and attentive to everything we needed and made sure my wife and I never had to open a single door for ourselves while we were at the dealership. My truck was immaculately detailed and had a full tank of gas. Victor Quinones in the finance department made the paperwork quick and painless. This purchase was one of the easiest transactions I've made in my life. The professionalism of Mike, Jim, William and Victor was second to none. These men know what customer service is and what it takes to make a deal. No games, no pressure, no bait and switch, just pure honest professionals!!! I highly recommend this dealership and these men when you consider your next vehicle purchase.

Napleton Ford Libertyville Il.

by from Des Plaines Il. |

Wonderful and easy buying experience. Found the exact Edge for us and handled our purchase effortlessly. Thanks to Rich, Mike and Victor for your professional effort. I drove from Des Plaines Il. because of their low pressure sales team.

My experience buying a new Ford Edge 2015

by from Round Lake Beach,IL |

M y day started at 10:20 with my wife Bobbi meeting with our salesman Dan Hightower. We drove and F150 2014 Pickup and a 2015 Edge. My mind originally was set to a pickup but changed due to family concerns. We decided to buy the edge 2015. I was showed two models the luxury model and the second best. I decided on the showroom model. The buying went great and Victor the business manager was awesome. Dan went over the vehicle with us to show the options in the car. He did not miss a thing. This dealership has been in my family since my father owned Fords for years. He bought his first when Mr. Sessler owned the business. I work in town and take vehicles to get serviced. The dealership is number 1 in my eyes.

All Around Great

by from Fox Lake IL |

The Napleton Ford Family truly know the meaning behind customer service. From the moment we walk in the door whether we have an inquiry, a service matter or are looking to purchase a new vehicle; your team is always there to ensure we are taken care of. There are no hidden agendas, no bogus sales pitches, no babble for us to dig through. Thanks to Tim Barcal, whom we consider our personal sales rep, Victor, whom we consider our fabulous e Finance manager, Dave Anderson,whom we consider our magical mechanic, Joe whom we consider our service Adviser and Kevin whom we consider our Sales Manger: WE THANK YOU!!!! 2011 Escape 2012 F350 2013 Focus 2014 F150 2015 Fusion As long as the we can purchase new vehicles and we are in the Napelton area we will buy from you.

Excellent customer service

by from Kenosha, WI |

The staff was the best, most helpful of any dealership I've ever experienced.

Super Customer Service!

by from McHenry, IL |

After weeks of stressing over where or how to buy my next used/pre-owned vehicle, my brother suggested I try searching a Ford dealership as we respected that Ford was one of the auto companies that did not take government bail-out money to pay their CEOs big bonuses before closing their doors. They weathered the storm and came out even stronger. Rich Randazzo, the salesman at Napleton was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and he and Napleton went to bat to get the price of the car within my comfort zone. Rich took a stressful experience of buying a used car and turned it into easy peasy! I would definitely consider buying a car from Rich and Napleton in the future -- and you should too!

Great sale with Tim Barcal!

by from Libertyville, IL |

Coming in to buy my first car, I was pretty nervous. Tim made the experience fun and enjoyable from start to finish. Very personable, felt very genuine. Thanks again, Tim!

Great Customer Service

by from Beach Park, IL |

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had! From Bill responding to my internet request, to Steve working very hard to find a car I could only have dreamed of, to Rich taking me for a test drive and finally selling me the car...this dealership is well worth calling or stopping by. They will do everything they can to make things happen!!! These guys not only have great customer service skills but treat you more than just a customer. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!

Customer Service with Graham Conners

by from Libertyville,Il |

I bought an Explorer last June. The wipers were streaking and just happened to drive by Napleton Ford in Libertyville. I stopped to get new wipers, in a matter of minutes Service Rep Graham Conners had a new set of wipers on and I was on my way. No Charge as they were a warranty item. Fast and courteous. Dosen't get any better. Thanks again Graham.

Customer service was amazing

by from Chicago, il |

Just bought a 2011 used Chevy Cruze from Napleton Ford in libertyville. They made everything quick and easy. Effortless. Customer service was amazing. My financial situation isn't the most ideal for financing a car but they worked with me in the best possible way! Finance manager Victor was very helpful and worked with me in everyway possible. Stephanie Brandt the internet specialist was the one who made everything possible and found this car that had just come into their store that day. Tim Barcal the sales assosciate went above and beyond in making sure my trade in went smooth and everything was perfect. 5 stars all around great dealership!!!!