Napleton Ford in Libertyville

1010 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 877-219-0072
Used 888-221-6805
Service 888-509-7941

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Customer service was amazing

by from Chicago, il |

Just bought a 2011 used Chevy Cruze from Napleton Ford in libertyville. They made everything quick and easy. Effortless. Customer service was amazing. My financial situation isn't the most ideal for financing a car but they worked with me in the best possible way! Finance manager Victor was very helpful and worked with me in everyway possible. Stephanie Brandt the internet specialist was the one who made everything possible and found this car that had just come into their store that day. Tim Barcal the sales assosciate went above and beyond in making sure my trade in went smooth and everything was perfect. 5 stars all around great dealership!!!!

Very nice place to deal with.

by from montgomery il. |

I bought a used 2011 jeep wrangler from Randy Swastek and was very pleased at how I was treated and how nice the other employees were. I got a fair price and was happy with it. Great place to buy a new or used car.

Great place & sales team

by from Waukegan, IL |

Yesterday we purchased a 2013 C-Max SE. Tim Barcal was our salesman. He was great to work with. Very helpful. Not pushy what so ever. The sales mgr Nick was also very helpful. They went the extra mile to make sure I was able to stay within my payment price range. I would definitely recommend this dealership for a great experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Mundelin, IL |

Had bought Ford Taurus here in 2001 and 1995. Was in the market for a late model low mileage used car. The sales person Tim Barcal was very helpful, friendly and not pushy. The sales manager on several occasions came over and introduced himself and asked if everything was going OK. Talked about two cars and bought one of them. The cars were just what we were looking for and were in great condition from all appearances and with under 20,000 miles. They did not try to push the extras that most people do not procure anyway. The sales person was one of the most helpful ones I've dealt with and everyone I met in the dealership was friendly and made the buying process stress free.

Great place to buy a car

by from Lake Villa, Illinois |

I contacted 5 Ford dealers to get quotes on a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited. Napleton Ford in Libertyville was the most responsive. Rich Freni was our salesman and he was great to work with. He was aboveboard, honest, and courteous. No haggling on the price as it was the best one we got. The whole process was relaxed and smooth. Customer service is obviously one of the focuses at this dealership as we were treated great the entire time. I recommend Napleton to anyway looking for a car.

Great to deal with through the whole process

by from Round Lake, IL |

I ordered a 2013 Mustang from Napleton Ford and they were great to deal with from beginning to end. Gave me a great price when most dealers where not willing to negotiate at all on Mustangs. They also matched the low rate I could get through my credit union so I could have the whole process complete easily on my visit. They did not try any high pressure tactics and were easy to deal with. I would recommend my salesperson Rich Freni to anyone looking for a new Ford.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Zion, Il |

I was shopping for a vehicle to meet my specific needs. The went to the dealership to look at a used Chrysler. The vehicle was very nice. It was just a little taller than I would have liked it to be. The salesman and manager. Were so nice and did everything they could to give me a price I could not refuse. I would have bought the car if it had only been a couple inches lower in the back. I would be able to load my wheelchair into the vehicle with no problem. If you are looking for a dealership that will go the extra mile for you. This is the place to go.