Five Towns Nissan

600 Burnside Ave, Inwood, NY 11096

Rev. Candice B.

by from Rosedale, NY |

The salesman Diony was really great! The receptionist Jasmine was really kind! Adrian the manager was also nice. Phil the manager is the best! I would definitely purchase a second car from five towns Nissan! Everyone was kind, and great!

Sloppy Communication

by from Northport, NY |

I went in to buy a used car. We settled on price and financing was arranged. I asked them to hold off until I spoke with my credit union, in order to compare financing. Several hours later, I called the salesman and as him if the car could be held, as I was going to buy the car in the morning. He said, "Yes," but that he was away from the office and would call when they held it. Hours later, he called to tell me they sold it - in the period when he wasn't there. Thanks Five Towns!

great customer service

by from queens |

I had a great experience with Lawrence. I bought a 2010 pathfinder stock number ct562n. i had issues before with getting approved, but lawrence did a great job in getting what i wanted.. i would definitely recommend this dealership

Service at 5 Towns Nissan

by from New York |

My name is Diana and i bought a 2007 Nissan Murano and Lenrich was awesome. I have also had the pleasure of working with Keith in the service department You guys have always provided excellent customer service and i want to commend you.

Horrible - ConArtists, Crooks - Stay Away !!!

by from New York, NY |

Horrible - ConArtists, Crooks - Stay Away !!! Went in to lease a car and got taken advantage of

Deceptive - Extremely unpleasant- STAY AWAY

by from Inwood, NY |

Long story short- they will over promise and under deliver. They will not respect your time and leave you standing around for hours. Do yourself a favor and choose another dealership. Full story- I initially was dealing with Francisco. We test drove many cars and finally found one Nissan Rogue that fit my needs. There were many scratches on the exterior, Francisco said that they would be buffed out and the car would be ready to go by Saturday (three days from when the deal was made). I gave him a deposit, signed the paperwork and left expecting to pick up my car on Saturday in the condition we had discussed. When I arrived on Saturday the car had not been buffed, it had not even been vacuumed! How could I take a car in this state? We began looking at other cars. I found another that fit my needs though it had a massive scratch on the steering wheel. I said I would take the car if the steering wheel plate could be replaced- Francisco said this was an easy fix and he could replace it. I said I wanted to take the car that day and he said he could get the car ready while I was in financing. I sit down with financing and I am told I need to pay an additional $2,000 for the certified plan. I was initially told that this car was certified and Francisco never mentioned there additional fee on top of the sticker price- another deception. I pay the fee (what choice do I have?), finish with financing and walk outside to get my car. At this point, nobody is willing to help me anymore. Francisco had moved onto another client and finally his manager Ian had to get involved. Ian was unable to find the keys, after standing in the parking lot for 15 minutes finally someone surfaces with the keys to the car. We open the door to find that the car had not been vacuumed here was literally garbage in the back seat and trunk. The exterior had not been washed, there was a paint chip on the bumper and the steering wheel was still in the same poor condition. I was told by Ian and Francisco that I could bring the car by in a few days so that they could handle the repairs we disused. This is where things really took a turn for the worse. Francisco called to tell me that they would no longer be able to replace the steering wheel plate, the cost would be too expensive for the dealership to absorb. I tried negotiating with them and got nowhere and Francisco and Ian both denied ever promising me that this could be done- essentially calling me a liar. Furthermore, I then had to wait 3 weeks to even get an appointment for my car to be vacuumed and buffed- something that should have been done before I even drove the car off the lot. Their follow up was very poor, I had to call each time to follow up on the status of the appointment. Cons- Very difficult to work with Sales Managers will over promise to close the deal and in the end not make good on their promises Hidden fees Under staffed Poor follow up Advice- There are Nissan dealerships everywhere. My family has bought many Nissan's from other dealerships and had very pleasant experiences. Not only was this experience unpleasant but I was deceived into buying a car that I would have never bought had I known the steering wheel plate would be in such poor condition. Trust me, choose another dealership. I also only found out about this site because Ian desprately asked me not to post a poor review on DealerRater. Thanks Ian for telling me about this site so I can share my awful experience with everyone.

Great Service, Great Overall Atmosphere

by from Far Rockaway, NY |

Diony Perez(Dio) this young man has exceptional customer service...very charismatic great attitude and extremely patient. Mr. Perez has an ability to figure out whom in which he is dealing with.(personality) he does not try and sell you the world that you can not afford. He really works within the parameters he is given(budget)very family oriented. Mr. Perez is a true definition of a sales agent(Nissan) he brings the mission statement that governs this corporation to life. Mr.. Perez has great potential. I would also like to mention the great staff that has also made this possible(Will, Alex) this men know their stuff, cars finance, customers...Please by all means if you are in the five town area stop and say "Hello" and get some great car advise...LOL to purchase a vehicle would definitely make the pot a lot sweeter!!! My whole family is very grateful. Blessings!!!

Customer-Darlean Maxwell-Gails &Ronald Gails

by from Queens,NY |

Definitely Recommend!

by from New York NY |

I'm not one to give reviews, but I have to say that my buying experience at five towns was awesome. Even though it took a while for me to get approved, my Salesman Francisco was patient and helpful. I was able to get into the Altima I wanted! :)

Excellent Customer Service

by from New York, NY |

My Sales Rep was very knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I wasnt sure I would be able to get a car, I was able to get into a Nissan Rogue! I believe I was able to get into this car because of my salesman, Francisco. Thank you!!