City Cadillac Buick GMC

43-60 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-469-1635
Used 888-469-1710
Service 888-259-6961

At City Cadillac Buick GMC you receive tiptop service, valuable offers and a tremendous inventory!!

Great Experience at City Cadillac

by from New York NY |

I had a great overall experience dealing with City Cadillac and most of all the Sales Rep. Mr. Jose Minaya. He was very knowledgeable and a genuine good guy. Would recommend anyone to deal with Mr. Minaya. Thank You

Jose Minaya is the #1 salesman to make it happen!

by from inwood New York |

Jose Manaya was very professional and determined to satisfy us as new customers. He was friendly and took his time with us and had a considerable amount of knowledge about the process and our choice of car. Even after driving home with our dream car he gave us a call reminding us he was there for any future questions or concerns.Despite some bumps throughout the process Jose made sure we walked out of there with our dream car!

Great Leasing Experience

by from New York, NY |

Loved my experience leasing from City Cadillac Buick GMC. Specifically, dealing with Emmanuel Christopher made the whole thing so much easier. He got me the best deal, was responsive and knowledgeable and just made the whole leasing process go much smoother. Would recommend giving him a call.

Honest and Straight Forward Dealer

by from Howard Beach, NY |

I was in the market for an upgrade from my Honda Pilot. I contacted many dealers about buying me out of my lease and my SUV's Valuation, but only City Cadillac and Buick GMC met my expectations. They were able to give me above the value I needed to switch into a beautiful Buick Enclave. Christopher Lopez, Gary Campbell and John Randazzo were by helpers in getting this purchase done and making it all possible. These guys are the best, you can walk in and feel great walking out knowing you got the best deal. In my situation, I went in on Christmas Eve and these guys stayed back late to help me out on such a day. I leased my Enclave with the Costco Supplier Discount and everything numbers wise was a transparent as possible with all discounts and rebates clearly displayed. I was worried about leasing again from another dealer because I was burned before, but these guys made me feel like family. I will certainly be leasing again from them. Do yourself a favor, make your choice on color, and gadgets and contact John, Chris and Gary; they will get it done. For now, I'm enjoying my new Enclave. - SBS

Good Service

by from Queens, NY |

The purchase of the car went smooth I felt I was respected and not pressured for buying the car. Very pleasant experience.

Good guys

by from Ny ny |

Great place-- walked in a stranger left with a truck and a new family!!!!

Chris Lopez Great sales man!!!!!!!!

by from QUEENS , NY |

I was referred by a friend and when i met Chris Lopez i told him of my past experiences with salesman who just want the sale and don't hear the client. Chris asked me what i was driving i told him a 1998 Toyota Camry i brought new.He looked at me and said PAPI its time to do you and that he worked for me. From that point on he showed me he did, he gave me options told me to relax think about it and in the end gave me a great deal. He told his time to go over everything in the car and if i had any issues or questions to come back and he would be there to address them. While there everyone was nice to me , but Mr. Lopez is the reason i would referrer and come back myself. Thank You PAPI

Christopher Lopez

by from Ding mans ferry, PA |

Christopher was very helpful and knowledgable. He helped us purchase our 2014 Acadia, we are very happy with the vehicle.

Go to Christopher

by from Queens, NY |

Christopher really helped us get a great deal on our Buick Enclave. He is a great Sales Rep. The managers were excellent also and really worked with us.

Excellent Service! Love My New Car!

by from Queens, NY |

Walked in out of the blue and met with Dan Cunningham. I was not ready to buy at that moment and was just inquiring about the ATS. He was extremely helpful, showing differences between 2014 and 2105 (which is what I wanted to know). He did not sell me to purchase, but rather offered his services and showed me what I was interested in. After I left, I checked further into purchasing a car from there and received a recommendation for Dan. I immediately contacted City and made an appointment to meet with Dan to purchase the car. I must say, it was a pleasant, un-pressured and easy going experience. Thank you, Dan. I am very happy with my new car!

The best salesman

by from Hempstead NY |

Dan Keys is one of the best salesman in my car buying experience. Mr. Keys never used car pressure tactics during my car purchase experience. He is professional, patience, and knowledgeable. City Cadillac is very lucky to have Dan Keys as their saleman.