City Cadillac Buick GMC

43-60 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-469-1635
Used 888-469-1710
Service 888-259-6961

At City Cadillac Buick GMC you receive tiptop service, valuable offers and a tremendous inventory!!

The place to buy a Caddy

by from Bayside NY |

I just purchased an XTS AWD from City Cadillac. From the moment I walked into the showroom, everyone was so polite and helpful. My salesman, Santino Curatolo was knowledgeable, professional, so helpful and just a nice, sincere person. His female manager was also so helpful and courteous. If your looking to buy a new Caddy, without the games and a hassle free experience, see Santino. This is the place to buy a new Caddy.

by from Forest Hills NY |

Just leased another Cadillac SRX from City Cadillac and I want to thank Santino for being there to get it done. He gave as much time and effort as needed. He also is a great communicator and an all around good guy. If you are looking for a Caddy I highly recommend getting it through Santino at City Cadillac. All the best, Santino...thanks again!

THE BEST PLACE TO GO TO WHEN SUPRISING LOVE ONE

by from Queens, N. Y. |

I wanted to surprise my husband with a new car because he retired from his job and his birthday was coming up. So I went to City Cadillac Buick GMC to purchase a car for him. Dan Keys waited on me and I explained to him what I was doing and he said ok know problem. Mr. Keys was very, I mean very excited about what I was doing for my husband, he said that he would do everything that he can to help me. He asked me did I had any idea of the kind, color, and year that he was interested in. I let Mr. Keys know that when we were in North Carolina with some friends of ours, my husband said if he brought a car it would be a Buick Lacrosse 2014 red or silver. You know that they had the car wright there in the showroom, wow. But Mr. Keys didn't stop there he still looked for a red and silver with the inside different, so I can choose the one that my husband would like. We looked at the other cars that he found as well, now I had my choice. Mr. Keys did not force or push me at all, he took his time with me. Of course we went back to the 1st one, and got it. I like the idea Mr. Keys didn't get upset with me, he just took his time with me so I can surprise my husband the way I wanted to. Mr. Keys said don't worry we will have it all fixed up for you with a red bow on it as well so when you bring your husband he can really be surprised. The atmosphere in there is beautiful, everyone speaks to you, and shake your hand. This is our second car from City Cadillac. My husband brought me a 2014 one last year.

Norman & Roseann Zinder

by from Howard Beach, N.Y. |

I had leased two cars with Salemen Argenis Perez. He's a perfect gentlemen and it's always a pleasure doing business with him.

New 2015 Acadia and great Salesperson

by from New York, NY |

We walked into the City Buick GMC dealership where we had made an appointment to see Janae Dutcher. We learned upon arrival she was gone for the day. Christopher Lopez stepped in and assisted us with our purchase. He is clearly knowledgeable and we are grateful he took such good care of us. We recommend this guy to anyone in the market for a new (or used) car. He's great. Thanks Chris!

Thank you City Cadillac!!

by from Queens, NY |

I had an AMAZING experience at City Cadillac!! Emannuel, our sales rep was professional, sweet and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I never felt rushed or pushed into making a quick decision. After visiting numerous dealerships, I came back because of Emmannuel. I love the welcoming feeling and friendliness I felt from the staff. Steve, the sales manager was GREAT. He was knowledgeable and really worked with me. Bruce in Finance was phenomenal! He was patient and really worked with me. I can't say enough positive things about City Cadillac and the staff! Even after I took delivery of my vehicle I received emails and phone calls to see if I was enjoying my car. I also received a gift basket in appreciation of my business. Overall I would highly recommend City Cadillac to friends and family. I look forward to doing business again with them in the future!!! BTW I'm loving by 2015 SRX AWD! Thank you City Cadillac, you truly are a step above the rest.

New GMC Acadia Denali from Chris Lopez

by from NYC, New York |

Just leased my new 2015 GMC Acadia Denali - Chris Lopez and Dan Cunningham were excellent to deal with and provided a very good deal. Would definitely go to them again - beat the pricing of 5 other dealers and were great to work with.

New Cadallic

by from New Hyde Park N Y |

very helpful sales rep Dan Keys. I bought three autos at City Cadallic prior to this one. They were one Cadallic and two Buicks. I returned and purchased another with the help of the same salesman, Dan Keys.

Welcoming Dealership.

by from Woodside, NY |

Argenis Perez was great to work with, and he is very knowledgeable about the details of each model. He went above and beyond to locate the exact vehicle I wanted, and he made the whole car buying experience low-pressure and stress-free. Anyone in the market for a car would do well to have Argenis as their sales rep. My experience once again was superb. Wilson,

Jose Minaya was great

by from New York, NY |

Jose Minaya was a professional the whole time and he helped me with the purchase of a great vehicle. I highly recommend him. Thanks.

Jose Minaya was great

by from New york, NY |

Jose Minaya was a professional the whole time. He helped me with the purchase of a great vehicle. I highly recommend him.