City Cadillac Buick GMC

43-60 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-469-1635
Used 888-469-1710
Service 888-259-6961

At City Cadillac Buick GMC you receive tiptop service, valuable offers and a tremendous inventory!!

Honest salespeople, very professional

by from New York, NY |

Our salesman, Rick Eichner, has become an invaluable asset to our business, not just as the person who sells us a car. He has always gone out of his way for us and for that we are truly grateful.

GREAT SERVICE, BUYING PROCESS AND FACILITIES

by from New York, New York |

our experience with buying a Buick at City Cadillac was very good. Our salesperson Argenis Perez was very helpful, knew his product and told us all about the car, the new gadgets,etc. and how best to utilize these gadgets. He is a credit to your organization. Allyson Doyle was also very helpful in finalizing the purchase of the car.

Content With My New SRX

by from New York |

Dan Keys was very helpful in assisting with the purchase of my SRX. We sat down and conversed on a cordial level while processing the paperwork. Am happy with the vehicle purchased and the customer service.

Leonard Yavner

by from Jackson Heights, NY |

The Sales Manager of the Used Car division, Dan Keys, was my salesman. He was friendly, helpful in all respects, and explained all the offers and options available to me. I bought the car, after being allowed to consult with my wife, the next day. I was offered an extended warranty and service contract which I purchased. The service department said he needed a couple of hours to prep the car, so I left and came back at 4:00pm and picked up the car. The next few days of examining the car, my wife and I discovered that none of the hidden little & large compartments to hold various possessions, change, maps, etc., were full of crumbs and dirty. I expected better of Cadillac. With that being said, Mr. Keys did his job, friendly and professionally, but the service department failed to deliver a clean car. I have been in contact with Mr. Keys a few times and he satisfied all my concerns.

Love my new Cadi

by from LIC, NY |

I showed one night at City not 100% sure I would get a Cadi. I met Jose Minaya and told him what my needs were. I made a jump in car to luxury CTS and need pricing in a certain area. I also needed to be bought of my old lease. I looked at 8 cars and no dealership gave me the time, service, or deal that Jose, Steve, and City did. The showroom and service could us a little upgrade. However, if you are a loyal brand person like me you stick with quality. That's what City gives you.

Jose minaya

by from Queens NY |

My family and I were very happy meeting Jose and he was fantastic. Jose met all of our needs and we were able to drive off the lot with a brand new ATS

Santino Curatolo great salesman

by from flushing ny |

When i walked in i told him just shopping he took a lot of time never looked to get rid of me.Showed me a lot of car spent a lot of time did his job while. i did buy a car and i am very happy i did.

Great Service from Jose and Steve at City Cadillac

by from New York, NY |

I recently leased a GMC Terrain Denali from City Cadillac and was very happy with my service from Steve and Jose Minaya. I felt no pressure during the process and both Jose and Steve made me feel comfortable with all the options that I had. I would highly recommend both of these individuals and the entire City Cadillac team! -John Kernan

great experiencce at city cadillac

by from new york ny |

Jose was he was great. I had a very favorable experience and he went above and beyond when I leased my new Acadia. I would recommend city cadillac.

Nice place friendly people.

by from Middle Village NY |

Very friendly staff salesman called a lot to ask how things were going and if I had a question I could call him.