City Cadillac Buick GMC

43-60 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-469-1635
Used 888-469-1710
Service 888-259-6961

At City Cadillac Buick GMC you receive tiptop service, valuable offers and a tremendous inventory!!

My car buying experience at City Cadillac-Buick.

by from Bronx, New York |

After going to other dealerships, in the New York City area, on June 16, I visited the City Cadillac and Buick company on Northern Blvd. There, I was helped by Joshua Vargas, one of their salesperson. I was struck by Mr. Vargas professionalism. He help me to locate a vehicle that I and my family are quite satisfied with. I was able to get a car that met my budget. And I am please. Thanks Joshua.

Would recommend

by from Queens, NY |

Dealt with Chris Lopez. It took a couple of visits to finally close the deal but he found me the truck I wanted without being pushy or aggressive. Would buy another vehicle from him in a heartbeat.

Great experience. Would recommend

by from Glendale, NY |

I went in to City Buick GMC with the mindset that I had to be strong with what I wanted and not fall for usual dealer tricks. As I entered I met Christopher Lopez who ended up being the furthest thing from what I was expecting. Not only was his attitude towards me more than comforting but he didn't try to sell me on something I didn't want. Which is something every other place I've went to had done. There was no attempt to get me in an expensive car that I didn't need, he even went as far as changing my mind on the car I wanted (gmc Acadia) because with the situation I was in I couldn't have afforded it and suggested the GMC TERRAIN. Which I absolutely love. And i can afford it with no problem. Overall it was by far the best and easiest car buying experience I ever had and I defiantly will be referring Christopher Lopez to anybody I know who's car shopping.

City Cadillac Is The Best!!!!!

by from Long Island City, Ny |

I bought the 2015 GMC Terrain, Joshua Vargas at City Cadillac in Long Island City, NY was tremendously helpful, kind, friendly and patient with my decision making. The staff was also amazing.

Thank you City Cadillac, Buick, GMC!

by from New York |

Dealing with City Cadillac, Buick, GMC was a wonderful experience! Thank you so much Gary Campbell for your amazing customer service, very professional and polite demeanor. It was a pleasure doing business with your company and with you. You explained everything thoroughly and made the car buying experience a breeze. We are completely satisfied with everything! Thanks again!!

Excellent Service at City Cadillac Buick GMC

by from Astoria, NY |

I am a returning customer and once again I had a great experience at City Cadillac. The people there are the ultimate professionals. They treat you with respect the moment you step into the place. Our Sales Consultant was Christopher Lopez. He was very knowledgeable and made the process of returning one vehicle and leasing another a very smooth and hassle-free experience. He was also very friendly and a great people person. The atmosphere was great. The kids insisted on coming along because they remembered having a good time there a few years back (the complementary hot chocolate, fruits, muffins and granola bars are a big plus). The place is clean and inviting. I recommend it strongly. You will not be disappointed. Thank you City Cadillac.

Fantastic Service at City Cadillac Buick GMC

by from Astoria, NY |

I am a returning customer and once again I had a great experience with City Cadillac Buick GMC on 43-60 Northern Blvd (Long Island City). The atmosphere is friendly and the people are the ultimate professionals. Our Sales Consultant was Christopher Lopez. He showed a great deal of knowledge and made the process of returning one car and leasing another a very smooth and hassle-free experience. The kids enjoyed their hot chocolate and complementary candy bars in a comfortable waiting room. Overall, I am very happy with City and would recommend it to anyone. They treat you with respect the second you walk into the place.

Buick Encore

by from Rockaway Park, NY |

The salesperson, Christopher Lopez was polite, courteous, and very informative. I will come back in 24 months to find a vehicle that will be as suitable. Thank you, Elaine Green

Very happy customer

by from Port Washington, NY |

I just leased an Acadia from City caddy/Buick/GMC. Both Santino and John were great to work with. They are friendly and very accomodating. They made the process as quick and as pleasant as possible. I was able to get everything I wanted in my new car. I highly recommend using this dealership. Ask for Santino!

Hilda and Alison

by from Fairfield Ct |

Went to purchase new 2015 Yukon Denali last month. Now I have purchased many cars before and always feel like some creep is just trying to get in my pocket.. My experience with a sales women by the name of Hilda and another stunning women in finance named Alison Doyle made my experience easy and stress free. I bought a beautiful truck from a straight shooter named Hilda which I respect in Buisness. The finance manager Alison also was very honest and a straight shooter who worked for my Buisness. Following the sale I have received follow up calls from these individuals and even received a thank you card and gift basket delivered to my home. It was a great experience and I feel great about my purchase. Thanks Alison and Hilda u guys made a traditional experience of tacky cheap suits trying desperately to sell cars to sheer joy and pleasure