City Cadillac Buick GMC

43-60 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-469-1635
Used 888-469-1710
Service 888-259-6961

At City Cadillac Buick GMC you receive tiptop service, valuable offers and a tremendous inventory!!

Thank you City Cadillac!!

by from Queens, NY |

I had an AMAZING experience at City Cadillac!! Emannuel, our sales rep was professional, sweet and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I never felt rushed or pushed into making a quick decision. After visiting numerous dealerships, I came back because of Emmannuel. I love the welcoming feeling and friendliness I felt from the staff. Steve, the sales manager was GREAT. He was knowledgeable and really worked with me. Bruce in Finance was phenomenal! He was patient and really worked with me. I can't say enough positive things about City Cadillac and the staff! Even after I took delivery of my vehicle I received emails and phone calls to see if I was enjoying my car. I also received a gift basket in appreciation of my business. Overall I would highly recommend City Cadillac to friends and family. I look forward to doing business again with them in the future!!! BTW I'm loving by 2015 SRX AWD! Thank you City Cadillac, you truly are a step above the rest.

New GMC Acadia Denali from Chris Lopez

by from NYC, New York |

Just leased my new 2015 GMC Acadia Denali - Chris Lopez and Dan Cunningham were excellent to deal with and provided a very good deal. Would definitely go to them again - beat the pricing of 5 other dealers and were great to work with.

New Cadallic

by from New Hyde Park N Y |

very helpful sales rep Dan Keys. I bought three autos at City Cadallic prior to this one. They were one Cadallic and two Buicks. I returned and purchased another with the help of the same salesman, Dan Keys.

Welcoming Dealership.

by from Woodside, NY |

Argenis Perez was great to work with, and he is very knowledgeable about the details of each model. He went above and beyond to locate the exact vehicle I wanted, and he made the whole car buying experience low-pressure and stress-free. Anyone in the market for a car would do well to have Argenis as their sales rep. My experience once again was superb. Wilson,

Jose Minaya was great

by from New York, NY |

Jose Minaya was a professional the whole time and he helped me with the purchase of a great vehicle. I highly recommend him. Thanks.

Jose Minaya was great

by from New york, NY |

Jose Minaya was a professional the whole time. He helped me with the purchase of a great vehicle. I highly recommend him.

Buying Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

When I went in to purchase my Cadillac ATS, the salesman, Jose Minaya, was very professional. The price was right and it felt like I had known him for years. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and Jose as well.

Great service

by from Queens, New York |

I received great service from the staff and from my sales rep, Santino. He was extremely patient and went over all the features in the cross over/SUV I was interested in. After coming back twice, I decided to purchase it and at the time of pick up he went the extra mile to teach me how to use the features. I really felt like he wanted me to understand as well as enjoy my vehicle. The dealership itself was very nicely set up and had quite a selection of vehicles and makes to choose from.

pleasant experience

by from Queens ny |

First off I'm very skeptical walking into a dealer ...you can feel like your walking into a wolf's den. I was first met by Fara a very humble gentleman who I didn't feel like was on a prowl out for the kill u know so anyway he showed me the vehicle and it was as the ad said very clean inside and out ...so we went over the price which naturally I began to negotiate with the manager Wayne who came over..a nice guy who had the feel of like an old friend from highschool but yet he was professional. ...so we agreed on a price and begin the paperwork. ..I appreciated their patience as I took care of my personal business and answered all my detailed questions.I then met Bruce who came off like that cool uncle at the family bbq. He was professional , thorough and patient. ...so at the end of everything I had a pleasant experience and my wife and I drove off with our new eclass 350 Mercedes benz. I highly recommend them

Great Experience

by from Garden City, NY |

Overall great experience. My salesman, Jose Minaya was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and above honest. He made the usually tedious and stressful experience of buying a car, quite the opposite. I would recommend City and Jose to anyone in the mkt for a new/used car.