MajorWorld.com

43-40 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-919-9906
Used 877-454-2923
Service 888-902-7081

MajorWorld.com - Home of 3000 cars to choose from!!!!!

Great Dealership

by from Long Island City, New York |

It's always a pleasure to visit Major World, the attention and expertise of the staff is fantastic. My family and I has visited the dealership over the years, this is our 6th car. With each visit, it gets better. The service team is also great, very attentive. If you need a car, visit MAJOR WORLD first. Thanks for all your help.

MajorWorld.com responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Leah, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to the dealership. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Major Chevrolet. We cant wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Sincerely, Christina Sellito - christinas@majorauto.com

2nd time satisfied!

by from Long Island, New York |

this was my second purchase at major world. They obviously was good the first time but this time was even better! The salesman Wes was professional and not pushy, same for the finance manager Derrick. Also the young lady I spoke with last before getting into my new vehicle Chastity was great too. I am definitely recommending my friends, family and co-workers go to major world.

1st Car Purchase

by from Bronx, New York |

I have to say that my initial thought of visiting Major World was it a bit nerve wrecking. However, Steven Fabre and Federico Fermin made the experience amazing. Steven was very patient with me and made sure that he stayed around my price range. He didn't rush me and was very informative about the cars. Federico did all that he could to help me get the loan I needed to drive away with my car. Steven even sat with me while I called my car insurance. This was a great experience and I would recommend everyone to go out to Major World.

Great Experience

by from Queens, NY |

Looking for a car, great price and friendly service, go to Major World. Hassle free....

grate time

by from Bronx ny |

Great place to get a vehicle the Staff is grate and helpful and great prices. i will be back again when its time to upgrade my car .and i will send friend and famliy to get a car from major word if they are look for a new car at grate prices.

Good staff

by from New Jersey |

Great experience. Man facilities, hospitality an good staff. It is best to choose is dealer to buy your next car.

Chrysler 200

by from LIC,NY |

Bought a car here great people great seller named angelo

great experience

by from Bronx, NY |

excellent place to buy a car and they are willing to go above and beyond to help you get the car and drive off with it that day

These people are scam.. Stay away!!!!!!

by from NYC, NY |

The cars that are under 10k are damaged cars. If you get lucky to find a better car , those have hidden costs of 2000$. They'd make you wait for hours and come back saying they cannot do it..

Great Dealership

by from Brooklyn,NY |

Great staff. they were very honest and did a great job of helping me narrow down my choices until i found the car that suited my needs.

Great service

by from New York |

I came into MW because I needed to change my car, Angelo walked me through the lot and gave me a variety of choices according to what I wanted, and to what I could afford, I decided the same day and all the paperwork was done at the moment, thanks