MajorWorld.com

43-40 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-919-9906
Used 877-454-2923
Service 888-902-7081

MajorWorld.com - Home of 3000 cars to choose from!!!!!

there is a difference

by from bronx |

At first I was going to go to a Honda dealership for Honda accord but my friend suggested that we go to major world first and I was like sure why not. while riding there I decided to compare the reviews for major world to the dealership and I was surprised to see that the review for major world was much better than the dealership's reviews. When we arrived at major world I immediately greeted by a rep named Al. he asked what I was looking for the style, the type, and year everything to help him help me. we went to the main office to get my info down and get an idea of what I would be able to get. soon we was out to look at the stock which was a wide selection to choose from he looked at every car to see which ones would be able to leave today. yes on the same day I was able to get my car drive off. after he took down some cars we went back so he can see which car I would be able to get. Al was cool and humble and very honest I felt very comfortable shopping around. Al with the help of Fredrico was able to get me the car and a bank to put down for it. I was excited it was really happening I put down the money and was able to get the car. Al helped me with the insurance and plates and made sure everything came out perfect for me. After the paperwork was done I was ready to go with my 2012 Honda accord on the same day of the lot. I am more than satisfied and very happy with the service I received I highly recommend major world to all who wants a new or used car

MajorWorld.com responded to this review

January 4, 2015

Dear NaC, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. On behalf of Major World, myself,Al and Federico, I would like to thank you for your words, Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. And we welcome you to our family of satisfied customers. We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. Our entire staff is here to serve and assist our customers with respect and no pressure sales process, To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have any questions or additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200. Once again, Thank you for your words and we're always here for you.

Great experience

by from Brooklyn, New York |

The time I spent at Major World was incredible. They helped me in more ways than one. Sergio and Wilton had someone show me a few cars and I picked which one I wanted. I would recommend Major World to everyone I know. When I up grade I will be right back. Thank you Major World.

Great Experience

by from Astoria |

My experience at Major World was great. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used car (or new). They have a big selection of cars, great prices and fast approval.

Great Service

by from Queens, NY |

Totaled my car on Saturday, took the train to Major World on Sunday and sure enough, I drove of the lot with a car.

Thanks Major World

by from New york City,NY |

IT was a pleasant, and rewarding experience staff very helpful and knowledgeable coffe and cookies ...for my next car I will definitely return..Thanks Major world.....

Thanks Major world

by from Queens,NY |

IT was a pleasant, and rewarding experience...for my next car I will definitely return..Thanks Major world

Happy to buy a car in Major World

by from queens ny |

I was to buy a car in Major World they were helpful. Sale people was excellent in helping me choose a car.

Great service

by from New York, NY |

Excellent customer service exremly helpful. Helped me with everything I needed. Will come back again!

Great service

by from New York, NY |

Wonderful customer service. Extremlu helpful. They did everything in their power to help with with all of my question.

Great Service!!!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Excelente servicio! Salimosmanejando el mismo dia..

2012 honda accord

by from EastHartford, CT |

Really I didnt expect to walk out with a car based on my credit. but brian was very helpful and got me the car i wanted for a really good price. thank you major world. i will be back to get my sec car.