Plaza Auto Mall

New 877-882-5424 New 877-882-5424
Used 888-440-5658 Used 888-440-5658
Service 888-252-8919 Service 888-252-8919

#1 in Customer Service -- HUGE Used Car Inventory

A SURPRISINGLY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This was a surprisingly pleasant experience beginning with the call from Sales Consultant Ulanie Wilson, who set up my appointment with Consultant Bruce Sanchez. Bruce was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. There was no pressure. He understood to my situation and what I was looking for and offered suggestions that I was able to utilize. I decided to lease a new vehicle. I am looking forward to driving it home. Based on my experience, I definitely recommend Plaza Auto Mall!

No customer loyalty

by from bklyn |

I leased 3 cars and bgt. 1. My lease was expiring shortly so I went back to lease another car. I sat down w/Steve @ Honda and I said you have all new people,he said they come and go because they give high prices but I give my best price first. He went to speak to Jim(mgr) and came up with a lease price. I thought it was high but he assured me it was cheap. While waiting about a week for the car to arrive I made inquiries and learned the lease price was high. Shopping around I found a much cheaper lease price with nice people. I also received 1 year of free oil changes/tire rotation.

dissatified Hyundai experience...

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Plaza Auto Mall is the worse car dealer in Brooklyn. The sales and service department are lacking customer service. Most of the receiving attendants are young kids that cannot follow or listen to what you're telling them. They are ridiculously over priced and are always trying to charge you a fee for something. The cashiers are always having their own conversations and ignoring customers. Most times the receiving attendants don't know anything about cars. The valets are always adjusting your settings in your car and the waiting area is always cold. I've had it with this dealership!

Horrible Experience

by from Queens/Long Island, New York |

Worse experience ever! Horrible horrible customer service. I had seen a car I wanted. Was promised a trade-in value by a manager that another manager would not honor when I returned to purchase the car I wanted. I was contacted several times by different people from the dealership until I was promised that the initial trade-in value would be honored and that I would meet with the manager to finalize the purchase. So, the next day, I drove almost an hour to the dealership, now my third trip there. Someone called me to confirm the appointment while I was driving. Only to get there and find out the car I was promised was sold the day before. No one bothered to notify me. I would never refer this dealership to anyone! This was the most unpleasant dealership experience ever!!!

very flexible

by from new york, ny |

went there to purchase a 2013 acura tsx with 6k miles on it... and someone almost beat me to it... being that i not only got there first but also went on christmas eve and they were closing up ... they made sure i get the car.... they are very flexible when it comes to prices.. i mean i got a greeeat deal.. very friendly environment and not pushy at all... didn't feel the pressure to buy the vehicle like other dealerships i went to while shopping around... at the end of the day i was comfortable with my deal.... i had to literally take it and run out cause there was no topping that at all.... sales man "scott" great guy go check em out....

had a horrible experience with a new customer rep

by from Brooklyn NY |

Was told during a maintenance that I needed new radiator hoses and oil valve cap for my 5 year old sonata. So they scheduled me to come back 2 days later since they did not have parts available. My wife was also givin a cost estimate for the work. 2 days later the car was brought in and the csr called to say he made a $51 mistake which means it would cost $51 more. On top of that they called to say car was ready when it was not. Then even called a 2nd time to say car was ready and was not at pickup. At this point I had to complain to another csr. He said the csr we were dealing with was new and he would take the $51 added cost off the bill and the car will be ready next day with no mistaken phone call. My Father in law picked up the car and it was it was ready with a complimentary car wash and engine steam clean, however the $51 additional charge was not taken off the bill. I am thinking about going to BBB on them. But at the very least will go somewhere else when it is time to get a new car.

Excellent Customer Service and Excellent Staff

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I leased a Honda Civic and i must say that the salesperson i had was very nice and helped me through the process. The Salesperson's name is Enrique and i would recommend anybody who is looking to buy a car or lease a car should go to him. The finance manager, Peter, was very informative about what to expect now and when I return my new vehicle. He was most helpful. The delivery specialist, Danica, explained how to use my new Honda as well as helped me set up the Bluetooth. All in all it was a very rewarding experience.

honda customer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

i don't recommend this place. Sales person laid to me. I was promised to cover last 3 month of the exiting lease, but after new contract was signed I was hit by 3 month payment. It took me 6 visits to the dealership to complete all appropriate docs and it's still not ready yet after 4 month of the singed contract. DO NOT GO THERE!

Prompt and nice.

by from Staten Island, NY |

My situation changed and I haven't brought a car yet, but they were quick to reply and very understanding. When I am ready I will call upon them to see if we can work out a sale.

Does Not Honor New Car Warranties

by from brooklyn |

this dealership did not want to fix my new toyota avalon 2013 because the rear headliner was coming down due to a factory defect. I was told that the district manager had to approve the repairs which sometimes takes up to 30 days. It turned out to be more than 30 days and i resorted to filing a complaint with NYC BBB and the attorney general on the basis that they did not honor the new car lemon law. I am now waiting to get the results of my arbitration meeting. They ignore your calls until the government gets involved at that point they have no choice but to address the issue.