Plaza Auto Mall

New 877-882-5424
Used 888-440-5658
Service 888-252-8919

#1 in Customer Service -- HUGE Used Car Inventory

had a great experience there

by from newyork,ny |

I went to Plaza Hyundai because a close friend told me he had a great experience there. My friends credit wasn't A+ he needed a new car his old klunker kept breaking down and his family and business were suffering. I also needed a new car My car was old and I was upside down (owed more than the car was worth). I just knew I wasn't going to be eligable for a car loan. My credit was'nt that great and I had this upside down situation. It's been more than (3) months since I bought my Sonata and all I can say is Thank God for Mr.Kyrie Baum, he was my expert salesman @ Hyundai. He promised he would get me into a new car, get me out of my upside down situation and he did! I came in during a time when Hyundai had a promotion going on. It enabled them to pay off my other loan and still have enough left over so I did'nt have to put any cash down. My sonata is so beautiful. I get compliments everyday. People are alway's asking me what kind of car is that? It's so luxurious. my sonata has all the bells and whistels my baby (that's her name) even talks to me. I'm having alot of fun with my new toy. It's so economical on gas I can even go for joy rides. A full tank of gas even @ todays prices will last me (2) weeks. the hyundai of yesterday is gone, the new hyundai can compete with the top luxury cars and @ a price that the working class can afford.

Plaza Auto Mall responded to this review

December 19, 2012

We're very happy that we could help you get into a new car. We love making our customers happy, and it's great that your new vehicle is getting so many compliments. We pride ourselves on our willingness to go out of our way to help customers who really need a new car -- and we're glad you recommend us. Thanks Zadell!

had a horrible experience with a new customer rep

by from Brooklyn NY |

Was told during a maintenance that I needed new radiator hoses and oil valve cap for my 5 year old sonata. So they scheduled me to come back 2 days later since they did not have parts available. My wife was also givin a cost estimate for the work. 2 days later the car was brought in and the csr called to say he made a $51 mistake which means it would cost $51 more. On top of that they called to say car was ready when it was not. Then even called a 2nd time to say car was ready and was not at pickup. At this point I had to complain to another csr. He said the csr we were dealing with was new and he would take the $51 added cost off the bill and the car will be ready next day with no mistaken phone call. My Father in law picked up the car and it was it was ready with a complimentary car wash and engine steam clean, however the $51 additional charge was not taken off the bill. I am thinking about going to BBB on them. But at the very least will go somewhere else when it is time to get a new car.

Excellent Customer Service and Excellent Staff

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I leased a Honda Civic and i must say that the salesperson i had was very nice and helped me through the process. The Salesperson's name is Enrique and i would recommend anybody who is looking to buy a car or lease a car should go to him. The finance manager, Peter, was very informative about what to expect now and when I return my new vehicle. He was most helpful. The delivery specialist, Danica, explained how to use my new Honda as well as helped me set up the Bluetooth. All in all it was a very rewarding experience.

honda customer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

i don't recommend this place. Sales person laid to me. I was promised to cover last 3 month of the exiting lease, but after new contract was signed I was hit by 3 month payment. It took me 6 visits to the dealership to complete all appropriate docs and it's still not ready yet after 4 month of the singed contract. DO NOT GO THERE!

Prompt and nice.

by from Staten Island, NY |

My situation changed and I haven't brought a car yet, but they were quick to reply and very understanding. When I am ready I will call upon them to see if we can work out a sale.

Does Not Honor New Car Warranties

by from brooklyn |

this dealership did not want to fix my new toyota avalon 2013 because the rear headliner was coming down due to a factory defect. I was told that the district manager had to approve the repairs which sometimes takes up to 30 days. It turned out to be more than 30 days and i resorted to filing a complaint with NYC BBB and the attorney general on the basis that they did not honor the new car lemon law. I am now waiting to get the results of my arbitration meeting. They ignore your calls until the government gets involved at that point they have no choice but to address the issue.

Great service managers, great job

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I brought my car in for a mysterious thump. When I had a problem, Valentine made certain that it was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction. He took the initiative to ensure that I was well treated. Marco also made certain that the work was completed on time and that I was on my way when promised. Valentine was also concerned that the work was completed in line with my schedule. I teach a class on customer satisfaction and customer satisfaction surveys. I plan to use this experience as a case study on how to do things right. I was very impressed with their professionalism and commitment. I plan to return for service in the future. I have bought two cars from Plaza and plan to buy the next one from them as well.

Clean Amazing Facility, Great Customer Service

by from New Zealand |

I purchased a pre owned vehicle from Toyota. It was an amazing experience I would love to come definitely come back again.

My experience was quite positive

by from Tempa, Florida |

My experience was quite positive;the service was professional and transperent. My 2008 Honda Odessey is an absolute blessing to the whole family. I would highly recomend Plaza Honda to everyone in search of a reliable car.

great service and hospitality

by from Chicago |

I had a amazing purchase experience at hyundai plaza..great service and hospitality from management and also sales agent.

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Tucson from Plaza in Au

by from New York |

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Tucson from Plaza in August of this year. So far the experience with them has been great. We had a fair and full negotiation on price, the car was in stock and I drove it home the same day. My salesman Joe Trincilla was fantastic. He has checked with me several times to make sure all is going well with the vehicle.