Volvo of Oak Park

1140 Garfield, Oak Park, IL 60304

New 855-756-1461
Used 855-282-6802
Service 855-342-7811

Volvo of Oak Park - Right off Harlem Ave & I-290 (Just Look for the 7 Volvo Car Tower)

Had car I wanted

by from Darien, il |

Not pressured and I bought the car. Test drove at other dealers but this car fit what I was looking for at a fair price. That's all you can ask for. I got value.

Great Service, Make you Feel like your at home.

by from North Riverside.iL |

Great service. Make you feel welcomed . i told them what i wanted and got straight to the point not like other dealers that try to sell you another car or more expensive .. Got what i want my Jeep "Thanx Volvo".

Internet buyer

by from Seattle |

Found the car I was looking for at Oak Park on Cars.com. I live over 2000 miles away and and did the complete transaction over email. My questions were answered promptly and to my satisfaction. Carlo was the sales man that I dealt with. Not sure how many cars they have sold over the internet but they did not seem to have it completely figured out. The negotiations went well and I got a fair price. They handled the transportation and my car was delivered in about a week.

little room for negotiation

by from Lancaster, PA |

Only experience with these folks was a brief period of negotiation to purchase a car. The email communication was prompt, courteous and thorough. I was able to make an offer and see it through to management level. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to terms. So, while the dealership has every right to refuse an offer, I was disappointed we could not come to terms on what I felt was a reasonable one.

Customer Service???

by from Oak Park |

I brought my car in for service recently (invoice #134682). When your service consultant presented me with the fitness inspection and treatment plan, I question how these items where diagnosed, and how the cost where arrived at, He was unable/ unwilling to answer my questions, deferring to the mechanic (whom I never spoke to, even though I was told He would be there). Upon arriving, I ask to meet with the service manager, this time I was greeted by belligerence, when I questioned specifics, $498.00 to replace the power steering reservoir, a part that can purchased for $65 and would take a qualified mechanic 0.4 hrs, according to Volvo's own warranty claim information. I was told I had a right to my opinion and to check yelp for the glowing reviews, and that I could take my business elsewhere, I thanked for his permission and told him He lost two customers for life. He stated that He had been doing this job for 20 years, does anyone remember ?The Peter Principle?, and the 0.4 hrs doesn?t account for outside influences??? I have no idea what that means. Waiting on parts (you start work without parts and want the customer to pay for the wait time?). Honestly, is that what a customer should expect from a service provider?

great service at volvo of oak park

by from CHICAGO |

i found Volvo of oak park thru Enes Volvo Mechanic online and who works there at Oak park im happy to be there and fix my Volvo .

Great Deal, great service!

by from Indy |

Great deal! Very easy to deal with via email. Great selection!

Wonderful!

by from Chicago, IL |

Wonderful service and wonderful people! I found the car online at Cars.com they called me back within minutes of my online inquiry and the entire purchase was done speedy and hassle free! Thank you!

Wonderful Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

Wonderful service, wonderful people. Speedy transaction!

Good Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2003 Nissan Murano here about two years ago. I dealt with Carlo who was awesome from the initial call when I saw the truck on Cars.com till' we agreed on price, F&I was ok, they were able to get me a loan even though I had a so-so credit score. I would recommend this dealer to others.