Bay Ridge Toyota

Used 888-801-2139 Used 888-801-2139

Toyota---Moving Forward!

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Kitchener, ON |

There is nothing worse than being on vacation and experiencing a car accident. Last week that happened to my family. The front end of our Toyota Corolla was considerably smashed in. As Ontario, Canada residents we googled Brooklyn Toyota dealerships and their reviews to find a reputable place to have our car towed too. We were not disappointed, Bay Ridge Toyota lived up to the excellent reviews. Upon arrival at Bay Ridge Toyota, Alan Mok took us under his wing. He accessed the damage and timeline to fix, he allowed us to use his office phone for a detailed conversation with our auto insurance. Alan Mok provided us with exceptional customer service, kept us calm in a very stressful situation, offered us beverages, pizza for lunch and continued to check in with us while we waited to keep us updated with the progress. Our auto insurer decided to tow our car back to Ontario to repair. This dealership made no profit on us but they still went over and above to assist us with our difficult situation. Alan Mok went over and above by phoning us while we were driving home (Saturday) to tell us the car had yet to be picked up and then phoned us again on Monday to say that it had been picked up. Alan, we cannot thank you enough for the excellent customer service.

Avoid this dealership!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I will never go here again. Bad people. Bad service. Bad place.

horrible service, very bad

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Called Bay Ridge Toyota car dealership on November 21, 2015 , brought my car for inspection, make next appointment for December 4, 2015. Since then nothing done with my car, they don't know when it will be fixed, today on December 7 th , 2015 I took back my car. Totally waist of my time and car still not fixed.

bay ridge toyota

by from Brooklyn NY |

Hi I bought toyota sienna 2009 7 of december2014, when I talk to sales person Emanuel he describe car like all wheel drive, becouse car didn't have spare tire and hi sad :" it is all wheel drive car and system all wheel drive did not have space for 5th wheel.. and all theese wheel are flat run wheel". So I was happy becouse allwheel drive van it is exectly what I looked for!!! We went to office and other guy Lester Jones ask deposit , we talk about price I was ecited and agree very fast. Next day I brought my car honda cr-v 2010 and plus 6500$ .In two day I bring car to autoshope to check condition of car when we bring it up we see it is a front wheel drive car, it have not "flat run " wheels. I came to toyota bay ridge and ask to give me back my car or my money!!!! Lester Jones sad I cant help you, you sigh contract so it is your problem, Emanuel sad my boss Matt Kass change your car for all wheel drive. I ask is that car going to be same year and about same milege?? Hi sad absolutly. After 3 weeks, they give me only promises, when I sad I connect to toyota usa. Emanuel show me what hi found for me sienna allwheel drive 2006 insted of my 2009 and milege 20000 more then I have, ofcouse I not accepted so hi sad its maximum what hi can did for me.My car was sold 27 of december. When I ask to return car and money Lester Jones sad NO So I need help from general managment of Toyota

Overall service

by from Breezy Pt NY |

The whole service operation stinks , scheduleing, repeat phone calls, and have no idea why your car is there.

Great Service!

by from Staten Island NY |

Stan Nnamani-Outstanding Salesperson Excellent/Professional Very satisfied with our new lease. Stan has served us with our last 3 leases; he is precise to the point and makes us feel very comfortable. Our salesperson is very professional and informative. We are very happy with our choice and would recommend him and Bay Ridge Toyota to others.

bay ridge toyota fraut

by from brooklyn |

Lester Jones sold me used sienna like all wheel drive car. When I sighn tha paper I didnt read it because it iis official Toyota dealer and I trust all info what I hear. 3 dais after I see it car front wheel drive , but sad YOU SIGHN IT NOW ITS YOUR BROBLEM

great service

by from Brooklyn, new york |

This is vehicle number 5 I purchase from toyota. I do not take my vehicle anywhere else to be service ..always toyota and whenever I go for service I always ask for jennifer. If she has a busy schedule I always wait for her to be available. .Jennifer is a wonderful person to work with she does an exceptional job.

maintanance service

by from brooklyn, NY |

i brough my car for service and service advisor want me to change oil on my car, which i did it on previous visit. synthetic oil it last up to 10000 miles, and then he call me 3 time want to to change this and that it come out about 600$. and my car has only 25000 miles.i know they try to make some money, but it so obvious this is address and phone # of the Head Quarter, any complaint should call the direct Phone/Fax Phone: 800-331-4331Fax: 310-468-7814 M-F 5:00 am - 6:00 pm PT Sat 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PT Email Before you email us, please check out our FAQ section. Many of our visitors have found quick answers to their questions by searching our FAQs. Email Us Postal Mail Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. 19001 South Western Ave. Dept. WC11 Torrance, CA 90501

Bait and switch, bad liars and rude

by from nj,nj |

new listing on cars.com and I responded right away. bay ridge toyota (nicole s) strung me along for 2 days and I caught them in a lie because she said it was available and still on lot but then passed me off to her manager (carl) and he told me its been sold and off the lot for 3 dasy. When i told carl of the situation he tried to backstep and cover it up. he was very insensitive and rude and I just couldnt believe how the situation was handled. BEWARE!!