Bay Ridge Lexus

6502 5th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11220

New 866-513-5746
Used 866-495-0758
Service 888-786-8251

See why a Lexus is only the first requirement!!!

Best car-buying experience I ever had

by from New York, NY |

Met them at a charity event in the community 5 years earlier. The extent of their pitch was - "If you ever need us, we're here." When it WAS time for a new car, I checked out other models and dealerships, but I was welcomed as an old friend by Bay Ridge Lexus. NO hard sell, all information accurtae, and a great price.. Service since has been outstanding, always going above and beyond what is required. I have recoomended them to ANYONE intertested in a Lexus, new or used.

Poor Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Went there today and waited 25 mins for a sales associate, and nobody ask to see if I was being helped. I saw a couple of salesman but they just look at me and ignored me. So here I am walking around with a blank check ready to buy a car and no help. The crazy thing is I actually found the car I was looking for. Customer Service is a really big deal to me. Well, I'll continue my search for a 2010 GS 350

Wonderful Staff, Pristine Facility Excellent Exper

by from New York |

Got a new 2013 GS from Bay Ridge Lexus and I couldn?t be happier. The sales team was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. The facility itself is immaculate, and the focus on a pleasurable customer experience from sales to service is very refreshing.

Not a good place for Pre Owned

by from Central Jersey,NJ |

Shopping for certified pre-owned- this dealer is not the place. There is a $1000 "prep" fee for all vehicles which is not mentioned online. The vehicles on website are not certified pre owned, if you want them certified there's additional $$$. Not a good experience.

Bad Sales Service

by from Manhattan, NY |

Bad Sales Service. Came waited for a really long time, All salespeople are walking around but seem to be busy with I don't know what.

purchased 2008 Lexus ES-350

by from brooklyn, ny |

What brought me in is a great selection of pre-owned cars. The other local Lexus dealers don't even come close. All cars lined up and ready to be driven. Salesperson was easy to work with.

happy with process

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I had a no haggle experience, from the time i got there and met with the sales rep, told him what i was looking for test drove and sat to discuss how i could own this IS250 and what was my options he made it very clear to me what i had to do.. i picked up my car the next day on time ..

Great Dealership

by from Staten Island, NY |

Bay Ridge Lexus is the Best!! They have the friendliest staff, the best cars and their service dept is Great!! If you are looking for a car go to Bay Ridge Lexus.

Real Nice People

by from Brick, NJ |

I shopped for a used RX on line at Cars.com. They had the most inventory of all the local Lexus dealers. The one I saw was already sold but they had a few others to choose from in my price range.John and Mike made me feel like a valued customer.

2008 LS460L

by from Brooklyn New York |

I purchased my LS460L in April.Car was sold to me on Sat. and had to be taken same day.Certified car,I had a few items that needed attention,after 2 appoitments all seems to be fine.I dont think the car was certified at time of pick-up so far they have taken well care of my car needs.Salesman very friendly(Alex) and my service advisor is very nice.Love my car best I ever had..

Trap!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I was looking for a certified used Lexus RX. I found several options on their website and decided to call in advance to make sure the vehicles were still on location since I was driving and hour and a half to the dealership. Everything was fine and I had an appointment. When I showed up an hour and a half later...they mysteriously sold all four cars I was interested in and try to up sale what was on the lot. (In a strange world this could happen, but come on 4 cars in an hour?) When I was not willing to look at other makes and models they became upset with me. None of the cars listed online are certified, but you can pay an additional $3,000 to have a certification performed. The cars were disgustingly filthy. They had scrapes and scratches all over them. This did not appear to be the case in the pictures online. Out of curiosity I checked the website 4 months later (after I purchased a car elsewhere) and the vehicles I was interested in are still listed on their website. (They "update the website every few hours due to high sale volume.")