Bay Ridge Lexus

6502 5th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11220

New 866-513-5746
Used 866-495-0758
Service 888-786-8251

See why our customers buy a Lexus from Bay Ridge Lexus.

Best car-buying experience I ever had

by from New York, NY |

Met them at a charity event in the community 5 years earlier. The extent of their pitch was - "If you ever need us, we're here." When it WAS time for a new car, I checked out other models and dealerships, but I was welcomed as an old friend by Bay Ridge Lexus. NO hard sell, all information accurtae, and a great price.. Service since has been outstanding, always going above and beyond what is required. I have recoomended them to ANYONE intertested in a Lexus, new or used.

straight to the point

by from staten island ny kaybeeog59@gmail.com |

When I arrived at Bay Ridge Lexus customer service was direct and straight to the point. There were some credit issues that I had that were of some concerns. They didn't beat around the brush and have me sitting around for hours. I really appreciate their direct approach. I'm going to correct the issues that I have on my credit report and then I will be glad to being my business back to Bay Ridge Lexus.

great service

by from brooklyn,ny |

This place supplied me with what I needed and I got great service

May 26, 2015

Thank you for your rating, it is greatly appreciated. If you should ever feel like you require assistance with anything relating to your Lexus, please feel free to reach us at, (866) 813-1665. Eugene Woods General Manager

Happy experience

by from Manhattan |

I leased my third car from Bay Ridge Lexus last week. They are always professional and courteous. I would recommend anyone i know to come here. What a great place!

February 16, 2015

Good afternoon Paula, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for providing your feedback to us, it is greatly appreciated. Serving you and your family was nothing but a pleasure and we are looking forward to doing so again, in the future. If you should require any help with anything relating to your vehicle, please feel free to reach us at, (866) 813-1665. Best of luck! Eugene Woods General Manager

Best of the best

by from Staten Island, NY |

I leased my 2013 RX from Bay Ridge Lexus and have ben coming here for service all along. What a great place to bring your car. From the moment you walk in, you can just tell that there is something different about this dealership. They greet you right at your car before you step out, ask you if you want to have a drink or a snack. What a cozy waiting area for service! There's a tv and a warm fireplace. The work that was done to my truck was quick, clean, and did I say quick? All in all, I would absolutely come back here and I would recommend anyone I know, to come here when buying or servicing their car. I love you Bay Ridge Lexus!

January 30, 2015

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am excited to know that you are happy with the experience you had at our dealership and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you ever feel like you may require further assistance with your new RX, please fell free to reach us at, (866) 813-1665. Best of luck! Eugene Woods General Manager

Poor Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Went there today and waited 25 mins for a sales associate, and nobody ask to see if I was being helped. I saw a couple of salesman but they just look at me and ignored me. So here I am walking around with a blank check ready to buy a car and no help. The crazy thing is I actually found the car I was looking for. Customer Service is a really big deal to me. Well, I'll continue my search for a 2010 GS 350

Wonderful Staff, Pristine Facility Excellent Exper

by from New York |

Got a new 2013 GS from Bay Ridge Lexus and I couldn?t be happier. The sales team was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. The facility itself is immaculate, and the focus on a pleasurable customer experience from sales to service is very refreshing.

Not a good place for Pre Owned

by from Central Jersey,NJ |

Shopping for certified pre-owned- this dealer is not the place. There is a $1000 "prep" fee for all vehicles which is not mentioned online. The vehicles on website are not certified pre owned, if you want them certified there's additional $$$. Not a good experience.

Bad Sales Service

by from Manhattan, NY |

Bad Sales Service. Came waited for a really long time, All salespeople are walking around but seem to be busy with I don't know what.

purchased 2008 Lexus ES-350

by from brooklyn, ny |

What brought me in is a great selection of pre-owned cars. The other local Lexus dealers don't even come close. All cars lined up and ready to be driven. Salesperson was easy to work with.

happy with process

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I had a no haggle experience, from the time i got there and met with the sales rep, told him what i was looking for test drove and sat to discuss how i could own this IS250 and what was my options he made it very clear to me what i had to do.. i picked up my car the next day on time ..