Sherman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

7601 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL 60077

New 866-591-2791
Used 888-860-5874
Service 877-870-5976

SHERMAN DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP RAM #1 IN THE MIDWEST!!

Guy Clark

by from Evanston, IL |

I visited SD over the weekend and was greeted at the door by a few members of the staff. I told them that I was interested in seeing a car I viewed online and within a few minutes they pulled it around front for me to test drive. After your typical price negotiations I was able to get the price I wanted on the car I wanted. Overall a great experience!

BIG ALERT FOR EVERYONE

by from CHICAGO |

THIS IS WORST PLASE I EVER SEEN.NO ONE CAN TRUST THESE PEOPLES.

Buying a car

by from Skokie |

They offered me a car with navigation system include and after I signed all the papers it was not include. i went back to them and they told me that the guys that sold me the car was not there anymore. they are terrible. after they sell you the car they don't care about you. TERRIBLE

Bait and Switch

by from Chicago Il |

The price and offers they advertise and confirmed over the phone were all lies to get me into the Dealership. They said the salesperson I spoke to over the phone wasn't available and the new salesperson laughed off my attempt at confirming the things I had been told over the phone, then later new nothing about them, trying to sell me a Dodge Caravan by the monthly payment price. Don't waste your time unless you're willing to pay $7,000 more than the advertised price.

why do they list cars for sale

by from Canada |

didnt seem interested in selling anything, no response to emails and when they did it was days later and I suspect they didnt read my questions

Absolute Waste of time

by from West Suburbs |

Nothing professional about this place. Do not waste your time calling or visiting these people.

Do not waste your time

by from West Chicago |

Prices they advertise on the web are teaser prices, do not believe these prices. They put these prices to get people to come in to the dealership. Please do not waste your time with these people. I should have trusted the other bad reviews on this site. I wasted half day and unnecessary haggle. Huge waste of time for everyone including their sales people, unless you are willing to pay much more than advertised prices.

best deler in chicago

by from Bartlett il |

Mr Youngblood is the best sales person in Sherman Dodge

We trusted the Saler and we got taken

by from chicago, il |

My sister recommended this dealer for she had purchase from them before, consequently we were introduce to Luis C., the salesman. and supposedly struck a good deal, but when it was time to finance, the car was over price by 6000, I went back to clarify and that is when I noticed that they have included all sorts of stuff that we did not know we where getting it nor wanted it. they really took us for the trust that we put in this people, they kept telling us that we got a good deal even with all the stuff we did not wanted. The guy that sold us the car claims that he had nothing to do with it and there was nothing he could for us, currently we are stuck with a expensive car note for a car that does not have power windows nor power lock. This people really know how to stick it to you. If you go in and they greet you with a smile and they said that they would do every thing in their power to help you, you best run for the door while you still have a chance. Not even for a free car wash would I return to this Car dealer.

Got led on in bad faith

by from Chicago, IL |

They led me on for several weeks of negotiating the price on a new Chrysler, when they were misrepresenting the price. They wasted my time, knowing full well that they did not stand behind their price quotes as we negotiated back and forth.

Advertised low price is for "qualified" buyers.

by from Roselle, IL |

Advertised low price is for "qualified" buyers. It's a lure to get you into dealer then they up the sticker price by $4000 and blame it on your credit or lack of "qualifying'' rebates. Hidden fees is their main dish so be ready for that too. Don't spend all day at a dealership who will waste you time explaining why they can't sell you a vehicle at the price they advertised it for.