Sherman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

7601 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL 60077

New 866-591-2791
Used 888-860-5874
Service 877-870-5976

SHERMAN DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP RAM #1 IN THE MIDWEST!!

Excellent Service and Great Facilities

by from Chicago, Il. |

We purchased a van three years ago. It did have a computer problem but, the service team as well as the mechanics bent over backwards to help us. Everyone was accommodating which is hard to find these days. I refused to be frustrated with the problem because mechanical problems can happen. The people there know us by name and always make sure oil changes, tire rotations or any other problem is addressed right away and as quickly as possible. I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends.

Sherman Dodge? Big Joke!

by from Rockford Illinois |

Drove out on a Saturday night and talked to a woman kept calling on the phone and saying you should be here by now your almost here etc. etc. Got frustrated and turned around and went home. Called her back on her cellphone and left a message and never got a response back. 2 weeks later a woman named Ravin calls explained what I was looking for and she said she just got some challengers that came in that were pre-owned that should be in my price range never heard back from her at all. When I called back 3 days later she said she got tied up on a big deal and forgot about me. Waste of time and effort looking somewhere else.

Dishonest advertising

by from Skokie, Il |

My wife and I wanted to buy a minivan from this dealer. We stopped by after seeing an advertised price on cars.com and the dealer's website. We test drove a car, and when we went back two days later that car was gone. They made us wait about two hours saying that they have another car in stock just like the one we wanted. It turned out they didn't. When we sat down to negotiate the car we agreed on, they were asking $4000 more than what was advertised online. They told us that the advertised price is based on rebates that no one can qualify for, even if they did not mention that on the website. I believe that was dishonesty and false advertising. Even though we went there mainly due to the advertised price, they were not willing to negotiate any deal close to it. After three visits to the dealership and many hours spent there checking out the car and negotiating we went home without a car. It was a very disappointing experience.

The worst

by from aurora il |

This dealer told me the truck was up front waiting for me to come showed they could not find truck. m Turns out it would not start so was buried in the back of lot but got 3 phone calls saying it was washed and ready for me to see

Terrible

by from Chicago IL |

This place is absolutely laughably poor at doing... anything. I had a scheduled test drive on the books. I showed up on time. No one had any idea who I was, what car I was interested in or how to go about clearing up the situation. I wasted just short of three hours being aimlessly guided around their boneyard mislabeled as a car inventory. The specific vehicle I drove an hour to inspect was obviously widely misrepresented on their web listing. Long story short... none of the vehicles I was shown could start and run for more than forty seconds. That is not a exaggeration. This is the first test drive I'd been on that included a stop at a gas station to fill a jerry can before we went on to the lot. That might sound like a joke. It isn't.

no key

by from lombard.il. |

I never received a 2nd key for my car. Was told by both my salesman and customer service that they would get it to me but never did. It's been over a month and still no callback.

Sherman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 27, 2014

independancedayjim, I am sorry it has taken me sometime to get to this concern. Please reach out to me and I will see if I can offer additional assistance with this matter. Alex Kocik General Manager Sherman Dodge (847) 982-9500

Worst customer service

by from Niles, IL |

Have no clue about what customer service is! Service writers and service manager are rip off artists. If you mention the word "warranty" they want nothing to do with you..

Horrible Dodge dealer - go to a different one

by from Suburban Chicago |

I had communicated several time w/the internet sales manager regarding a particular new Dodge car. Car was supposed to be in stock and we had an agreed upon price so I risked investing the time to drive to the dealer and try to buy the vehicle despite all the horrible reviews online about this dealership. Big mistake. Once we got there we were handled by one of the roving parking lot salesman that struggled to figure out what was even in stock. Of course the car we were supposed to buy had just been sold minutes before we got there according the salesman (sure...). He then volunteered to get us one in just like it in 2 days if we would sign the contract for it w/out even seeing it. He also became evasive about the price. I don't think so. This dealership is a waste of time.

bait and switch to the umpteenth power

by from chicago |

second experience there...should have known better...they sold the three vehicles that were advertised.. wont be getting anymore of those however...we do have these for for substantially more...these guys are silky smooth b.s. ers. they keep car salesmen on low life list. I was shopping for handicap van for relative.. compassion and integrity is non existent at this dealership in my opinion. if anyone has ever seen the movie fargo they would appreciate this saying.. Jerry Lundergard (car salesman) just comes back to his customer after pretending to go talk to the manager. he says to the customer "heck, I never seen him do that before (referring to his mgr) hes taking 100.00 off the clear coat. great movie and indicative of Sherman dodge experience.... heck ....im never going there again.

Sary people

by from Northwest Suburbs |

These people are nuts. The moment you pull into their parking lot they put the hard sell on you. There are 15 salespeople waiting at the parking lot entrance. They race to your car to start the hard sell process. The Manager was rude. They could not find the cars we were interested in test driving. We went to this dealership because they advertise low prices on the internet. Then when you get there they tell you that the internet price does not apply to you. There is not a person in the world that the internet price would apply to. The applicable rebates are absolutely absurd. They are deceptive, unorganized and just liars.

Horrible experience!!! D rating with BBB

by from Lowell, Indiana |

Every bad review is true! They wasted our time. Cameron the manager did the bait and switch when we got there after talking to him for 3 days. We drove 2 hours just for a deal that did not exist. Horrible place. Don't believe anything they tell you. They also have a D rating with the BBB. Please save yourself the time and hassle of going to this horrible car dealership. I would rather get a root canal with no anesthetic than deal with Cameron or anyone at Sherman Dodge and Jeep.