Shirey Cadillac

New 866-906-3056
Used 866-799-1131
Service 866-674-4590

Come on in today and help us celebrate our 50th anniversary

A CAR DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

by from PALOS HILLS, IL |

ON NOVEMBER 10, 2012, I ACCOMPANIED MY BROTHER-IN-LAW, GUST KARAMAGIANIS TO THE FRANK SHIREY USED CAR SHOWROOM. HE WAS PLANNING TO BUY ANOTHER CADILLAC, BUT THE MODEL HE WAS LOOKING FOR WAS NOT AVAILABLE. AS WE WERE LEAVING HE ASKED KEITH SANDERS, THE INTERNET MANAGER IF THEY HAD ANY BUICKS AVAILABLE. HE SHOWED US A ONE YEAR OLD BUICK THAT HE DECIDED TO BUY. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL CAR, BUT NEITHER OF US FELT COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE WITH THE SMALLER SIZE OF THE BUICK. AFTER SIGNING A CONTRACT AND PAYING FOR THE CAR IN FULL, WE FOLLOWED KEITH TO THEIR NEW CAR SHOWROOM TO COMPLETE THE PAPERWORK. AS SOON AS WE WALKED IN, WE SAW THE CADILLAC THAT GUST REALLY WANTED. IT WAS 2 YEARS OLD AND LOOKED LIKE NEW...A PEARL WHITE SEDAN DEVILLE WITH A SUNROOF AND MANY OTHER LUXURY FEATURES. WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND STILL ARE 5 MONTHS LATER. BOTH GUST AND I APPRECIATE THE PATIENCE AND ADDITIONAL WORK INVOLVED IN RE-DOING THE PAPERWORK WITH THE RETURN OF THE BUICK AND THE PURCHASE OF THE CADILLAC. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE KEITH SANDERS AND HIS USED CAR SALES MANAGER, GEORGE GIANARIS, THAT ENSURE THAT THE EXCELLENT REPUTATION FRANK SHIREY CADILLAC IS KNOWN FOR IS MAINTAINED. I CHECKED THE INTERNET AND FOUND THAT THE PRICE GUST PAID FOR THE CADILLAC WAS FAIR... WE ARE BOTH SENIOR CITIZENS IN OUR 80'S AND KEITH WENT THE EXTRA MILE IN CUSTOMER RELATIONS BY INTRODUCING US TO THE SERVICE MAMAGER AND THEN FOLLOWING US OUT TO GUST'S HOME TO PROGRAM HIS GARAGE DOOR OPENER. WE WILL CERTAINLY REFER ANY OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE MARKET FOR A CAR TO KEITH SANDERS AT FRANK SHIREY CADILLAC.

June 4, 2013

Gust, my name is George Gianaris and I am the Used Car manager at Shirey Cadillac. I wanted to personally thank you for the fine review. Please, if you need anything, feel free to call me. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Used Car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a somewhat awesome experience at the dealership. I initially saw the DTS model that I wanted on the Shirey.com website and submitted a credit application. By the time I got to the dealership a couple of days later, the car had been sold, but my salesman, Dan ?The Man? Daley showed me a few other DTS models and I actually found one that was much better than the original one that I wanted. I have to thank Dan, and Tony, as well as Bob Palicka for all their effort and work. They made me feel comfortable every time I came into the dealership and even though my credit wasn?t the best, they made me feel like I was spending a million bucks with them, I really appreciate that and that went a long way with me as a customer. Tony helped me with setting up the OnStar system and the XM satellite and although I wasn?t his customer, he went out of his way to help deliver the car. My only complaint would have been the waiting while I was at the dealership but in the end, it was well worth it. I would definitely shop with Shirey again and recommend them to family and friends. I?ve gotten so many compliments on the car and it drives like a dream. Thanks guys!

New Purchase

by from Chicago,il |

I bought many new cars and was never treated like this before. I did all my shopping on line and they responded the fastest with a very completive price. I went to the dealer and the transaction was seamless. THANK YOU SHIREY CADILLAC!

Newer answered.

by from Ukraine. Kiev |

Hi! tryed to contact this dealer about Cadillac ATS. IT has wrong description on cars.com. But i saw that only on this dealer's web site. So this guys did not answered me on my request through Cars.com. thanks for service.

Never coming back

by from Chicago, IL |

I was so disappointed with my experience with this dealership. The manager Paul wouldn't even listen or try to help me. I felt as if he pre judged my situation and myself as a person. I was looking forward to do business with them but now I would never go back. I was so uncomfortable that I just left. I wasted my time and he really needs to work on how he is around potential buyers.

Experience-Frank Shirey Cadillac Undesirable

by from Chicago, IL |

I wish my family's review with Frank Shirey was favorable. Regretfully, the spot delivery contract was issued without full disclosure and Bob, the finance representative, was unprofessional. At the end of the day, we've been victimized, wasted time, and are appalled. We've even had close friends that had been loyal customers for over twenty-seven years witness Bob's venom and threats. In fairness, MR. Tony Smith was personable as a salesman. Our recent experience with Frank Shirey Cadillac had left us miffed and jaded. At this juncture, we will not ever recommend patronage to Frank Shirey Cadillac. Regretfully, The Mitchell Family

A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

by from Palos Park, IL |

On Friday, November 11, 2012, my brother-in-law and I visited the Frank Shirey Used Car Showroom. I planned to replace my 2002 Sedan DeVille. I mistakenly thought that 2009 was the last year this body style was available. Keith Sanders, the Internet Manager said that he would have one available the next day, Saturday. When we returned the next day, I decided that the mileage was too high. Keith said he would let us know when another one was available. As we started to leave, I asked if he had any Buicks available. I'm in my 80's and have been driving Cadillacs for over 50 years, but this 2011 Buick had very low mileage and looked like new. I signed a contract and full payment check. We followed Keith to their New Car Showroom to complete the paperwork. As soon as we walked into the showroom, We saw a 2010 Sedan DeVille that we both fell in love with. Neither one of us really felt comfortable with the smaller Buick. Keith Sanders and his Used Car Sales Manager, George Gianaris patiently redid all the paperwork, contract, title, license plate transfer, etc. We first arrived at the Used Car Showroom at 10:00am and it was now almost 3:00pm on a Saturday. My brother-in-law checked out the price I paid on the internet and determined it was fair...No one was trying to take advantage of two senior citizens. I especially want to thank Keith for taking the time to follow us to my home to program my garage door opener. It's people like Keith and George that ensure that the excellent reputation Frank Shirey Cadillac is known for is maintained. We will certainly refer our friends to them.

2010 CCADILLAC CTS PURCHASE

by from BRIDGEVIEW |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE ON MY RECENT PURCHASE OF A 2010 CADILLAC CTS AT FRANK SHIREY CADILLAC.MY SALES REP DAN DALEY DID A GREAT JOB ASSISTING ME THROUGH THE PROCESS. I RECEIVED A GREAT DEAL AND NO HASSELING,VERY PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN THEY ARE #1 !!!

June 6, 2013

Tom, my name is George Gianaris and I am the Used Car manager at Shirey Cadillac. I wanted to personally thank you for the fine review. Please, if you need anything, feel free to call me. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Orland Park, IL |

Over the past 4 years, we purchased 2 used cars and 1 new car from Shirey Cadillac. It's their sales team, selection and competitive prices that keep us coming back. Our salesman, Keith Sanders, went above and beyond for us. We've recommended family and friends, who have also purchased cars from Shirey Cadillac. This is a top rate dealership.

June 6, 2013

Hello, my name is George Gianaris and I am the Used Car manager at Shirey Cadillac. I wanted to personally thank you for the fine review. Please, if you need anything, feel free to call me. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Long Drive Worth the Trip

by from Glenwood,Il |

Been to many Cadillac Dealers Used Car Depts found this to be one of the best in terms of Buyer Seller relationships, everything went great in looking for the exact car needed, the sales person Joe Lauetta spent weeks in searching for the car, and guidence thru to the final sale. The car was not the first from this dealership and will not be the last.

June 6, 2013

The Best Dealership Around!

by from Lemont, IL |

Been around the block a few times with car dealers. Some are OK, some are just plain horrible. Just something I thought came with buying a used car. I visited Shirey Cadillac's used car facility after seeing a car online. The vehicle was very clean just as advertised. My salesman Larry gave me plenty of space to go over my list of things to check and answered any question I had. He even looked a few things up to ensure what he told me was correct. We talked about the price and were able to come to a deal. Whole thing was really first class. Good job guys! Keep up the good work.

February 20, 2013

Joe, my name is George Gianaris and I am the Used Car manager at Shirey Cadillac. I wanted to personally thank you for the fine review. Please, if you need anything, feel free to call me. We look forward to seeing you in the future.