Star Nissan Subaru

Used 866-906-3790 Used 866-906-3790
Service 866-356-9195 Service 866-356-9195

Great experience !

by from Bayside, NY |

Went in Sunday to look at a used Mini Cooper with high miles, was referred to Tony Signorelli. He was easy to talk to and made a joke about him buying the car and I went there for nothing. He was great and didn't give any pressure into buying it. Picked up car the next day and saw oil leak on driveway and called him up. He told me to bring it to service and look for Steven Hausman, who was also nice to deal with and had someone give me complimentary ride back home. They replaced the valve cover gasket and the oil drain plug at no charge. Also, noticed on the service receipt that they actually did an oil change and replaced my wipers before I picked up the car. This was my first time buying a used car at a dealership and was a great experience. Thanks Tony and Steve!!!

November 7, 2014

Hi Jimmy, thank you so much for your positive review! We strive to make sure all of our customers receive excellent customer service and I'm happy to hear you had a positive experience with your salesperson and our service manager. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your Mini Cooper never hesitate to give us a call! Enjoy your new vehicle!

reliable service

by from flushimg. NY |

The service was performed on the car after I left it and was ready to be picked up by the time designated. The price offered for the services was reasonable.

May 3, 2016

Ferne, thank you for this nice review! We're glad your experience was a positive one.

Great and friendly service

by from Flushing queens |

I got towed to the service department after they closed there was one gentleman Steven that had the door opened and took the car in and started the paperwork in a very friendly and professional manner I have been raving about my experience with stars service department

May 3, 2016

Oscar, we're so glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for this fantastic review.

Service

by from Bayside |

Steve always remembers me and always asks about my mother, who is a Nissan owner for 25 yrs. Steve is informative helpful and explains everything.

April 29, 2016

Jill, we're very pleased to hear that your experiences with Steve are pleasant ones. Thank you for the review, and we look forward to seeing you again. And say hi to mom from all of us!

Great Service

by from Flushing, NY |

I am treated well at this dealership. I have been here for different reasons for my car and I get well informed of any issues with my vehicle if any. The staff is very respectful and professional as well.

April 29, 2016

Leslie, we're so pleased to hear that your experiences are consistently good. Thank you for your loyalty and this fantastic review!

Great service

by from New york |

Kept me up to date on my service schedule and what was needed. In and out in a timely fashion for a Saturday

April 23, 2016

Ravi, thanks for this great review! We're glad your experience was a good one, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Quick service

by from Bayside, NY |

I appreciated my quick and easy interactions with shrenik. I was able to quickly get my car diagnosed last minute.

April 19, 2016

Nessa, thank you for the great review! We're glad your experience with us was a positive one.

great and professional service

by from bayside, ny |

the professionalism of Star is great especially the Service Manager Steve, he is the best i have ever run into, a great asset to Star Nissan

April 20, 2016

Samuel, we're so pleased your experience with us was a positive one. Thank you for the great review!

Good service with good advisor.

by from Nyc |

Service was done fast.and was able to wait for it get done. So far, car is in a good condition.

April 15, 2016

Reynaldo, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review!

Great service

by from Bayside, NY |

The wait was a bit long but that was my fault. I didn't make and appointment and u went around lunch time. Otherwise, staff is efficient and polite.

March 16, 2016

Loretta, I'm very glad that we were able to accommodate you. We realize your time is very precious, so thank you for being patient. And thank you for the 5 star rating!