Star Nissan Subaru

206-02 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361

New 888-681-3255
Used 866-906-3790
Service 866-356-9195

"Family Owned and Operated for over 20 years"

Theo Is the Man!

by from Washington DC |

Bought an 04 4 Runner from Theo, Great guy, had a great experience. Would highly recommend.

Bad attitude

by from Queens, NY |

I wanted to go in for a test drive, but the sales just kept pushing for a deal by asking for a deposit payment. I asked for a refund after I bought another car from the other dealership with better service. This dealer got nasty and refused to refund methat I have to file a compliant to the Nissan HQ. I felt I am being mistreated and disrespected. This is the worst dealership I have been to. Be careful, everyone!

Great salesmanship

by from 10451 |

This is the first time we have purchased a Nissan. Our sales person was Theo and we purchased a pre-owned 2010 Nissan Sentra in September 2013. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. When we took a test drive he made sure to point out all the features on the Sentra and the additional options that had already been added on to the vehicle. We never felt pressured during the buying process to make quick decision and he worked with us on the price so we could get a deal we were comfortable with. After visiting other dealers a, our experience with Theo will make us return again to Star Nissan when the time comes for us to purchase a new vehicle in the future.

Wow! Very impressed!

by from Queens, NY |

This is the 2nd Altima I have purchased at Star Nissan. I came back because the service I received with the first one was outstanding. The staff at Star are always ready to help and always have a smile. This time I was assisted by Tina. She was absolutely amazing and made me feel very comfortable while discussing my options and what was best for me. I was in a new Altima and on my way in no time at all. I really enjoyed the special attention Tina gave to me and how she was truly genuine in her attempt to give me the best deal possible. I tell all my friends and co-workers about the great service and good deals at Star. I am sure I will always return to Star for my future vehicle needs.

Amazing place to buy a car!

by from queens, ny |

I was very pleased with the help I got at Star. The salesmen was polite and didnt try to upsell me. I test drove 4 different cars and I'm glad I did. Once it came down to price, I ended up getting the car under sticker price. The warrenty they offered was at a great price too. Very polite service manager who explained everything I'd need for future up keep. Love buying a car here!

Wow Great place to buy a car!

by from queens, ny |

Loved the help I recieved! These guys were great! I was able to find the car I wanted with their help. They introduced me to the service department and they were great too! I will be back! :)

Amazing kindness and honesty!

by from queens, NY |

Wow what a GREAT dealership! These guys helped me so much. they took their time to make sure everything was right. The price they gave me was well under sticker. I also got a tour of the service deptartment and was very impressed. I will be back!

AMAZING PRICE!!!!!

by from harlem, NY |

I love my new car and all the features I didn't think I could afford. I received great service and got a great price. If you are looking for a new car and you want the quality of a Nissan, Star Nissan is the place to go!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

by from Queens, NY |

I loved buying my new car because of the honesty the dealership. We ran all the numbers and I got the sentra I wantede at the lowest price possible. They took their time with me. It went a long long way. I will be BACK :)

Stay Away!

by from Bayside, NY |

Sales only interested in a profit, they don't care if they lose you. No room to negotiate. Pushy over the phone.

Great Price!!!!!! WOW!!!

by from queens, New York |

Amazing! Great sales service along with a great price! I highly recommend buying a car from Star. Tina was an amazing sales women and she really cared about my needs. I am a mother of 4 young children and needed a safe van with 3rd row seating. I got it and my kids love it. It makes being a soccer mom a whole lot easier!