Star Nissan Subaru

Used 866-906-3790
Service 866-356-9195

Great experience !

by from Bayside, NY |

Went in Sunday to look at a used Mini Cooper with high miles, was referred to Tony Signorelli. He was easy to talk to and made a joke about him buying the car and I went there for nothing. He was great and didn't give any pressure into buying it. Picked up car the next day and saw oil leak on driveway and called him up. He told me to bring it to service and look for Steven Hausman, who was also nice to deal with and had someone give me complimentary ride back home. They replaced the valve cover gasket and the oil drain plug at no charge. Also, noticed on the service receipt that they actually did an oil change and replaced my wipers before I picked up the car. This was my first time buying a used car at a dealership and was a great experience. Thanks Tony and Steve!!!

November 6, 2014

Hi Jimmy, thank you so much for your positive review! We strive to make sure all of our customers receive excellent customer service and I'm happy to hear you had a positive experience with your salesperson and our service manager. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your Mini Cooper never hesitate to give us a call! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Bad attitude

by from Queens, NY |

I wanted to go in for a test drive, but the sales just kept pushing for a deal by asking for a deposit payment. I asked for a refund after I bought another car from the other dealership with better service. This dealer got nasty and refused to refund methat I have to file a compliant to the Nissan HQ. I felt I am being mistreated and disrespected. This is the worst dealership I have been to. Be careful, everyone!

August 11, 2014

First and foremost, we would like to apologize that nobody has contacted you in regards to this review, until now. We are sorry if you experienced any inconvenience upon visiting our dealership. At Star Nissan, we are constantly looking for ways to better our customer service. For this reason, it is important for us to hear both the good and the bad experiences so that we may grow and improve. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Great salesmanship

by from 10451 |

This is the first time we have purchased a Nissan. Our sales person was Theo and we purchased a pre-owned 2010 Nissan Sentra in September 2013. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. When we took a test drive he made sure to point out all the features on the Sentra and the additional options that had already been added on to the vehicle. We never felt pressured during the buying process to make quick decision and he worked with us on the price so we could get a deal we were comfortable with. After visiting other dealers a, our experience with Theo will make us return again to Star Nissan when the time comes for us to purchase a new vehicle in the future.

August 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is great to hear that Theo was successful in making your car buying process stress-free and comfortable! We hope you are enjoying your Nissan Sentra and we certainly look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

Wow! Very impressed!

by from Queens, NY |

This is the 2nd Altima I have purchased at Star Nissan. I came back because the service I received with the first one was outstanding. The staff at Star are always ready to help and always have a smile. This time I was assisted by Tina. She was absolutely amazing and made me feel very comfortable while discussing my options and what was best for me. I was in a new Altima and on my way in no time at all. I really enjoyed the special attention Tina gave to me and how she was truly genuine in her attempt to give me the best deal possible. I tell all my friends and co-workers about the great service and good deals at Star. I am sure I will always return to Star for my future vehicle needs.

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your five-star review. It is pleasing to hear that Tina was of great assistance to you in your car buying process. At Star Nissan, we want our customers to leave our dealership feeling 100% satisfied with their purchase. We are glad that you left our dealership feeling this way. We hope you are enjoying your Nissan Altima, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Amazing place to buy a car!

by from queens, ny |

I was very pleased with the help I got at Star. The salesmen was polite and didnt try to upsell me. I test drove 4 different cars and I'm glad I did. Once it came down to price, I ended up getting the car under sticker price. The warrenty they offered was at a great price too. Very polite service manager who explained everything I'd need for future up keep. Love buying a car here!

August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear that our professional sales team was thorough, polite, and found a great priced vehicle for you! We hope you are enjoying the new ride. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wow Great place to buy a car!

by from queens, ny |

Loved the help I recieved! These guys were great! I was able to find the car I wanted with their help. They introduced me to the service department and they were great too! I will be back! :)

August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that you received great customer service at Star Nissan. We hope you are enjoying your purchase, and we encourage you to visit our service department if you should need any repairs! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Amazing kindness and honesty!

by from queens, NY |

Wow what a GREAT dealership! These guys helped me so much. they took their time to make sure everything was right. The price they gave me was well under sticker. I also got a tour of the service deptartment and was very impressed. I will be back!

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. At Star Nissan, we constantly strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction, and it is great to hear that you left our dealership feeling this way. We hope you are enjoying your purchase, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

AMAZING PRICE!!!!!

by from harlem, NY |

I love my new car and all the features I didn't think I could afford. I received great service and got a great price. If you are looking for a new car and you want the quality of a Nissan, Star Nissan is the place to go!!!!!

August 12, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that our professional sales team was successful in finding an affordable car that best suites you. We hope you are loving the new ride and we look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

WOW!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

by from Queens, NY |

I loved buying my new car because of the honesty the dealership. We ran all the numbers and I got the sentra I wantede at the lowest price possible. They took their time with me. It went a long long way. I will be BACK :)

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for positive feedback in regards to the honesty of our dealership. At Star Nissan, we constantly strive to provide our customers with a no-hassle, stress-free experience. We are glad to hear that you left our dealership feeling this way. We hope you are loving the new car, and we look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future!

Stay Away!

by from Bayside, NY |

Sales only interested in a profit, they don't care if they lose you. No room to negotiate. Pushy over the phone.

August 12, 2014

Most importantly, we would like to apologize that nobody has contacted you in regards to this review, until now. At Star Nissan, we are constantly looking for ways to better our customer service skills. For this reason, it is important to hear both the good and bad experiences that our customers have so that we may grow and improve. We do apologize if we have caused any inconvenience to you upon visiting our dealership. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Great Price!!!!!! WOW!!!

by from queens, New York |

Amazing! Great sales service along with a great price! I highly recommend buying a car from Star. Tina was an amazing sales women and she really cared about my needs. I am a mother of 4 young children and needed a safe van with 3rd row seating. I got it and my kids love it. It makes being a soccer mom a whole lot easier!

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for the five-star review. It is pleasing to hear that Tina was successful in making your car buying process one to remember. We hope you are enjoying the family-friendly car, and we look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future!