BMW of Bayside

Service 888-713-7174

Exceeding your Expectations at Every Opportunity

His and Hers Bimmers

by from Bronx, NY |

This year my husband and I purchased our first BMW-a 3 series GT! I absolutely love the car. We worked with John Tetta and had a fantastic experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and just a great person to work with. He was not your typical "pushy" salesperson and we hit it off from the beginning. I trusted in his recommendations and we were pleased with the way our vehicle came out. Less than 4 months later we decided to get a used vehicle. John was instrumental in helping us get my husband's dream X5! It was pretty much fully loaded with low mileage. We were able to have everything done at the new dealership including trading in our old car. Now we no longer have to fight over who gets the Bimmer! We could not be any happier. I would definitely recommend John to anyone interested in getting a car.

The Service Department Breaks Your car

by from New York , NY |

I has two of my BMWs serviced at BMW Bayside. The one has a minor problem but the dealer told me it was major and it needed to be fixed. Moreover, they said that my valve cover needs to be changed also. That cost me about $1300. After I paid the bill, the service advisor told me that the repair was not really necessary. Sad to say, when I left the dealership, my entire cooling system started to leak. I had to take it somewhere else to be fixed. Thanks BMW bayside for wrecking my car. It was fine before you serviced it and it seems that you cost me an additional $1130 to replace my entire cooling system. I am so happy I fix the cooling system somewhere else.

enjoyable and informative

by from queens, Ny |

This dealershio made buying my first BMW an amazing experience for me and my family.. If yougo there ask for Tasso. He was very nice to me and my famiky and went out of his way to make sure he got us the best deal possible.. Very nice guy.Highly recommend Tasso for your BMW purchase. Telll him Rob Morales sent you!great dealership.

Stay away !

by from New York |

I do not understand why BMW keeps such a rotten apple in their dealer network. BMW of Bayside is the worst, stay away nothing but problems awaits for you. I never tried their service facility and never will, my nightmare started at time of purchase. They cost me hundreds of dollars by disqualifying me from a pull ahead program by their fault. I tried everything to get the problem rectified with them. Unfortunately phone calls were never returned after I purchased the car, they completely ignored me. BMW has lost a customer for life by keeping such a dealer in their network. If you really want a BMW go anywhere but to BMW of Bayside, even if you have to drive a few more miles.

Pleasant Experience

by from New York |

A friend brought me to Bayside BMW where his wife recently had gotten her vehicle. My amigo was shopping for an M6 and I, for a 5 series sedan. Within 15 minutes of our arrival, I was getting ready to test drive the vehicle of my choice as did he when we returned from my test drive. We were treated very well by staff and managers from arrival to departure. Overall, the experience was very positive and they made it easy for me to drive out with the car of my choice. Very satisfied and will certainly recommend.

Scammers!!!

by from New York |

Scammers! Do not purchase any warranties. You will not get your money back. They tell you that you can and send you the paper work but never process anything. Also its a waste of time rererring any one. They tell you that you get a rerral fee of $500.00 which you will never receive. I referred someone and never got any check for the referral. Horrible place and I will never refer anyone to BMW of Bay side-Certified Pre-Owed.

Awesome service!!

by from Bayside, NY |

Had an awesome experience at BMW Bayside. Took care of everything I needed and got the exact car I wanted. Will refer to a friend! Thank you again.

Misleading

by from Southfield, MI |

The ad was truly misleading. Bayside had a BMW X5 for $6,000. The true price was $61,000. How could they mislead the consumer in this manner. I will never shop at Bayside for a vehicle. I will tell my friends not to shop for a car from Bayside.

October 28, 2013

We truly apologize for the error. It was in no way intentional. When inputting the price into our system, the clerk missed a digit. I truly hope you understand. It would be in no way possible to sell or even help sell a new BMW for $6000. The only thing that it creates is an upset customer which only hurts us both. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Again, on behalf of BMW of Bayside, I sincerely apologize for upsetting you. Bryan Pacelli 718-229-4400 - bpacelli@bmwbayside.com

The worse dealer to do business with. Stay away.

by from Whitestone (Queens), NY |

I was trying to purchase a car. After all the papers were completed, the deposit given, and terms agreed upon, I was jerked around for two days. So much so, that I requested my deposit back and cancelled the purchase. In my opinion, stay away from this dealer, the sales force is ok, watch out for the managers.

October 28, 2013

I am both surprised and saddened by your review. BMW of Bayside is one of the few family owned dealerships, working with old fashioned family values left not only in our area, but the country. I have worked for this family group for over 10 years due to their honest straightforward business practices and their primary goal of offering the highest levels of customer satisfaction possible. Profit is not goal #1 - It is a byproduct of excellent customer service. I am certain it is just as hard to find a good honest dealer to work for as it is for you to purchase one from. I would like to know more about your experience and how it was possible for you to come away from us feeling this way so it never happens again. My name is Bryan Pacelli. I can be reached at 718.229.4400 or more readily by email - bpacelli@bmwbayside.com - BMW of Bayside works extremely hard every day to offer the finest customer experience possible. Please give me the opportunity to prove it to you.

LEMONADE ANYONE???

by from Springfield Gardens NY |

Purchased a pre-cert 335I in August of 2012. Since that time I have had to have the WHOLE HEATER SYSTEM replaced which I am still have problems with, and OIL LEAK FIXED to which I was charged a $50. deductable, an ENGINE PART INPROPERLY PLACED in my car, I guess that happened while fixing the oil leak. and Miraculously, after only six months and a brake pad replacement in September, I now need BRAKES FRONT AND BACK. Front brakes are at 15% and back are at 38%. Not to mention a completely CORRODED COIL. I had to take it to someone else to put it on the computer to find this info out, Even though my car has been there on numerous occasions, No one told me at BAYSIDE...I have left messages with John Seraphin, with no return call, and have tried to email Mr. Allen. Guess I'll have to physically pay him a visit. sigh, NEVER AGAIN!!! BMW FINANCIAL and every other BMW head will be hearing from me...Oh, and did I mention that a complete oil change was supposed to be done prior to my purchasing....so why did I have to have one done Saturday March 2 totally at my cost? SMH!!!!!!

October 28, 2013

From what I understand your issues have been addressed. If this is not correct or you would like to reach out to me now or in the future, please feel free at any time. 718-229-4400 or email bpacelli@bmwbayside.com - Thank you again, Bryan Pacelli

Non-negotiable prices

by from Nashua, NH |

They're not willing to negotiate even a dollar.........Don't waste your time, found a much better deal on a cleaner car at another dealer nearby.....

October 29, 2013

I am so very sorry that we upset you, it is the last impression we want to leave on a customer or a potential one a that. While I will agree with you that expenses in today's market are ridiculously expensive please understand it effects all of us. We work extremely hard to both hire the finest technicians available (top techs = top pay) as well as keep our expenses as low as possible. We are very competitive in our market and do daily market comparisons to ensure it. As far as not negotiating, as a general rule we do not. We want to be as competitive as possible all while removing the uncomfortable need of "haggling". This gives everyone a fair price, not just the those who both enjoy and are skilled the art of negotiation while those not pay a premium for it. On the other hand, if there is a special circumstance where a client genuinely needs our help, we will do what whatever we can possibly do to accommodate that customer. Please understand, we successfully offer the very best of services for your BMW at the most competitive prices possible. Giving our customers the very best value for the dollar is our primary goal. If you would like to discuss this further, are in need of assistance or have any questions now or in the future please feel free to contact me by phone 718.229.4400 or more readily by email at bpacelli@bmwbayside.com - I look fourward to hearing from you, Bryan Pacelli