BMW of Bayside

New 877-397-7282 New877-397-7282
Used 888-817-4548 Used888-817-4548
Service 888-713-7174 Service 888-713-7174

Exceeding your Expectations at Every Opportunity

An amazing service and experience

by from Bayside NY |

Great and friendly staff! Very professional and accomodating through and through! Great management and finance unit. White glove service throughout! Hinson and Terry are top notch sales professionals! The entire dealership is magnificent.

Pressure-free, curteous, & customer-centric

by from Throgs Neck, New York |

My experience at this Pre Owned BMW of Bayside was exceptional. The sales team took the time to understand my concerns and did everything possible to ensure a smooth & pressure-free process. Utimately my sales advisor (Dennis), earned my business by finding the exact vehicle I specified; while remaining mindful of my price-point. Smoothest car-buying experience I've had to-date. I would not hestitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback, Frank! Dennis and the rest of our team take great pride in providing our customers with the smooth, pressure-free buying experience they deserve. We feel it is our duty to truly listen to our customers' wants and needs to help guide our customers the perfect vehicle for them at the price that they want. Thank you for your great business and recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new BMW, and having a wonderful day!

Another Awesome BMW Purchase!!!!!

by from Bklyn, NY |

I just bought my new car in 2 days. I received expert attention & guidance & was not pressured. Ron Charles found the perfect car for me... he understood me!!!! I had a lot of laughs with the friendly staff while deciding between the X4 & 328. Joe the manager was awesome... Leroy explained the new features & was the best teacher.. finance guy was efficient & made things easy. I can go on & on!!! They had the 2 ready to go when I got there which helped tremendously with my decision. Everyone was professional & thorough. I don't know about you, but when we hugged good bye & wished Happy New Years, it showed much more than making a sale!!! This was my 3rd car bought from them.. although with different people this time.. but the standards remain very high!!!!!!!!

January 8, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your kind words! We are so glad Ron was able to make sure your third car buying experience had you driving away just as happy as you were with your previous two. Ron, Joe, Leroy and the rest of our team are completely dedicated to helping our customers find the vehicles that are absolutely perfect for them. You are right, it is much than making a sale when it comes to BMW of Bayside. We truly appreciate your continued business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a Happy New Year!

Crappy Service

by from Bay Side NY |

Kept car for a week and made made un necessary repairs.

Happy to come here

by from Huntington, New York |

I can summarize my numerous visits at this service center by saying "lots of applause and praise to Jennifer Odato." This particular service center seems incredibly busy and at times overwhelmed with the number of vehicles in for service. However, the staff manages to deal with every customer professionally and with a high degree of organization, confidence and capability. I often sit in the waiting area finding my head spinning watching the activity but each and every customer seems calm and satisfied. Jennifer goes above and beyond this. I get immediate attention and am presented with a detailed description of the nature of the service, time and cost estimate. Jennifer appreciates that my time is valuable and makes sure that I either am provided with a "loaner" so that I am not waiting at the service center or if I do wait, I know with a high degree of accuracy the length of time I will be there. This allows me to plan my days accordingly and frankly, takes the stress out of bringing my vehicle for service. It's truly a pleasure to have Jennifer as my dedicated service manager! And by the way, the service center has done great work. Never an issue and have always left as a very satisfied customer.

poor service

by from flushing |

poor service, and the price is non nigotiable. I am so busy on the day time, and have to go to check cars after 7pm, when i got their place is almost 8pm, but their sales looks like so unhappy and dispoited, they have not patient! they just wanna finish the conversation and let me leave

April 24, 2015

I am sorry for your experience. BMW Bayside has gone to a one price point strategy based on the current market value of the specific vehicle. Customer's often get upset because this is not explained to them correctly. The method behind this is to minimize the negative feeling most customers get when having to negotiate back and forth. Please feel free to contact me directly 347.964.8300 my name is Jonathan Gutierrez and I will be happy to assist you directly. My apologies for the feeling some of my staff gave you to make you feel unwelcome. That is not how we conduct business and it was addressed.

worst experience ever

by from long island, ny |

Been leasing luxury vehicles for over 12 years now and with different dealers. This is my first experience with bmw of bayside and I can honestly say this is customer service at its worst. Dropped my car off for them to install the part that was missing in the car when I purchased 2 months ago and was told it will take 1 hr to install. two days later I still don't have my car and I can't get a straight answer. I would strongly recommend to find another dealer.

PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!

by from Maimi FL |

One. two, three strikes I am out!..My first two times at this dealership was for a simple oil change, called and scheduled a loaner both times, when i get there they said sorry they don't have any loaners left..my third time, I went there for a simple, re-activating of the BMW Assist services, and was told it would take several hours because of various modules needed to be re-programed,, the service advisor insisted I schedule for a loaner and return back. what a waste of day...I asked to speak to their manager (Doug) and he also confirmed with his foreman,. when I asked was the vehicle was even plugged in to verify this ,(after waiting an hour and he said no, how do you tell a customer that it would take several hours without properly diagnosing the vehicle,, ...I have done this reactivating the BMW assist services before and it took less than thirty minutes....before I even scheduled an appointment, I read all the negative feedback they have, but I figure I give them one more chance and they screwed up!!!!

The Service Department Breaks Your car

by from New York , NY |

I has two of my BMWs serviced at BMW Bayside. The one has a minor problem but the dealer told me it was major and it needed to be fixed. Moreover, they said that my valve cover needs to be changed also. That cost me about $1300. After I paid the bill, the service advisor told me that the repair was not really necessary. Sad to say, when I left the dealership, my entire cooling system started to leak. I had to take it somewhere else to be fixed. Thanks BMW bayside for wrecking my car. It was fine before you serviced it and it seems that you cost me an additional $1130 to replace my entire cooling system. I am so happy I fix the cooling system somewhere else.

His and Hers Bimmers

by from Bronx, NY |

This year my husband and I purchased our first BMW-a 3 series GT! I absolutely love the car. We worked with John Tetta and had a fantastic experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and just a great person to work with. He was not your typical "pushy" salesperson and we hit it off from the beginning. I trusted in his recommendations and we were pleased with the way our vehicle came out. Less than 4 months later we decided to get a used vehicle. John was instrumental in helping us get my husband's dream X5! It was pretty much fully loaded with low mileage. We were able to have everything done at the new dealership including trading in our old car. Now we no longer have to fight over who gets the Bimmer! We could not be any happier. I would definitely recommend John to anyone interested in getting a car.