BMW of Bayside

New 877-397-7282
Used 888-817-4548
Service 888-713-7174

Exceeding your Expectations at Every Opportunity

An amazing service and experience

by from Bayside NY |

Great and friendly staff! Very professional and accomodating through and through! Great management and finance unit. White glove service throughout! Hinson and Terry are top notch sales professionals! The entire dealership is magnificent.

poor service

by from flushing |

poor service, and the price is non nigotiable. I am so busy on the day time, and have to go to check cars after 7pm, when i got their place is almost 8pm, but their sales looks like so unhappy and dispoited, they have not patient! they just wanna finish the conversation and let me leave

BMW of Bayside responded to this review

April 24, 2015

I am sorry for your experience. BMW Bayside has gone to a one price point strategy based on the current market value of the specific vehicle. Customer's often get upset because this is not explained to them correctly. The method behind this is to minimize the negative feeling most customers get when having to negotiate back and forth. Please feel free to contact me directly 347.964.8300 my name is Jonathan Gutierrez and I will be happy to assist you directly. My apologies for the feeling some of my staff gave you to make you feel unwelcome. That is not how we conduct business and it was addressed.

worst experience ever

by from long island, ny |

Been leasing luxury vehicles for over 12 years now and with different dealers. This is my first experience with bmw of bayside and I can honestly say this is customer service at its worst. Dropped my car off for them to install the part that was missing in the car when I purchased 2 months ago and was told it will take 1 hr to install. two days later I still don't have my car and I can't get a straight answer. I would strongly recommend to find another dealer.

PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!

by from Maimi FL |

One. two, three strikes I am out!..My first two times at this dealership was for a simple oil change, called and scheduled a loaner both times, when i get there they said sorry they don't have any loaners left..my third time, I went there for a simple, re-activating of the BMW Assist services, and was told it would take several hours because of various modules needed to be re-programed,, the service advisor insisted I schedule for a loaner and return back. what a waste of day...I asked to speak to their manager (Doug) and he also confirmed with his foreman,. when I asked was the vehicle was even plugged in to verify this ,(after waiting an hour and he said no, how do you tell a customer that it would take several hours without properly diagnosing the vehicle,, ...I have done this reactivating the BMW assist services before and it took less than thirty minutes....before I even scheduled an appointment, I read all the negative feedback they have, but I figure I give them one more chance and they screwed up!!!!

The Service Department Breaks Your car

by from New York , NY |

I has two of my BMWs serviced at BMW Bayside. The one has a minor problem but the dealer told me it was major and it needed to be fixed. Moreover, they said that my valve cover needs to be changed also. That cost me about $1300. After I paid the bill, the service advisor told me that the repair was not really necessary. Sad to say, when I left the dealership, my entire cooling system started to leak. I had to take it somewhere else to be fixed. Thanks BMW bayside for wrecking my car. It was fine before you serviced it and it seems that you cost me an additional $1130 to replace my entire cooling system. I am so happy I fix the cooling system somewhere else.

His and Hers Bimmers

by from Bronx, NY |

This year my husband and I purchased our first BMW-a 3 series GT! I absolutely love the car. We worked with John Tetta and had a fantastic experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and just a great person to work with. He was not your typical "pushy" salesperson and we hit it off from the beginning. I trusted in his recommendations and we were pleased with the way our vehicle came out. Less than 4 months later we decided to get a used vehicle. John was instrumental in helping us get my husband's dream X5! It was pretty much fully loaded with low mileage. We were able to have everything done at the new dealership including trading in our old car. Now we no longer have to fight over who gets the Bimmer! We could not be any happier. I would definitely recommend John to anyone interested in getting a car.

enjoyable and informative

by from queens, Ny |

This dealershio made buying my first BMW an amazing experience for me and my family.. If yougo there ask for Tasso. He was very nice to me and my famiky and went out of his way to make sure he got us the best deal possible.. Very nice guy.Highly recommend Tasso for your BMW purchase. Telll him Rob Morales sent you!great dealership.

Stay away !

by from New York |

I do not understand why BMW keeps such a rotten apple in their dealer network. BMW of Bayside is the worst, stay away nothing but problems awaits for you. I never tried their service facility and never will, my nightmare started at time of purchase. They cost me hundreds of dollars by disqualifying me from a pull ahead program by their fault. I tried everything to get the problem rectified with them. Unfortunately phone calls were never returned after I purchased the car, they completely ignored me. BMW has lost a customer for life by keeping such a dealer in their network. If you really want a BMW go anywhere but to BMW of Bayside, even if you have to drive a few more miles.

Pleasant Experience

by from New York |

A friend brought me to Bayside BMW where his wife recently had gotten her vehicle. My amigo was shopping for an M6 and I, for a 5 series sedan. Within 15 minutes of our arrival, I was getting ready to test drive the vehicle of my choice as did he when we returned from my test drive. We were treated very well by staff and managers from arrival to departure. Overall, the experience was very positive and they made it easy for me to drive out with the car of my choice. Very satisfied and will certainly recommend.

Scammers!!!

by from New York |

Scammers! Do not purchase any warranties. You will not get your money back. They tell you that you can and send you the paper work but never process anything. Also its a waste of time rererring any one. They tell you that you get a rerral fee of $500.00 which you will never receive. I referred someone and never got any check for the referral. Horrible place and I will never refer anyone to BMW of Bay side-Certified Pre-Owed.

Awesome service!!

by from Bayside, NY |

Had an awesome experience at BMW Bayside. Took care of everything I needed and got the exact car I wanted. Will refer to a friend! Thank you again.