South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 877-512-7783
Service 888-483-0482

Second To None

by from Chicago IL |

I just recently purchased a vehicle from South Chicago Dodge. My sales rep was Darnell Brown. He was very pleasant and very professional . He got me in and out and put me in the exact car I wanted. My experience was excellent and i would refer anyone that is serious about getting a vehicle to go see him. He gets it done & will have you up and riding in no time. You are treated like family there and their professionalism and approach to business (especially Mr Brown's) is second to none!!!

NO RESPONSE

by from Chicago, IL. |

After 2 tries I gave up. Absolutely no response of any kind whatsoever!!!!! Someone needs to get fired, even the ad was totally incorrect. Description of car options mix that was unavailable, Stated mileage incorrect as shown on their own free carfax. Doesn't sound like a dealer I would trust or purchase a car from!!!!!!!!!

Great customer servi to get a vehicle of my choice

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I was shopping on cars.com, And saw a car i much interested in Through Millennium auto. They emailed me back 5 minutes after my inquiry. Long story short i was pleased with the service they were determined, they were eager to put me in a vehicle the same day which they did I had absolutely no problems it was by far the best experience I've had in a very long time. my salesman name was Walter.

Amazing

by from Kankakee, IL |

Lenore was great! The Price was great! I love my new car! Thanks!!

This Place is a JOKE!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

How do you expect to sell cars when there are NO parking spaces anywhere nearby to come look at what you have??? Don't get me wrong, there were parking spaces but they were all taken by their dealer's cars. So we ended up parking right on Western but down the block. THEN, they have the car I want to look at but it's in another lot 2 blocks away - in the Middle of January! WHAT? So we get to the car and then it is SO blocked in that you would have to be an expert in that game Rush Hour (remember that game where you had to get the car out of the crowded parking lot by sliding the other cars and trucks around?) in order to even think about test driving it. I said, forget it, I'm not waiting while you try to get that out of there. So all in all, this dealership just rubbed me the wrong way and I could not in good conscious buy a car from them. I just said NEXT and walked out. It is beyond me how they stay in business.

LOL Never seen so many cars NOT FOR SALE

by from Chicago, IL |

LOL Never seen so many cars NOT FOR SALE. Drove in to see a car and was told that they got it in a trade for a new car. Previous owner has the dealers new car and waiting on financing which might not go through so they would have to bring it back and take their trade in. Not available until financing done. How about that one? or That one? or That one? Nope! You wanna buy a new one? You get the point. Laugh Out Loud.

Great dealer

by from Chicago |

Great dealer, good service Great dealer, good service Great dealer, good service

great service

by from chicago il |

My overall buying process was four stars because I had to wait 5 hours to get it but I got and I'm happy

Writing a review to Mr. Darnell Brown

by from Romeoville,Illinois |

Just Want to say "Thank You" to Mr. Darnell Brown.He was very pleasant,helpful and professional..Wer'e enjoying our 2013 Nissan Pathfinder right now..If your planning to purchase a vehicle,look for him,he's one of the best sales consultant over there.

Good Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Just want to say "Thank You Mr. Darnell" for all your help. You were very concern and kind and I appreciate it. We're enjoying our 2012 Dodge Caravan. Thanks again.

Great Service..... Love My New Car

by from Chicago,Il |

About a week 1/2 ago I decided I wanted to buy another car for my 21st birthday. My Godfather took me to South Chicago Dodge where Darnell Brown was the first person in assisting us. I originally went in there looking to get a Chrysler Sebring but w the help of Darnell he showed me a Chevy Malibu that I instantly fell in love with. There were a few problems that arised w ma cosigner & all, but in the end I was able to get that Malibu. Darnell was very professional & knowledgeable about the information he was providing on the cars. He helped make it possible for me to even get a car w/o a cosigner but the Malibu was what I really wanted. The price range I wanted to be in Darnell made all that happen for me. I was extremely happy when I was finally able to sign those papers for my new car. & now til this day im still smiling from ear to ear because if it wasnt for Darnell I wouldn't have the car I really wanted. Anyone who is looking to buy a new or used car should defly go to south chicago dodge & ask for Darnell.. He defly will provide you with exactly what your looking for and you'll be satisfied.! I know I am.