Koeppel Nissan

75-15 Northern Blvd, Jackson Heights, NY 11372

New 866-502-8913 New 866-502-8913
Used 866-702-4308 Used 866-702-4308
Service 877-468-7178 Service 877-468-7178

The Only BBB rated A+ dealer in NYC. You can trust Koeppel Nissan. A business built on trust for 75 years!

Great Price & Professional people

by from New York, New York |

My husband and I are currently have a 2014 Nissan Maxima. Joe Clem and Nash are great people that really took the time to help us with making the best choice for our needs. We really appreciated how professional and helpful they both were with explaining all the car's capabilities and so on. I would recommend everybody to go to Koeppel Nissan where they really take the time out to help you find your vehicle of choice and honestly the best price around! Thank you, Jennifer & Ralph

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Queens, Ny |

I recently went in to Nissan recently because my lease for an Altima ended. I have to say that being a customer for over 3 years with Koeppel Nissan I have received great customer care service. If you are looking for quality service I would highly recommend Joel Nunez!!!! He helped me not only find a car that was right for me but also helped me get the best deal!!!!

No Pressure Sales

by from Astoria, NY |

This is the second car we have purchased from Koeppel and from the same location. Golam could not have been nicer, more patient, and helpful. We did not go in looking for the car we left with, but Golam listened to our needs and made the perfect suggestion. We are very happy with our Nissan Rogue SL. The whole process from beginning to end was quick, easy, and convenient.

Great service

by from New York |

I just bought the 2012 Mournao had a great experience with our sales person Gulam and finance manager jhon

salman ali basham

by from nothern blvd |

sale representative are working excelent ,golam chowdhury is one of the best ,i feel very comfortable while i purchaseing the car .

Excellent sales and service

by from College Point, NY |

I was in the market to purchase a low mileage, no more than 5 years old, used car that fit an exact budget, which I understood would be no easy feat. Mamoud was my primary salesman, and he was excellent in working with me to find a suitable car that met all my needs. The sales management were also excellent as well as the finance manager in working with me. This is a dealer that understands how to work with a client to ensure a satisfactory sales experience.

Loved my Pathfinder!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We got our first car from Koeppel Nissan a couple weeks ago! Eddie was the sales consultant assisting us. After researching and walking into a few dealerships I have to say that Eddie actually listened to what we needed for our growing family. He was extremely patient answering all my questions and concerns. After showing us a couple cars I fell in love with the safety features of our Pathfinder. Koeppel gave us the best price for our budget and didn't try to SELL us more like other dealerships did. I was pleasantly surprised when Eddie called us last week to see how we were doing with our new Pathfinder. Thank you Koeppel for making this entire process as stress-free as possible!

Great Service and Price

by from East Meadow, NY |

Bought a new Rogue at a very fair price without the typical hassle of buying a car. The salesman, finance manager and GM were resourseful and got us the deal we were looking for.

joe clem was the best

by from Woodside, ny |

Everything was better than expected. We shopped around abd we got the best deal here. Definitely recommend anyone to go see joe

Avoid this dealer - Northern Blvd Koeppel Nissan

by from Queens, NY |

First time (Nov 2014) I went to their lot for a Nissan SUV test drive, i liked the vehicle and made my offer however they did not accept, so I left. Later the sales guy called me trying to get agreement to make a deal, after a few times negotiation over the phone, we finally agreed on the price and some details (namely the agreed price to include the Certification), so we went there in the evening for the 2nd time trying to make the deal. Then this guy showed up claiming he is the manager (no pic on card, forgot to ask for his ID) and wouldn't make the deal happen based on the priced agreed with the sales guy, and told us the Certification cost is on us. The sales said sorry I could not convince my manager on the price we agreed on. I confirmed details at least 2 times before my 2nd visit, why fish me to come and then increase the price...Feel been tricked and wasted my time!