Queensboro Toyota

62-10 Northern Blvd, New York, NY 11377

Used 718-335-8600

Keep Away

by from Queens, NY |

I visited this dealer to buy a new RAV4 limited. My first brand new car - BIG MISTAKE. Pros: Large selection Expresso machine Nice waiting area and children playing room Deliverd card on time (one week according to their promise) Location - right off highway and transit Cons: Terrible Customer Service. From the time I met Frank it felt like he was doing me a favor by helping with my new car. He did not appreciate my business at all and had a terrible attitude. In any event, I had sold my previous car and needed a new one ASAP so I decided to stick with this dealer and ordered a brand new limited customized RAV4. This dealer is currently service large number of orders for new taxis (Camry) so they won't pay attention to you unless you are a 'serious buyer' as Frank said. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a good experience you keep away from this dealer. In any event - the car arrived and I went to pick it up. Upon seeing me, Frank was rushed and told me to give him my papers a wait. That it was quite possible the car won't be ready until the next day. I had told him I was picking the car this day and it was a cash sale so I had instructed to prep the car - which he did not. I then told him that I will rate the dealer accordingly and to my surprise he said the deal is off. He is not selling me the car. He then went to his manager and a few minutes after his manager said the dealer was not happy with me as a customer and as I was going to give them bad reviews that they are not selling me the car. He started to process the refund of my deposit and as I badly needed the car I had to practically beg them to sell me the car. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I don't think this dealer is worth the visit and Toyota should review the level of service this dealer is giving to the loyal toyota customer. In any event after begging for the car he manager changed his mind (as I had asked for a higher up name and number so I can write a letter) and proceeded with the sale. People processing the paperwork were not nice either. At all times they looked rushed and they had high traffic (all taxi purchases) and hence, the overall experience was forgettable. The car was the only bright spot but I left with a sour feeling and will always remember the bad treatment Frank and this dealer gave me. Going forward I will return to Westchester Toyota where I had done my previous purchase. It is a bit far but they are always excited to help you. If you are not buying in bulk like the taxis this dealer is currently working on - KEEP AWAY from this dealer. Frank, the manager on duty and other people in this dealer are imcompetent, have no idea what customer service is about and it will really ruin your purchasing experience.

new car search

by from College Point, NY |

I went with my daughter to lease her first new car. we were very impressed with our salesman Victor who did his best to get my daughter an excellent lease price on a 2013 Corolla . she was able to get the car she wanted and a price she could afford thanks to our salesman.

Great service. Ask for Bruce Edelman

by from Queens, ny |

I leased a new 2013 Corrolla from here on 02/17/2013 and the car is great. I stopped into 2 other dealers before my brother in-law recommened I see Bruce Edelman at Queensboro Toyota. I'm so glad I took his advise. I knew what I wanted, a basic car with basic features basiclly for commutting to work 14miles(1-way) five days a week, with low monthly lease payments with as little down as possible and I didn't want to be at the dealership all day, and thats just what I got. The whole process was quick and Bruce took care of everything. . The other dealerships hand young fast talking, slicked haired, punk-scammers who try to nickel and dime you. Bruce is a Gentleman and will give you his full attention. The whole process was very comfortable and I also got a fair price on my trade-in which was a 2003 Volkswagen Passat. Bruce Edelman took care or everything and he even cleaned my old plates before putting them on the new car. He also spent time with me inside the car showing and informing me about all the features and he even connected my phone to the bluetooth feature. First Class service all the way. We are all cautious of sales people but from my experience and all the other reviews I read I can honestly tell you BRUCE IS THE MAN. When my mother and sisters leases expires on their volkswagens I going to take them personally to see Bruce. There are alot of other dealers close by so don't even waste your time going to those guys, they will just rip you off. Go directly to Queensboro Toyota and ask for Bruce Edelman and you'll drive away happy. Dennis I. Queens, NY