Koeppel Volkswagen Mazda

57-15 Northern Blvd, Woodside, NY 11377

New 888-446-1353
Used 866-453-9659
Service 888-471-8469

The only "A" rated Volkswagen Mazda dealer in NYC. You can trust Koeppel!

Friendly, professional people

by from Riverdale, Bronx |

I bought a Mazda 3 and I love it. Beats the heck out of the Altima I was driving, and is almost as much fun as the 2004 BMW 3 I used to have. Raul Jiminian was my salesman, and I can't recommend him highly enough. I have had occasion to be in touch with him a few times, and he's a pleasure to know. All the folks here that I've encountered (I've also been back once for an oil change) are very friendly and the atmosphere is low-pressure.

Koeppel Volkswagen Mazda responded to this review

February 11, 2015

Hi CW thank you for the kind words and we are very happy to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves in giving the customer the best service possible and if there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate in contacting us again. Congratulations on your purchase.

Great experience!

by from Astoria, New York |

I am a three time leaser. That says it all! The sales consultant, Christopher Gonzalez, was efficient & very helpful!

No follow through on sales!

by from New York, NY |

This place is horrible!! We spent almost a month trying to buy a vehicle from them. They said that they had our vehicle in and then proceeded to sell it to someone else not once, but TWICE! They then offered to use their sourcing department to locate the vehicle in inventory somewhere else. Apparently Mazda has an antiquated inventory system that doesn't allow dealerships to actually communicate with one another. We went more than a week before we heard from our sales person (Castro) and the e-mail we sent to the sales manager went unanswered. Don't expect much by going here.

Mobile help

by from New york |

I recently talked to an employee over the phone via text message. He was very personable and a lot of help. We talked about the graduate financing special. I look foward to come in for my test drive.

Friendly helpful salesman

by from Bronx, New York |

There was a little miscommunication about which car I came to test-drive, and then a good wait until they located the car, even though I made an appointment on the phone two days prior. Finally, I had the pleasure of working with a highly knowledgeable salesman, who answered all of my questions and many that I didn't even ask. The wheeling and dealing was not painful. Nobody was pressuring me to "leave a deposit". I told them what I could afford as a down payment and as a monthly payment and they came back with something well under my maximum. I completed the transaction, including trading in my car and driving home the new VW in the same day. The salesman even helped me move all of my stuff from one car to the other.

Beware Beware Beware

by from NY NY |

Sales Manager who worked with me is completely dishonest.

Wonderful

by from new York, NY |

I just bought a car from Koepple Volkswagen. It was simply a wonderful experience. The people were nice and treated me and my wife extremely well.

Strong Customer

by from New York |

I have been coming to Koeppel Volkswagen for the past year, ever since I moved down here from farther up north. I always went to dealerships to keep my car serviced and when I came to Koeppel I was blown away! None of the other places around the state and surrounding areas that I had been to have nearly the same type of genuine, friendly people and the great honest prices like there are here. Thrilled by this dealership, so happy to live right near here for all my car needs.

Can't say enough good

by from New York |

Can't say enough good things about Koeppel Mazda. This is a no pressure type of dealership, No worries, just helpful service and a staff that cares. This was really a pleasure to work with the sales team here. Great management as well, as we got the privilege of speaking to the manager for a while. All around good place.

Excellent

by from Woodside, NY |

I recently purchased my very first car from Koeppel Volkswagen. They were excellent! The employees were just phenomenal. They had such an extensive selection and really worked hard to help em find what I was looking for. I got a great used car and a great financial rate, that I certainly was not expecting from a dealership from things I had been told. I would recommend coming to this dealership, they are worth your time.

Great selection

by from New York |

Koeppel Mazda has a great selection of brand new cars and used ones. I was considering a trade in and they assured me of the ease that the process would take. They were so right. From start to finish I felt like it was one of the easiest and professional purchases I have ever made. They are a great group of people and I now recommend this dealership to everyone I know.