57-02 Northern Blvd., Woodside, NY 11377

New 866-396-7690
Used 866-309-8003
Service 888-260-5318

#1 Certified Honda Dealer In the World.

by from Woodside, New York |

I was probably the worst client to deal with and all of the representatives at Paragon were patient and supportive. The cars are quality cars. Everyone at Paragon is so friendly and they had my best interest at heart. This was not my first car purchase, but it was by far the best purchase. Never once did I feel like I was being conned or swindled.

by from new york, ny |

I really appreciated that everything ran smoothly from the minute I walked in until I left with everything in order. The sales assistant, whose name I forget, was very cordial and did a fantastic job of running me through everything.

awesome dealership

by from Lancaster pa |

It was heart pounding because I know I had bad credit but they got it done and now my new baby is home with us Honda accord 2012 with a low apr

Great Customer Service

by from Woodside, NY |

Rosa was very profesional and explained everything to me. It is the first time I leave the service department feeling like it was worth the long wait.

2015 Pilot

by from Long Island City, NY |

Thank you Angel, Hamid, and Yulisa for my new 2015 Pilot Touring. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.

OUTSTANDING

by from Astoria, NY |

I bought a 2015 Honda Accord with the help of Sayed and Ruisdael. Customer service was outstanding and they answered all my questions. David Pena was my financial manager and he broke it down very great. Shun helped us figure out all the features and buttons of the vehicle making it us easier for us to understand everything.

by from Woodside, New York |

The one one one with Clara made me feel she really was interested in my having a great experience. At my age it is important that the salesperson think of me and not the commission. Thank You Clara.

by from great neck, NY |

What I liked about my experience in Paragon Honda was that the finance manager never give up. There was an issue with my application but he said Im going to help you out then he work his way-out until he finally me got approved. NOW here I am wit new car.. I highly recommend to check Paragon Honda..

Paragon Honda responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Jesus, thank you for taking the time to leave us this terrific review. Were thrilled to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs during your visit. We appreciate your recommendation and if there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Brian Benstock | General Manager | 718-507-5000 Ext. 271 | bbenstock@msn.com

Excellent service. Extremely courteous staff.

by from New York |

Extremely courteous staff. Our sales rep Sultan was very accommodating, patient, and friendly. He really worked with us to get a suitable car. Overall, it was a hassle-free experience.

by from Woodside, New York |

I like the way LUIS help me to get my new car,his experience was great,and on top of that he is very nice person.

Great Reps and Service

by from Queens, ny |

Sales representative was helpful and helped us get cheap auto insurance along with a new vehicle. We are happy with the purchase and will likely return for future purchases.

Paragon Honda responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Yongdeng, thank you for this great feedback! Glad to hear that our team was such a great help to you during your purchase. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Brian Benstock | General Manager | 718-507-5000 Ext. 271 | bbenstock1@gmail.com