Nissan of Queens

85-24 Rockaway Blvd, Ozone Park, NY 11416

New 877-313-4855
Used 888-545-2726
Service 888-836-0127

Service Does Not Come From A Manual.........It Comes From The Heart!!!

Nissan of Queens, five stars.

by from Brooklyn NY |

My experience with dealers was never very good. Then i met Mike Davila, he was so professional. He listened and helped us find the right vehicle for us. The staff was great and also helpful. I will definitely recommend Nissan of Queens and ask for Mike.

May 8, 2015

Thanks for your great review! If you have any future needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Mike, or the dealership directly. We are always ready and happy to help. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Go to Nissan of Queens!!!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

As many of you know, the process of buying a car can be quite daunting; especially for a first time car buyer like myself. It all started with a simple phone call that lead to an in person visit. I was scheduled to meet with Mike, but by the time I arrived to the dealership Mike was busy :( Luckily he was honest enough to let me know that he would not be available to give me the attention that I deserved and had his colleague, Sergio, help me instead. This was definitely a good thing because Sergio was GREAT! He was patient, not pushy (which is a major plus) and made me feel extremely comfortable as inquired about several vehicles that were in the used car lot. He was with me the entire process and made sure that I was well taken care of before driving away with my 2009 Nissan Rogue! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing a car from Nissan of Queens!

April 15, 2015

Thanks for your great review! We are happy to hear that we were able to comfortably get you into the vehicle of your choice. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose Nissan of Queens. If you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact Sergio, Mike or the dealership directly. We are all happy to help and look forward to speaking with you again soon. Enjoy your Nissan Rogue!

Best car purchase

by from Brooklyn |

My wife & I were shopping the internet for a 2013 Rogue for a few weeks, going dealer to dealer on ones we had seen on the internet. After being told by every dealer that their pricing was based on a $3-5000 down payment we were getting very frustrated. We gave it one more try at Nissan of Queens & very glad we did. We were greeted by a gentleman named Sergio & brought right over to the Rogue we inquired about! No haggling lowest price advertised was given to us & we left extremely happy in our 2013 Rogue SL! Thank you Sergio & Nissan of Queens for re-establishing our faith in dealerships! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

February 24, 2015

Thanks for your great review! Remember that both our Sales and Service staff at Nissan of Queens are the best available at meeting all your automotive needs and exceeding all expectations. Whenever your ready to service your Rogue, visit our website for exclusive specials at http://www.nissanofqueens.com/service-coupons/, call our Service department at (718) 835-5200, make an appointment, and you will leave just as happy as when you purchased the vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

MIKE IS THE REAL DEAL

by from Brooklyn, N.Y. |

After a bad experience with Bay Ridge Nissan, I was lucky enough to find Mike Davila of Nissan of Queens. From our first conversation, I knew my luck had changed. I wanted a particular car in a particular color and Mike used his expertise to find it for me. Upon meeting him is person, there was an instant connection due to his pleasant manner and easy going ways. He was waiting for me outside the dealership and the car was ready for my test drive. We finalized the deal and then Mike went above and beyond. Since I was not accompanied by a licensed driver, Mike offered to drive the car to my home, so that I wouldn't have to return to the dealership. I'm sure you've heard the expression "sevice with a smile" and Mike certainly lives up to it. Another great thing is that he always answers his phone when you call and is able to answer your questions.

February 24, 2015

Thanks for your great review! Remember that both our Sales and Service staff at Nissan of Queens are the best available at meeting all your automotive needs and exceeding all expectations. Whenever your ready to service your vehicle, visit our website for exclusive specials at http://www.nissanofqueens.com/service-coupons/, call our Service department at (718) 835-5200, make an appointment, and you will leave just as happy as when you purchased the vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Great Customer Service from Mike

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Mike made my experience with Nissan of Queens AWESOME. He was professional and friendly, a great balance. When I get the opportunity to refer a friend, I'm sending them right to Mike!

February 4, 2015

Thanks for your great review! At Nissan of Queens, we are happy when our customers our happy. We appreciate customer loyalty and to show our appreciation, we would like to offer you an oil change at the special price of $19.95. Whenever you are ready, just call our Service department at (718) 835-5200, make an appointment, and bring in a print out of this conversation. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

why did i look anywhere else

by from rockaway beach, new york |

i leased a new 2015 altima.. the salesmen was terrific,,i got the car the same day,,and I LOVE IT

MIKE IS AWESOME

by from Brooklyn NY |

My experience was amazing thanks to Mike Davila. I walked in the delaership lost and on defense for the typical "eager" car salesman. Unlike most who act like vultures swooping in on its prey, a relaxed but very confident Miike greeted me at the door. I made him aware of the fact that buyign car was a completely new experience for me. With that, Mike took the utmost care in handling the sale. Laying out all of my options that I didnt even think I had, I left the dealership a little more knowledgable but most importantly, a car owner. It didnt seem like he was selling a car to a customer, more like he was selling a car to as close relative. Thank you so much for my 2013 NIssan Versa!!!!

Excellent Experience Buying a Used Toyota RAV4

by from Lake Ronkonkoma, New York |

I recently purchased a 2011 Toyota RAV4 from the Nissan of Queens dealership. During my car shopping, I had visited many other dealerships only to receive the "smoke and mirrors" that typically comes with buying a vehicle. Dealerships posted low prices and them charged many various fees to drive up the price beyond book value. Other tricks have been showing cars with high mileage for high prices. I also saw newer vehicles that were not in the best of condition for the young age they were. Working from an ad on Cars.com, I came to your dealership (without my calling ahead of time) to look at a RAV4. I liked the car from the ad very much - right mileage and right price. I met Mike Davila and he was very professional in explaining to me that the car was at the paint shop until the following Saturday. I figured I lost out on the RAV4 since I was going to be out of town that weekend. Mike offered to call me when the car came back to the dealership. As it turns out, the car was delayed until I was back in town. Mike called me as soon as the car was available and I came right to the dealership. After a good test drive, I signed the papers to buy the RAV4! I am so very impressed that Mike took the sincere interest to match me up to the RAV4. Mike worked to accommodate my schedule for my visits. Upon completing the purchase, we discovered that only one key was available. I was so very surprised when Mike make the arrangements to have the customer's second key mailed to him and then to me. With the key being a computer chip key, this saved me a large expense. I wanted to share my very positive experience with your dealership, from Mike's efforts to the business manager Mike Scheff. Although I live in Lake Ronkonkoma on Long Island, when I am ready for my next vehicle, I will be checking with Mike and Nissan Queens first. Today's economy presents a different (poor) work ethic from years past. It is great to experience two employees who really care about their work and the customer. Both Mike's delivered on their word in this transaction. They are both a credit to the dealership.

Excellent service

by from Queens , nyc |

My and my fiancÚ was shopping around for a car at different dealers and until we came across Nissan of queens , what a great service , we are so so satisfied with our new car , the salesman by the name of mike D was so great , he walked us through step by step and was so patient with us , even though we were first time buyers .... He's makes us so happy I would definetly recommended that dealer and salesman mike , he's awesome no one would ever regret goin there

February 4, 2015

Thank you Michael DaVila from Nissan of queens !

by from New Jersey |

I really never do this but I really feel I need to take the time out to make people feel really confident in buying the car that they really want and are very comfortable with. I've bought several cars in my life and I don't know if I can speak for everybody but the first feeling i would get with even the thought of buying a car Was nervous that I wouldn't find the exact car and a nice salesman that can be fully understanding of my personal/financial situations. I live in New Jersey and believe it or not when I went asking around for dealerships that people have felt comfortable with they told me Nissan of queens. One woman who had told me about the experience sheshad at Nissan of queens was way too excited to share. She dealt with Mike D and has recommended him to several people I. The same situation I was in. I hD credit issues he didn't pressure me at all. Which most salesman would to get there quotas but he didn't at all. When I was ready he told me to come right in .he found the best deal that beat fit my situation. HE EVEN CAME TO JERSEY AND BROUGHT MY CAR TO ME AT MY CONVENIENCE!! I really don't know how often people actually read these reviews but I really hope this helps. I ensure you; you will walk away satisfied

February 4, 2015

Great Salesman! Awesome Staff!

by from Brooklyn, Ny |

I leased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Queens of Nissan , Mike was my salesman at the time. I have had experience with leasing directly from Infiniti and Mercedes. When it comes to salesman, both dealership workers (Infiniti and Mercedes) were not even close to the friendliness, honesty and satisfaction that Nissan of Queens had offered. Thank you!