Nemet Nissan Hyundai Kia

Service 866-507-6919 Service 866-507-6919

Name It At Nemet-Since 1916-Home of the Lifetime Warranty

speedy, thorough and clean

by from rego park, ny |

came in for inspection and oil change on 3/29/2014. Latoya Thompson was very pleasant, answered any questions i had although she kept me well informed about what was to be done and approximate wait time. the service men performed a multi-point inspection along with the requested service and it was completed in an amazingly short time. this is not my first visit to the Nemet NIssan service dept and not likely to be my last. Great Job!!!!

Nemet Nissan Hyundai Kia responded to this review

April 11, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Gary! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Latoya and our service men took such great care of you and your car. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great Customer Service!

by from KEW GARDENS |

Tiffany made a hectic and stressful process much easier. She took the time to address my needs and help me out on achieving my payments. 10 plus stars for the staff over at Nemet Hyundai.

Michael C. of Nemet was fantastic!

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

Here goes... I feel compelled to write this as I'm completely happy with how fantastic Michael C. of Nemet was in helping me with my new car! I had been in a collision with my Honda leaving it unsafe to drive and getting a car was not a luxury but a necessity. I wanted a car that was a great investment for my money, researched and heard great things about Hyundai. Michael C. was not only an expert on cars but steered me toward a vehicle that was perfect for all my needs. I most definitely recommend Michael C. of Nemet - he was fantastic!

Great experience at Nemet motors

by from Jamaica, N.Y. |

What I loved about my Nemet experience was that I worked with the same salesman as our previous purchase, Gerard Alexandre is our salesman, he helped me narrow down my choice of cars I had test drove and shopped for. He was very helpful, knowlegdable and patient. Mr. Alexandre made me feel like part of the Nemet family, I cannot even begin to express how much I love my new Kia. Thank you Nemet, Thank you Gerard.

Great dealership!

by from Long Island, NY |

Steve Kirtman and Brian Derrick were great and extremely helpful when I recently leased a car from Nemet. They were honest and went out of their way to help get the car I wanted at the price I was able to handle. This was the quickest process I have ever experienced in leasing a car. My wife arrived at the dealership in a car coming off of a lease from a different manufacturer and they had us driving out in our new Rogue within 45 min. They worked around our schedule with required coming in the dealership on a vacation day to complete the paperwork. I highly recommend using them for your next car!

Excellen

by from Brooklyn, ny |

Great employees! Continued to work with us until we found our perfect car for the perfect price. Representatives were extremely nice and helpful. Will recommend this place to everyone.

Excellent service at Nemit Kia

by from Williston Park, NY |

It was a pleasure dealing with all the staff at Nemit Kia. They were courteous, friendly & informative. They went out of their way to give us all the information to make a decision. We love our Kia

great service, great atmosphere

by from Quuens, NY |

the setting was clean, friendly and easy to find. I found the rep. who assisted me to be very professional and experienced, and all my questions were answered. The sale rep. was very patient with me and dealt with me all the way through. Thank you for the great experience!

Jason Jeon is Phenomenal !

by from Queens,NY |

Once again Jason Jeon my sales rep was phenomenal. He always makes my car buying experience sooo much fun. Amazing personality and most of all very professional ! Best of Both worlds ! If your looking to have a great car buying experience , Jason is exactly what your looking for. Thanks so much for the hospitality !

I Knew What I Wanted & Drove Off With It

by from New York, New York |

Nemet offered the best price in Queens for the car I wanted ('16 Hyundai Value Edition). They had to retrieve it from their Belmont site which in my opinion took a bit too long. That's fine because it is what I wanted and when buying a new car you have to pretty much expect it to be a whole day deal. Alvin was quick to get us in for a test drive. Even took us on a test drive for another model that we are considering for a purchase down the road while we waited. Alvin was entirely helpful, answered our questions and was not afraid to say he didn't know an answer to a specific question (and sought the answer elsewhere) rather than giving us wrong information to get a signature, which goes a LONG way. While Alvin was helpful, someone else came over and started barking about a whole bunch of nonsense that was either irrelevant to what we needed to know or just simply didn't make sense. Alvin handled every concern, laid out or options with estimates which all were accurate to the dollar without nonsense salesperson talk. **MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLEAR ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL QUALIFICATIONS, ANE MAKE SURE YOU ARE TOO** We almost had a major issue after sitting there waiting for hours to get to the finance department but Chang (I believe his name) was quick to solve that problem for us and was extremely personable. 90% of the people in Nemet were welcoming, full of smiles, easy to share laughs with which made the whole, long process much easier and satisfying. Chris Wilson at the end was warm in his congratulations and I rang the bell leaving with a completely fair deal. My only recommendation is to move the process along quicker. I felt it was much longer than it had to be. I knew what I wanted, I knew what I could afford, for me it should have been much quicker but the end result was extremely positive and for that reason I won't complain. Thanks to Alvin and his supporting staff!