Nemet Nissan Hyundai Kia

Service 866-507-6919 Service 866-507-6919

Name It At Nemet-Since 1916-Home of the Lifetime Warranty

speedy, thorough and clean

by from rego park, ny |

came in for inspection and oil change on 3/29/2014. Latoya Thompson was very pleasant, answered any questions i had although she kept me well informed about what was to be done and approximate wait time. the service men performed a multi-point inspection along with the requested service and it was completed in an amazingly short time. this is not my first visit to the Nemet NIssan service dept and not likely to be my last. Great Job!!!!

Nemet Nissan Hyundai Kia responded to this review

April 11, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Gary! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Latoya and our service men took such great care of you and your car. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Best Dealer in Jamaica queens

by from Jamaica NY |

O man I leased a KIA Optima I love my car. Even more I love the service I got because for a moment I didn't think it was going to happen it's like having a brother go to bat for me , from the first moment I walked in with my husband, Rohit Gogna was the best fit with helping us decide he explained everything we wanted to know with patience. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends

Great Staff and Huge Selection

by from North Arlington, NJ |

I wasn't happy when my daughter wanted to travel to Jamaica, Queens to look at a car. But we left early and the trip was fast and easy. Our sales rep. was Andre Stennett, who spent a lot of time showing my daughter different cars since the one she was interested in was sold the night before. But she did find something that she was interested, but the sticker price scared her. Andre said not to worry about that but to check the car's valued price online, which was a lot better. She test drove the car and loved it. They processed the paperwork and walked us through everything. Ours was a little tricky since it was a sale in New York, but the paperwork had to be handled also in New Jersey. Andre keep us updated every step of the way, and kept us entertained during this. The best part was after everything was signed, sealed, and delivered my daughter had to ring the bell for good luck. The drive home was fast and easy. I would without any doubt go back to Nemet's and purchase another car. The entire staff was great, but I especially like to thank Andre and Mario.

The Best Dealership in Queens!

by from Astoria, New York |

I recently leased a 2016 Kia Sedona from Nemet Kia. The two gentlemen that handled my deal named Armen Kalajian and Harry Gebian were very professional, knowledgeable, and did everything without the slightest complication or inconvenience. I will definitely recommend Nemet Kia to anyone! I look forward to seeing them soon when I bring my Kia Sedona in for routine service inspection. I wish them luck in the future!

Great Customer Service!

by from KEW GARDENS |

Tiffany made a hectic and stressful process much easier. She took the time to address my needs and help me out on achieving my payments. 10 plus stars for the staff over at Nemet Hyundai.

Michael C. of Nemet was fantastic!

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

Here goes... I feel compelled to write this as I'm completely happy with how fantastic Michael C. of Nemet was in helping me with my new car! I had been in a collision with my Honda leaving it unsafe to drive and getting a car was not a luxury but a necessity. I wanted a car that was a great investment for my money, researched and heard great things about Hyundai. Michael C. was not only an expert on cars but steered me toward a vehicle that was perfect for all my needs. I most definitely recommend Michael C. of Nemet - he was fantastic!

Great experience at Nemet motors

by from Jamaica, N.Y. |

What I loved about my Nemet experience was that I worked with the same salesman as our previous purchase, Gerard Alexandre is our salesman, he helped me narrow down my choice of cars I had test drove and shopped for. He was very helpful, knowlegdable and patient. Mr. Alexandre made me feel like part of the Nemet family, I cannot even begin to express how much I love my new Kia. Thank you Nemet, Thank you Gerard.

Great dealership!

by from Long Island, NY |

Steve Kirtman and Brian Derrick were great and extremely helpful when I recently leased a car from Nemet. They were honest and went out of their way to help get the car I wanted at the price I was able to handle. This was the quickest process I have ever experienced in leasing a car. My wife arrived at the dealership in a car coming off of a lease from a different manufacturer and they had us driving out in our new Rogue within 45 min. They worked around our schedule with required coming in the dealership on a vacation day to complete the paperwork. I highly recommend using them for your next car!

Excellen

by from Brooklyn, ny |

Great employees! Continued to work with us until we found our perfect car for the perfect price. Representatives were extremely nice and helpful. Will recommend this place to everyone.

Excellent service at Nemit Kia

by from Williston Park, NY |

It was a pleasure dealing with all the staff at Nemit Kia. They were courteous, friendly & informative. They went out of their way to give us all the information to make a decision. We love our Kia