Nemet Nissan Hyundai Kia

Service 866-507-6919

Name It At Nemet-Since 1916-Home of the Lifetime Warranty

speedy, thorough and clean

by from rego park, ny |

came in for inspection and oil change on 3/29/2014. Latoya Thompson was very pleasant, answered any questions i had although she kept me well informed about what was to be done and approximate wait time. the service men performed a multi-point inspection along with the requested service and it was completed in an amazingly short time. this is not my first visit to the Nemet NIssan service dept and not likely to be my last. Great Job!!!!

April 11, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Gary! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Latoya and our service men took such great care of you and your car. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

great services, clean area, caring team

by from cambria heights, NY |

Team was Very helpful and knowledgeable. Received financial advice. Made friends. Everything was dealt with efficiently and professional. It was also a fun environment and everyone congratulated me on my new purchase.

August 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jessica! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing knowledgeable service. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great service

by from Queens, NY |

The service people respected my time and I didn't spend the whole day for a multipoint inspection. Everyone was also every polite.

August 22, 2014

Joseph, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. We appreciate your business and keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

knowledgeable staff, prompt service

by from Jamaica, N.Y. |

Gwyn was very knowledgeable and helpful and she took care of me promptly and answered some questions I had about my vehicle

August 22, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Elpha! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Gwyn took such great care of you. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

comfortable waiting room, friendly workers.

by from Jamacia New York |

Fast service and great care taken to both my car and me. The coffee and donuts are always my favorite along with the attention given by Ms Gibbs to me and my car.

August 22, 2014

Thank you for this positive feedback, Bryan! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with courteous and efficient service, and I'm very pleased to hear Gibbs took such great care of you and your vehicle. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to her. We appreciate your business, and if you need anything else at all, please come back and see us. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Best deal I found!

by from Great Neck, NY |

They worked hard to earn my business and make me happy. They were able to give me a good deal that other dealerships could not match.

August 6, 2014

Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great service

by from Jamaica, NY |

All of the employees were friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Ms. Gwindalyn Brown took the time to listen to my concerns, and kept in contact with me.

August 6, 2014

Deardra, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with friendly and knowledgeable service, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. I'll be sure to pass along your kind remarks to Gwindalyn as well. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Very knowledgeable and professional salespeople.

by from New York, NY |

Our salesman was very thorough and answered a lot of our questions. Helped me in programming our blue tooth as we were not familiar with blue tooth.

August 8, 2014

Congratulations on your new car, Donald! We strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered, and it's encouraging to know that our salesman was able to show you the knowledgeable and personalized service you deserve. We look forward to working with you again! Also, remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great Service

by from Queens, New York |

I previously sent an email detailing the service provided by Latoya Jon and others at your service dept. Please look for it sent to the Nemet's service dept's email. The service, courtesy, professionalism, speed with my appt. was terrific. Thank you

August 8, 2014

Lydia, thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Latoya and our service team were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Hillside ave and 153rd street

by from Hillside avenue and 153rd street jamaica NY 11432 |

my experience is if you come to nemet to buy a car you will go home with a car. Mr. Brian helped me out to get my beautiful Rogue, I am very happy. He was very nice, knowledgeable and he listen to what you have to say about the car that you want to buy. I told him I will refer people to him because I know he will take good care of them.

August 6, 2014

Marie, thank you for writing this review! Brian is a great people person, and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. I hope that you are enjoying your Rogue! We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again! Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

great service rep.

by from queens ny |

Tanya the service rep was an absolute delight. She was cheerful,witty and made my experience very pleasant. I appreciated that she kept me informed as to the progress of my service. She is the standard all other employees should follow.

August 1, 2014

Antonito, thanks so much for the nice review! Tanya is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that she provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to her. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858