Nemet Nissan Hyundai Kia

Service 866-507-6919

Name It At Nemet-Since 1916-Home of the Lifetime Warranty

speedy, thorough and clean

by from rego park, ny |

came in for inspection and oil change on 3/29/2014. Latoya Thompson was very pleasant, answered any questions i had although she kept me well informed about what was to be done and approximate wait time. the service men performed a multi-point inspection along with the requested service and it was completed in an amazingly short time. this is not my first visit to the Nemet NIssan service dept and not likely to be my last. Great Job!!!!

April 11, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Gary! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Latoya and our service men took such great care of you and your car. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great Service

by from NYC |

Staff were very courteous. I did not wait long. Visit was complimentary once I told staff it was ( and they checked). I always prefer to take a new car to the dealership for service and I will be doing this with my Elantra.

December 18, 2014

Sheila, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We make sure that all of our employees are courteous and professional. We are glad that you were able to perceive that during your time with us. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great Service

by from new york , queens |

Its open early can drop off car for service...they always contact you for everything explain things to you...they very friendly...everything you need is in one place

December 17, 2014

Nicole, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Please feel free to stop by if you have any further automotive needs. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Show room clean well ventilated

by from Queens NY |

My sales rep. Mr Derick Brian took the time to show me the value / wisdom of getting into a newer model vehicle. He is knowledgeable and I felt comfortable working with him. The fact that the GM took time out to speak with my son and myself as well as see to the installation of parts. Good job sir.

December 18, 2014

Loreen, we appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us. Derick truly knows his stuff and he strives to create a positive experience for all of our customers. If there is anything else thatw e can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to inform us. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great Sales Team

by from Jamaica, NY |

My salesman, Bryant Lizardo, knew his product, answered all my questions, showed professionalism and patience while I made my decision.

December 16, 2014

Joy, we appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us. Bryant truly knows his stuff and it is nice to know that he was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Great service

by from Queens, NY |

I liked the fact that my salesman and his manager went out of their way to search and find me the car I liked and wanted and I was able to walk out of there with it the same day.

December 16, 2014

Mark, we appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. We pride ourselves on the high level of our sales and service excellence. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that we were able to help find the vehicle you wanted. We would love to work with you again in the future. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Very Helpful

by from Queens, New York |

My service agent Marcia, was helpful, efficient and courteous as usual. The service manager Wayne, and his assistants Cindy and Bibi always make sure things are handled properly. The service department has never let me down and I've been going there since 2000. I like my Maximas

December 13, 2014

Joseph, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Nemet Kia Hyundai special. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Positive experience

by from Jamaica, New York |

The knowledge of your sales manager Carlos who was very helpful in my particular situation. He took the time to explain everything and the salesman named Thomas went out of his way to help with any questions and helped with little things like a remote battery. Everyone there was courteous and respectful.

December 11, 2014

Louis, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Carlos and Thomas are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected their dedication. At Nemet Kia Hyundai, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Fanstatic service, Friendly, Customer - Oriented

by from Jamaica, New York |

Nemet is my first choice when it comes to servicing my vehicle. I really don't trust going anywhere else for my vehicle service needs.

December 3, 2014

Anita, we appreciate the time it took for you to share us your feedback. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We are happy to know that you feel confident to choose Nemet Kia Hyundai for your automotive needs. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to contact us. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

great service

by from jamaica, ny |

service is great, love the workers, customers are taken care and respected by the staff, amazing people very friendly and would say I love their service and a huge round of applause

December 2, 2014

Thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us, Amar. Our goal is to make sure that every guest receives full satisfaction with the service we provide. We are glad to know you drove away with this feeling. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

Excellent Service!

by from Jamaica, NY |

All staff usually work to have their customers in and out, which lets me know that as a customer, our time is valued. Ms Gwen at the service desk is quick and always asks if there is anything else that needs to be looked at in case the customer overlooks it.

November 29, 2014

Beryl, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Nemet Kia Hyundai, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858