Lee's Toyota

139-65 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11435

New 877-726-0722
Used 866-494-1745
Service 866-901-9733

SEE WHAT A GREAT DEAL REALLY IS AT LEE'S!!!

Andrew swamy

by from new york |

The staff was very friendly and professional. I had the pleasure to meet with Marie Bangaru. She was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable . She is an excellent sales person. I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota highlander. She went through every details with me and was also very patient. I would recommend her .

Great Service

by from Jamaica, New York |

Bill Olansen has great customer service. I will recommend him to any and everyone.

Wonderful experience

by from Ridgewood, ny |

I recently just bought my Toyota rav 4 from lees Toyota . I would definitely recommend this place to my family, friends and anyone who is looking to buy a car to go here. I had the pleasure to meet David Ho he was very friendly, helpful and answered all my questions. He is a great sales person and I would definitely recommend him to anyone .

Great Experience

by from Jamaica, NY |

I had the pleasure of meeting Yuan Zhao and Elliot Salow. They were friendly, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend Lee's Toyota to others.

service ripp off

by from new york |

when they fix your car service dept charges more for parts than their own parts dept down the hall when you bring your car for small repair they will try to bring up your bill to at least $500.00 recommending additional repairs stressing urgency

Wonderful service

by from Brooklyn |

I had a wonderful experience with Maria. I could call her a million times with a question and she was always available to answer me. I never detected an annoyance in her voice. She is very patient with me and she explained everything to me. I felt confident with her because she knew what she was doing. I was very very pleased with the way she handled my over all experience. I am very happy with my new car. I think Maria is the best sale person in the business of selling cars.

Spectacular Service

by from NYC, NY |

Just purchased my first car - Rav4 2015. Kevin (DEFINITELY ASK FOR HIM) was highly recommended by a co-worker and now I know why. Spoke w him on the 6th and picked up my car last night without any issues. Not only was he diligent and patient - most importantly he's an overall great person to work with. First time purchasers should always work with someone like Kevin - he makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you or makes you feel "dur dur" when you ask basic questions. Would definitely recommend his services.

No regrets!

by from Queens, N Y |

'Car salesman' frequently carries with it a "shady" connotation. Comedians & late nite talk show hosts have all the punch lines, because many car salesmen are dishonest; impersonal, just going thru the motions; with physical appearance sometimes needing assist. I found none of this in Sam; the car salesman with whom I worked. (July 2014) He was pleasant & polite, dependable (called when he said he would), and patient. Very patient when teaching me how to use the "high-tech" stuff in the car. I revisited him twice within the first month for additional assistance with the gadgets, & each time he was as patient as he was on the first day. Not to mention, that he carries himself neatly. I particularly liked that! Kudos to Sam! Kudos to Lee's Toyota for having Sam!

Grade A service

by from Queens,NY |

A "car salesman" career usually has with it a negative connotation! The punchline of many comedians. Sometimes pushy; trying way too hard; dry humor &/or untidy appearance. I had as my "car salesman" at Lee's Toyota (July/ 2014) - Sam Marawan. A d e l i g h t to work with him! Pleasant & dependable: called me when he said he would. Patient in teaching me the operations of the 'high-tech stuff' in the car, for which I had to revisit him two more times; and on each visit he was as calm & patient as he was on the first day. Still saying "call me anytime if you have any questions about the car!" And most importantly, he carries himself neatly. Kudos to Sam!!!!! Kudos to Lee's Toyota , for having Sam!!

See Bill @ Lee's Toyota - to buy your next Toyota!

by from Jamaica, NY |

In my quest to find the perfect car I came across the perfect salesman, Bill Olansen!!! Bill was wonderful and one of the nicest salesman I have ever dealt with. My experience with Bill and his team helped me find the perfect car. Bill was extremely helpful and made my feared car buying experience a pleasant one!!!

Great experience!

by from New York, NY |

I had a great buying experience at Lee's Toyota. Rankin was an excellent sales person that was easy to work with and my wife and I had a quality experience with the entire staff including Scott and Lori. Thank you Lee's Toyota!