Ford Lincoln of Queens

139-48 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11435

New 866-234-6609 New 866-234-6609
Used 877-378-1363 Used 877-378-1363
Service 866-495-1889 Service 866-495-1889

Ford Lincoln of Queens get a free Weber grill with purchase of a new or pre-owned car till end of the month

Amazing Experience!!

by from Queens, NY |

I walked into the dealership looking for advice on a used car and could not believe the personal service and attention I had received from the staff. Sales Associate Ken and Sales Manager Serge walked me through the entire process, and made it so painless I was able to drive off the parking lot with a beautiful 2012 Ford 90 minutes later. I've bought cars for 30 years and never had this sales experience before. Finance Manager Reggie knows every bank in NYC and Director of Operations Rob treats his customers like family. I am recommending this place to everyone that I know. I look forward to doing many years of continued business with Ford-Lincoln of Queens. Thanks a lot guys!

July 7, 2015

We really appreciate the kind words. We work hard to make our customers happy. Enjoy the car and we will see you around the neighborhood. Thank you.

Perfect

by from Corona, ny |

Very very helpful, and professional. The service rendered was professional and on time.

SERVICE

by from QUEENS,NY |

2012 ford focus the service was good and the staff was very helpful. the only problem is that i had to bring in my car several times for transmission problems.

Service center

by from Brooklyn,NY |

I love going to Queens ford service..I live in brooklyn and I travel to Queens for service..Juan takes care of everything and the mechanics are great too..Thanks Queens Lincoln Ford?

Excellent Dealership!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The way my husband and I were treated was unbelievable. From the moment we were in there we felt comfortable. No one was pushy which is the number one thing I hate about many places, but at this place they worked with my budget and my needs. The sales Rep Jose Ocasio is the best! I appreciated all his undivided attention to us. He is calm and to the point. I want him to always deal with us because now and hopefully for a very long time I will be a Ford Dealership customer. He looked for the best deals for us and I appreciate his honesty. He understands that satisfaction goes way beyond making money. Thank you Ford and Jose for this wonderful experience. I am a very Happy Customer!

Ms. Endara

by from College point, New York 11356 |

I was satisfied with our sale person he was professional and courteous, plus he was helpful in our purchasing of our new Ford Escape. My husband and I were quite surprised to have such an outstanding service at this Queens dealership. I had a lot issues with previous Ford dealership in Manhattan.

Belinda Ellis

by from jamaica, ny |

Juan was very helpful and explained everything before and after the service , I am really happy with the service the people are efficient and pleasant to work with. Thanks Juan for an excellent service hope you all stay that way.

The Boulevards Best

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

The staff here are so helpful and do all within their power to cater to your needs and schedule.

February 5, 2016

Hi, Bridget, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. The staff at Ford Lincoln of Queens Boulevard always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

An amazing experience

by from Jamaica N.Y. |

I was looking for a Ford Explorer XLT in ruby red. I did my homework. This dealership showed that they had one on their website. I called the dealership and made an appointment, and was given one same day with Philomena. She actually greeted me at the door. I had a trade, and as I said I did my homework. I have learned over the years to be extremely leery of car dealerships, especially aftet 20+ purhases, and lots of disappointing experiences. Not this time. My trade was valued more than fairly, and the deal I got on my 2016 Explorer was better than I could have hoped for. I got to the dealership at 1 pm, and drove out with Ruby ( that's what I named her ) at 4 pm. Philomena knew the vehicle backwards and forwards. The owner and the manager even stopped by to say thank you for choosing Ford, and their dealership. This was the best experience by far, that I have ever had at a dealership, and I sincerely mean that. Oh, and I love my new Explorer.

February 2, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

officer

by from queens, new york |

the staff was very kind and helpful. they were friendly and worked very fast