BMW MINI of Freeport

Used 888-768-5771
Service 888-434-6708

Great customer service

by from Queens, NY |

Great Customer Service! Freeport BMW Dealership was very courteous. I was interested in the 4 series coupe after having the the 3 series and i ended up test driving one and they helped me build my 4 series. It was a great experience.

Very Proffessional

by from Valley Stream, NY |

I found dealing with the salesman Frank Gaeta was excellent, he was attentive and very knowledgeable of the inventory. He was very patient and eager to answer all questions I had. Good experience.

writing a review for sandy carter

by from freeport ny |

Sandy carter at bmw of free port was excellent. She truly showed a passion for the car and how to service her client. i would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a BMW

Great Customer Service

by from Spring Valley NY |

My experience at BMW of Freeport was nothing less than excellent. Mr. Epps was straight forward and was very attentive. He took the time to assess my situation and worked closely with me in making it possible for me lease my BMW. He was very knowledgable and experienced. This made the process enjoyable and stress free. I would recommend BMW of Freeport to my friends.

Great customer service

by from Freeport, ny |

From the time I walk in I receive great customer service from my sales representative sandy carter. Sandy got me the best deal possible on my 2015 m4. She went out of her way to get all deals possible would highly recommend

Great price, Excellent salesperson.

by from Long Island, NY |

Car shopping can be a scarey experience but BMW of Freeport made it easy. The salespeople gave me the car I wanted at a great price. Buying the car was not a difficult decision for the first time. Carlos helped me decide on my options, gave me a chance to decide with no pressure sales. I was confident with my purchase when I drove away in my new car. I love my new BMW!

Worst Customer Service Ever

by from New York |

Don't ever buy a bmw from Sales Representative Savitri Shrikishun. She will treat you totally different before and after you purchase your car. And her boss Sales Director Danielle Dewling also cares about nothing but the commission. She won't solve your problem in a timly manner. If you wanna have a pleasure experience, stay away from BMW of Freeport.

Fantastic Experience

by from Utica, NY |

Great Experience! Drove 9 hours round trip for my X3 and without hesitation would do it again! Courteous, helpful, and accommodating staff. Finance department was outstanding to work with in person and over the phone. Very down to earth staff that realizes what customer service should be. On top of that, driving is fun again! Worth checking out!

Mrs. Gina M. Smith

by from New York |

Excellent place to do business. They were fast, curteous and gave me a fabulous deal on my new 528XI!!!

Prices wrong

by from Detroit,michigan |

Eh bmw prices wrong they force u to buy beware bmw are great cars but this dealer not so much

BMW MINI of Freeport responded to this review

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any misunderstanding. We recently underwent an ownership change and a system change and this most likely why there was a price difference. Please feel free to contact me at 516-223-6160. My name is Kristian Smith and I am the business Development Manager. We want all of customers to be happy and I would like to discuss this experience with you.