BMW MINI of Freeport

291 W Sunrise Hwy, Freeport, NY 11520

New 888-385-3989
Used 888-768-5771
Service 888-434-6708

Experience the Difference New Ownership Makes!

Great service and Sales!

by from Freeport,New York |

We had a great experience at BMW of Freeport! We leased two cars!! We were Happy with our choices. Our salesperson Nina Markovic was very patient , kind and professional! We would Highly recommend her to all! We are enjoying our new Cars!!Thank you Nina

May 19, 2015

Angela, Thank you for your business and your honest feedback. At BMW and Mini of Freeport we strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience for all customers that walk through our doors. Continue to enjoy your new BMWs and let us know if we can ever be of any assistance!! Sincerely, Kristian Smith

Awesome Salesperson and Delaership!

by from Middletown, CT |

"Great Salesperson" I recently purchased my first BMW 528i from BMW of Freeport and it was a great experience for me as usually I hate to buy a car. But after dealing with Carlos Nieto, the salesperson, my perspective towards buying a car has completely changed. Carlos was very understanding and patient with me. He not only gave me the best price for my new BMW, but also made the whole process painless and smooth. I live in Connecticut and the cars here were at least 8 thousand more than the car I bought. I did a lot of research and finally this dealership and salesperson offered me the best price. Carlos Nieto is the best salesperson I have dealt with in my life, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Great Dealership and Salesperson

by from Middletown, CT |

I recently purchased my first BMW 528i from BMW of Freeport and it was a great experience for me as usually I hate to buy a car. But after dealing with Carlos Nieto, the salesperson, my perspective towards buying a car has completely changed. Carlos was very understanding and patient with me. He not only gave me the best price for my new BMW, but also make the whole process painless and smooth. I live in Connecticut and the cars here were at least 8 thousand more than the car I bought. I did a lot of research and finally this dealership and salesperson offered me the best price. Carlos Nieto is the best salesperson I have dealt in my life, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Impeccable Sales

by from Long Island NY |

I don't know where the begin with Carlos. He is personable, reliable, trustworthy, and his follow up process is superb! My very first car was a BMW, and I purchased two more since then. It's been almost 10 years that Carlos has been helping me. When I decided to get a new car this month I knew Carlos was my first stop. I am so impressed and thankful for his knowledge and ability to keep me happy and satisfied. I'm so excited that he will know run the BMW of Freeport Dealership. I can't think of anyone else more deserving then him. He has clearly earned his promotion and I'm certain he will be amazing! All of my experiences with him has been wonderful and I will continue to go to Carlos for all my auto purchases.

I will never by a car here bad customer service

by from new York ny |

bad customer service I will never by a car here because the car was not working and specialist the workers name Carlos he treated me badly with attitude and I don't like that cause he was forcing me to buy the car.and I dint like that because the car was not working.

May 19, 2015

I truly apologize that you felt this way about your experience. If you would like to call me and discuss this exeprience I would appreciate the opportunity to make you a happy customer. We value each and every customer and will not stop working for you until you are satisfied. My name is Kristian Smith I am the Business Development Manager here at BMW and Mini of Freeport. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Great experience

by from Freeport, NY |

I had the pleasure to have Carlos helping me in the purchase of a BMW 320 xi. He was very patience and a good listener. I feel satisfied with the choice I made. I recomend Carlos to help you in getting your next vehicle.

May 19, 2015

As the Business Development Manager here at BMW and Mini of Freeport I want to thank you for becoming a new customer. We will do everything we can to keep you as a satisfied customer and continue to show you what the BMW of Freeport experience is like. Thanks again for your open and honest feedback.

Great customer service; great deal

by from Floral Park, NY |

I could not be happier about my recent lasing experience at BMW of Freeport. Everyone who was part of the process, without exception, was professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Special mention must go to my salesperson, Nina Markovic. She is truly outstanding. I was very particular about the vehicle I wanted, how much I could pay, and when I wanted it. Nina worked very hard with me to make it all work. In the end, she came up with the deal that made sense for both of us. She made it happen! She could not have been more pleasant and professional to work with. Even the delivery of the vehicle was tailored to fit my travel schedule. I also felt she was being fair and honest. I generally am very skeptical of salespeople, but Nina broke the mold - bright, friendly, a good listener, and a great businessperson. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

May 19, 2015

Dear Irving, As the Business Development Manager here at BMW and Mini of Freeport I want to welcome you to our family and thank you for your business. I know that this will be the begining of a very long relationship. Once again thank you for your purchase and honest feedback. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can help you out with. Sincerely, Kristian Smith

Awesome BMW Dealer Thanks Carlos!

by from Merrick NY |

First time BMW buyer. Low pressure kind of place. Very attentive. Carols was a super salesman! Thanks for making making the car buying process wonderful.

May 19, 2015

Steve, I wish you the best of luck with your new BMW. It is a great vehicle and you definately picked the best place to get it from. I am confident you will be a lifelong BMW customer from here on out. Thanks and please feel free to contact me with any future needs. Sincerely, Kristian Smith Business Development Manager ksmith@bmwoffreeport.com

More than just Great...Exceptional!!

by from Long Island, New York |

BMW MINI of Freeport is amazing. From the time I walked in I noticed how clean it was. The layout of the cars, the displays all perfect. Their attention to detail and presentation of the cars was a perfect 10/10. I was greeted by a receptionist that was friendly and courteous. She gathered my reason for being there and when the time came left me in the hands of my client advisor, Nina Markovic. She introduced herself and explained to me that she had a few clients picking up their vehicles so she would attend to me shortly. She showed me to the concession stand and went to finish up with her client pickups. The Sales Dept. was BUSY but, Nina somehow managed to check in with me every few minutes to make sure I was alright, to reassure me that she didn't forget I was there and that I was just as important as her client pick ups. When it came time to sit down with Nina, we discussed what I was there for...to purchase a F80 M3. She was just as excited as I was and explained to me that she didn't drive an M but she was a BMW driver. We talked about the joy of owning/driving the "Ultimate Driving Machine". She stuck with what I wanted unlike other BMW dealers I went to before Freeport that tried to sell me a M235i or a 1M when I clearly stated I came to purchase a F80 M3. My last client advisor from another dealership spoke to me about their Lexus that was coated for paint protection but Nina drove and talked to me about her BMW which was awesome because how can you sell something you yourself don't love? Being a BMW M Enthusiast I asked questions about the F80 to get some real life reviews being that everyone I know either has an E46/E92 M3 and when my last client advisor, who claimed to be in the business for "over 10 years" couldn't answer the questions because he didn't know much about the M3, he called his "M Expert" who wasn't an M Expert at all. I had to explain to him what EDC was and how it worked. Nina on the other hand, did not claim to be an expert nor did she boast about her tenure at BMW. She called over a coworker who drove a F80 M3 and we talked for about 20-30 minutes about the features and her experience. Long story short being that my visit ended up being well over 3 hours because I enjoyed myself that much, I ended up ordering my M3 with Nina that same night. I didn't bother going to the rest of BMW dealers on my long list. Although my car doesn't go into production for a few weeks, I have to say that Nina exemplifies what a Client Advisor should be. Someone that is passionate about the brand, takes their time, pays close attention to details, listens to the customer, is honest about what she knows and doesn't know and knows how to get you the answers if she can't answer them herself. She didn't fast talk me, continuously explain to me how other dealers lie and she's so honest, or hold me hostage to buy from her for whatever reason. She gave me the facts and the real world numbers and left the decision up to me. I shouldn't have to say it at this point but if you want to buy a BMW see Nina Markovic at BMW MINI of Freeport!

May 19, 2015

Dear Hassan, I just want to take a second to thank you for your business and for taking the time to submit this testimony of your experience. Here at BMW and Mini of Freeport we strive to deliver the best customer experience possible so that we build a strong life long relationship. We recognize that our customer experience is the ost important part of building this relationship. If there is ever anything I can do to help you out please feel free to call or email me. Again, thank you and best of luck with your new BMW. Sincerely Kristian Smith ksmith@bmwoffreeport.com

My Experience at Freeport BMW

by from Merrick,ny |

I am a car fanatic and have leased and purchased many different types of vehicles. I recently bought a 2015 BMW M5. I am pleased to report that not only am I in love with my new car but the experience at the dealership was nothing short of top notch! The dealership has a well designed showroom and the staff was a pleasure. I can't help but giving special praise to my sales professional David Mullakandov. This gentleman went above and beyond to make sure I was buying not just a car but the right car. He even went as far as contacting me after hours and on his days off! I have also bought my wife a new x5 which she is in love with as well. I am not one to write reviews but this type of experience was worth sharing!

May 19, 2015

Richard, Thank you for your business. I thank you for taking the time post a review about your exerpeince and I wish you the best of luck with your new BMWs. Please dont hesitate to call with any future needs. Sincerel, Kristian Smith Business Development Manager ksmith@bmwoffreeport.com

"BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER" Thanks the Nina.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This will be my first BMW purchase and my experience so far is amazing, thanks to Nina Markovic. From the time I arrived to BMW MINI of Freeport I was greeted with professionalism and with a sense of care by the receptionist. My wait was short; so I had a chance to briefly browse around the showroom area; the facility was amazing - it was a good sign. Once meeting Nina; my client Advisor I felt the experience would be with ease. I never felt pressured or manipulated; not once throughout the processes. I ordered a production model 2015 435i xdrive M Sport customized to my likes and the price I received from True Car. The true Car price was the same price Nina M. was able to get me. She was graceful, sincere, professional and yet down to earth and sweet. She is a beautiful individual and candid about her desire to satisfy the customer and as a result I about grateful for that. I recommend BMW MINI of Freeport to anyone who appreciates professionalism, quality, personal care and best of all; the ease of purchasing a quality Brand. "5 Sars"

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to send in a review.