Rallye Lexus

New 888-429-1505
Used 888-304-2042
Service 888-562-0841

New York's Longest Running Elite of Lexus Dealers

Outstanding Experience at Rallye Lexus!

by from Long Island, N.Y. |

While looking for a Certified Preowned Lexus, I came across Rallye through the internet. I have to say the RX400H that was advertised was even more than I expected. The salesman, Kevin Losee treated me with utmost respect. Actually he made me feel so comfortable during the whole process that I felt like family! Not only did he explain the vehicle in detail, but he took the time to show me the whole Rallye facility. I've never seen such a well run and organized business. Definitely the best dealer experience of my life. Highly recommended Rallye Lexus in Glen Cove.

October 12, 2011

Thank you for such kind words about your shopping experience with Kevin Losee while here at Rallye Lexus. Its clients like you that make us who we are!

Worst Dealership I've ever been to

by from Jamaica, NY |

The service department was the worst experience with an auto mechanic I ever had. Dealership service is known to be more expensive. I took my car into Rallye Lexus because I had just purchased my friend's 2011 LS and I wanted to make sure it was in tip-top shape. I figured the extra expense was worth it if I could get honest, expert service by someone who was familiar with my car. Boy, was I disappointed! At my initial appointment, they replaced the ac filter and my windshield wipers and did an inspection. They also told me my cd player was broken and would be replaced under warranty. I negotiated a 10% discount. When I got the bill, it didn't reflect the discount. I asked the representative about it and he said it had been calculated as part of the bill. I made an appointment to return the following week when the new cd player would be in. The car still had a message saying my ac filter needed to be changed. I called and they said they must have forgotten to reset it. When I got there the following week, I checked the price of replacing the wipers and found that, not only hadn't they given me the discount, they had overcharged me for the work. I had to insist to get a refund rather than a credit towards my next service. After waiting for over 2 hours, they told me they had ordered the wrong radio and I would have to return in a couple of days. When I told them I lived far away, they gave me a loaner car. It took twice as long for the new radio to arrive as they said it would. In addition, my car was there twice and spent almost a week there and it never got washed, with a different excuse each time. After this was all over, I decided to call the service manager to give him a chance to explain. I left a couple of messages and he never returned my call. They are either dishonest, incompetent, or both. I certainly would never let them near my car again.

Purchasing new car

by from Bayside NY |

My salesman was Tyrone Chen, was very pleasent and prefect gentleman. I also dealt with the financial services manager, Gregg Weiss, he also was very pleasent and perfect gentleman.

Incredibly un-Lexus dealer

by from New york |

Hello, My experience with this dealership was terrible, at least. After I read about a posting in this web site I contacted the dealer and a their representative agent told me over the phone and via email that I was welcome to visit them and take a close look to the car of my interest. She also implied that the price was negotiable.. and I didn't even asked for it, but I liked what she said and I drove all the way there. Please note that she called me several times to persuade me going there. So, I did go and I spend half day of my life for it... I saw the car, I liked it and when I asked for the price the salesman gave me a different quote than what advertised, obviousily it was more expensive and it was not negotiable. The salesman was also obnoxious and very dismissive. t the end he was not respectful. Even worse is the behavior of the rep I was dealing with before my visit. After that episode I sent her a couple of emails with no replies and I spoke once over the phone asking for a simple explanation. She said she'll call back soon, but she never did. Frankly it's not a civilized way of dealing with a potential customer or any human, I find it offensive and deplorable.

I ended up buying from someone else but they are a

by from Columbus, OH |

rallye worked hard for my business and although I ended up purchasing from another dealer they were very puntual and hard working to try to earn my business.

January 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your experience with Rallye Lexus! Although you did not purchase a vehicle from us this go around please keep us in mind next time. Sincerely, John Tetta General Manager

First Class

by from Brooklyn, NY |

My wife and I were looking for a CPO Lexus RX350 and went to many dealers before going to Rallye. Hands down the most pleasurable experience from start to finish. Our salesman David Tubens was professional and patient and Bart Marconi made the financial process most pleasurable. Highly recommend!

July 20, 2011

Thank you very much for the feedback, we strive to treat every customer as a Guest in our Home.

is 300 lexus

by from Albany,NY |

the car was just as it looked in the pictures or even better. staff was very helpful and the buying process was simple and a breeze. I had to service my car the other day for a battery and the wait time was not long even though i was a 10 15 mins late. the staff said it was no problem and got me settled. i love my car and this dealership. you even get a free car wash when you service your car. :)

July 7, 2011

Great!

by from Astoria, Queens |

Excellent service! They make us feel very comfortable with our decision to buy a car.

June 8, 2011

Thank you for the positive feedback! Glad we made you feel like a member of our family.