North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd, Glen Head, NY 11545

New 866-686-7680 New 866-686-7680
Used 866-630-9959 Used 866-630-9959
Service 888-347-9507 Service 888-347-9507

Come experience why we are the Winner of the coveted 2014 Honda President's Award.

Great Experience

by from Glen Oaks NY |

I just leased a 2015 Honda Accord at North Shore Honda and I am totally satisfied with the whole experience. My salesman Daryl Beatty was very knowledgable and helpful. He took his time to explain everything to me and to make sure I chose the right model for my needs. I never felt pressured. I will definitely go back to North Shore Honda and Daryl when it's time for another car. I will recommend Daryl to my friends and family.

Bottom line price to far from the listed price.

by from Middle Village N.Y. |

All the sales people were very nice, we couldn't agree on a price for a Certified Pre Owned , the wanted almost $4000.00 more then their advertised price on "Cars.Com" for a 2012 Accord with 34000 miles for a non financed sale. If you need financing , check these guys out they have a few good cars on their lot.

THE BEST service !

by from Mill Neck, NY |

I have purchased and had my cars serviced at North Shore Honda for over 14 years (first a Prelude then an Accord). Their service department is by far THE BEST. They provide personalized service, keep meticulous records, and are always very professional and accommodating. All repairs are completed in a timely manner and I have never had to return due to unsatisfactory workmanship. I am sent timely reminders of regular maintenance checkups and as a result have NEVER experienced a roadside breakdown despite, for several years ,commuting over 120 miles a day. I sold my Prelude after clocking 180,000 miles. My Accord has clocked about 145,000 miles and is still running smoothly....thanks to a great service department at North Shore Honda !

great sales team preowned cars that are reliable

by from whitestone,NY |

Great sales team! Pre-owned car that are reliable

by from New York |

If you are searching for a reliable pre-owned car, this place will be it. They put extra care and money before they put out their cars on market. Sales team are very helpful and kind. Finance, Karl is excellent. Sales team who were Peter, Jad Hawat, and Matt are so sweet and very helpful for me to make a great decision. Don't get confused by cheaper priced cars that you find from internet because you may end up spending more money to fix the problem in a few years. I want to mention special thank you to "Jad Hawat" Such a sweet and kind and professional. He will help from A to Z to make your shopping easy and content. Thank you. Kate

waste of time

by from Long Island |

Website prices very misleading. Salesman was pushier than usual. Very disingenuous, fake and overly confident. Disappointed overall. Wouldn't go back!

**VERY SATISFIED WORTH THE TRIP**

by from Staten Island, New York |

NEW CRV EXL GM DAVE AND HIS TEAM WERE ON THE LEVEL WITH THE PRICE QUOTE, WE HAD A VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION, THEY FULLY PREPED THE VEHICLE AND WERE JUST GREAT GUYS TO TALK WITH, THE DEALER THAT WAS A LITTLE OUT OF ARE WAY, BUT AFTER GOING THERE AND EVERYTHING GOING SO SMOOTH FOR A CHANGE, I DONT THINK I WOULD GO ANYWERE ELSE , VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF, SALES REPt HENRY WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE VEHICLE AND SHOWED US HOW TO OPERATE ALL THE TEC STUFF, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND NORTH SHORE HONDA......THANKS DAVE AND TO ALL YOUR STAFF...td

Best dealership experience!

by from Totowa,NJ |

Let me start off by saying this has been the best car buying/dealership experience I have ever had in my life. My care salesman was Jack who was amazing, showed me every single car that seemed to fit my needs and I decided to get the new 2014 Honda Civic LX! I love love love the car, I have always had Hondas and this one by far had exceeded all of my expectations! When I sat down at his desk it was painless, quick and easy! Phill who is the sales manager is incredible, his overall love for the job and great spirit rubs off on you when your in there! He works with you and has your best interest in mind. I felt like I was working with a group of people who were my family! You can tell that this dealership cares a lot about their customers and that they work hard to make their customers 100% happy which is very very hard to find in a car dealership. Eddie Haas was my finance manager who was also great! He explained everything to me and accommodated me perfectly with my financial situation and any questions I had about the whole process! I cannot stress my gratitude toward this dealership and how they treat their customers! I will forever be a customer to North Shore Honda!

Satisfied

by from Woodbury, NY |

Went to dealer with a low internet price in hand. They started adding fees, which drove up the price to over other dealers. When I told them that, they came way down in fees, and beat the other dealers. there wasn't any pressure, and they found and had delivered the car I wanted within a few days. A very easy experience.

Two thumbs up to Jay and North Shore Honda

by from Albany, NY |

I came to this dealership all the way from upstate NY because North Shore Honda was the lowest priced car I saw when I minimized my Cars.com search to 200 miles. When I got there I was helped by the pre owned department's salesman Jay and manager Matt. They were great! Very helpful and patient with me while I found the right truck. The entire process was truly a pleasure to me and my mom. We were in and out inside 2 hours, Jay showed me every feature of the Pilot, it was the opposite of the "used car salesman" stereotype. To top this great experience off, when I was ready to leave with my new truck, I had a car my mother and I rented from Enterprise, Jay printed us up mapquest directions to get us there with no issues because my phone was dead. Kudos to the kind folks at North Shore Honda. My next car will be purchased at this location, depsite the travel. My only hope is Jay and Matt are still there. Great experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!