North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd, Glen Head, NY 11545

New 866-686-7680
Used 866-630-9959
Service 888-347-9507

Come experience why we are the Winner of the coveted 2013 Honda President's Award.

**VERY SATISFIED WORTH THE TRIP**

by from Staten Island, New York |

NEW CRV EXL GM DAVE AND HIS TEAM WERE ON THE LEVEL WITH THE PRICE QUOTE, WE HAD A VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION, THEY FULLY PREPED THE VEHICLE AND WERE JUST GREAT GUYS TO TALK WITH, THE DEALER THAT WAS A LITTLE OUT OF ARE WAY, BUT AFTER GOING THERE AND EVERYTHING GOING SO SMOOTH FOR A CHANGE, I DONT THINK I WOULD GO ANYWERE ELSE , VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF, SALES REPt HENRY WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE VEHICLE AND SHOWED US HOW TO OPERATE ALL THE TEC STUFF, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND NORTH SHORE HONDA......THANKS DAVE AND TO ALL YOUR STAFF...td

Best dealership experience!

by from Totowa,NJ |

Let me start off by saying this has been the best car buying/dealership experience I have ever had in my life. My care salesman was Jack who was amazing, showed me every single car that seemed to fit my needs and I decided to get the new 2014 Honda Civic LX! I love love love the car, I have always had Hondas and this one by far had exceeded all of my expectations! When I sat down at his desk it was painless, quick and easy! Phill who is the sales manager is incredible, his overall love for the job and great spirit rubs off on you when your in there! He works with you and has your best interest in mind. I felt like I was working with a group of people who were my family! You can tell that this dealership cares a lot about their customers and that they work hard to make their customers 100% happy which is very very hard to find in a car dealership. Eddie Haas was my finance manager who was also great! He explained everything to me and accommodated me perfectly with my financial situation and any questions I had about the whole process! I cannot stress my gratitude toward this dealership and how they treat their customers! I will forever be a customer to North Shore Honda!

Satisfied

by from Woodbury, NY |

Went to dealer with a low internet price in hand. They started adding fees, which drove up the price to over other dealers. When I told them that, they came way down in fees, and beat the other dealers. there wasn't any pressure, and they found and had delivered the car I wanted within a few days. A very easy experience.

Two thumbs up to Jay and North Shore Honda

by from Albany, NY |

I came to this dealership all the way from upstate NY because North Shore Honda was the lowest priced car I saw when I minimized my Cars.com search to 200 miles. When I got there I was helped by the pre owned department's salesman Jay and manager Matt. They were great! Very helpful and patient with me while I found the right truck. The entire process was truly a pleasure to me and my mom. We were in and out inside 2 hours, Jay showed me every feature of the Pilot, it was the opposite of the "used car salesman" stereotype. To top this great experience off, when I was ready to leave with my new truck, I had a car my mother and I rented from Enterprise, Jay printed us up mapquest directions to get us there with no issues because my phone was dead. Kudos to the kind folks at North Shore Honda. My next car will be purchased at this location, depsite the travel. My only hope is Jay and Matt are still there. Great experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Car Buying Experience With Jason

by from Queens, NY |

I came in to this dealership looking to buy 2 cars with my boyfriend. Although I couldn't get approved for 2 cars, the staff at North Shore Honda was very nice and patient with us and Jason (pre owned salesman) was very helpful and knowledgeable with the trucks they had which made our decision a lot easier. I would recommend Jason and North Shore Honda to everyone I know looking for a Honda.

PREOWEND MR ROLLO

by from SMITHTOWN NY |

I WNT CAR SHOPPING MY WIFE AND I . WE WENT TO NORTHSHORE HONDA , IT WAS AROUND 845PM MR ROLLO WAS SHOWING US A 2011 HONDA PILOT EXL WHEN I ASK MR ROLLO FOR A TEST DRIVE HE WAS VERY HAPPY TO TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE IT WAS NOW AROUND 915PM AND MY WIFE SAID THAT YOUR CLOSE WERE SORRY MR ROLLO REPLIED ILL STAY HOW LONG IT TAKES IF YOU NEED ME TOO WE LFET A DEPOSIT ON THE CAR AND THE NEXT DAY WE BROUGHT IT MR ROLLO WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE US HE OFFED US COFFEE AND MUCH MORE THANKYOU FRED ROLLO YOUR A GREAT GUY

Jay in the pre owned department was a sweetheart!

by from Long Island, New York |

As everyone knows, the car buying experience is usually a nightmare. I went into this process with my guards up, expecting the same thing. Well, since the second I walked in to North Shore Honda, the overall morale of this place, as well as the staff they employ, began to change my mind. I was on the lot looking at the SUV's they had and was greeted within seconds by the smiling face of a very non-typical sales representative, Jay. I had a million questions about a few different models and kept apologizing. Jay was very kind in continuously reassuring me I wasn't pestering or annoying him by asking these questions. I have never in my life told a salesman I'm just looking, and not buying right now, and have had the salesman continue to help me as if I didn't just say it (which was one big reason why I ultimately purchased the car from him). I really wasn't looking to buy for a couple of weeks. Jay is really something else. North Shore Honda is so lucky to have a young man with so much drive and knowledge of what he is selling. I am so pleased with this experience that I have posted a status on Facebook recommending this dealership to my friends. I give JAY and this dealership 2 BIG thumbs up!

JAY IN USED CARS WAS GREAT!

by from Yonkers, NY |

I went to north shore honda after going to many other dealers who couldn't get me approved. When I got there, I told used car salesman Jay Godsmark this right away. Unlike other dealers, after hearing this, he didn't treat me like a bad person because i've had credit problems. Instead, he treated me like any other customer and helped me find the right car for me. When we sat down he gave me a great price for the car and we went in to the finance office to work out the rest of the numbers. Everyone at north shore honda treated me like family. I would and will refer everyone I know (friends and family) to my good friend Jay at north shore honda. They were absolutely wonderful!

Long Distance shoppers beware!

by from Danbury CT |

I traveled an hour and a half to this dealership with cars.com information in hand. I called prior to going and was told four cars would be there. Only two were there. Those that were there we not available for the price listed on Cars.com UNLESS YOU USED THEIR FINANCING. I came with financing in hand at a significantly lower rate so the price listed was not available. I spoke to a manager who stated: "I can not be responsible for what is reported on Cars.com".

CRV 2006

by from Glen Head NY |

I went to buy this CRV 2006 and final price they said was over 12000$ :D so i left :D horrible sales people .

North Shore Honda responded to this review

October 8, 2013

I am sorry that the quoted price on the 2006 crv did not fit your budget. please call me at 516 676-2290x101 and I will personally work hard to find a car that fits your price range. thanks Dave gm

WHAT A GUY MR ROLLO

by from LINDENHURST NY |

I WENT TO NORTH SHORE HONDA TO BUY A PRE OWN CAR . FRED ROLLO WAS SO HELPFULL AND NICE HE MADE ME AND MY WIFE FEEL LIKE WE WERE APART OF HIS TEAM AT NORTH SHORE , HE SHOWED US AROUND AND GAVE ME THERE SERVICE DEPT HOURS AS WELL AS PART DEPT . THE VERY NEXT DAY I WENT TO OTHER HONDA DEALERS AND I FELT LIKE I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG TO FRED ROLLO AND NORTH SHORE HONDA CAUSE HE WAS SO NICE AND TOOK THE TIME TO SHOW US AROUND THAT MY WIFE AND I BROUGHT THE CAR FROM HIM HE GAVE US A SALESMAN TO USE BY THE NAME OF JESS I ASK MR ROLLO WHY NOT HIM AND HE SAID CAUSE HE WAS THE PRE OWN MGR CAN YOU BELIVE THAT THERE STILL NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD LIKE HIM AND IN NY LOL