Penn Toyota Scion

2400 Northern Blvd, Greenvale, NY 11548

New 877-438-3814 New877-438-3814
Used 877-637-9347 Used877-637-9347
Service 877-498-7384 Service 877-498-7384

Penn Toyota, a name you know and trust for over 43 years!

HIGHLANDER BLACK 2008 MV

by from SEAFORD |

Saturday, January 14, 2012 Penn Toyota 2400 Northern Blvd Greenvale, NY 11548-1202 516 621-8600 Is my dealership for the past 4 years? I bought my car new and I can only express the best recommendations for the service experience, for the two excellent employees with Penn Toyota which are Mr. Jimmy Miga, and Mrs. Laurie Guigliano. Honesty and courtesy and a true willingness to make each encounter to satisfying customers, as I am belong to sensitive persons with the car. I found a strong support from the above employees to keep my property in a fashion way, though I would name more people in this dealership, as the owner is ruling with an iron bar, to keep this facility running to excellent. Writes Highlander Black 2008 M.V

Awesome experience

by from Hicksville, NY |

Just picked up my new Tacoma from Penn. The staff there made me feel welcome and took great care of me. Was the best car buying experience I've ever had and I recommend if you are looking for a new car or truck to stop by at Penn Toyota and ask for Andy.

2016 Rav 4

by from New York |

I highly recommend you going here. Alan and Tony are very professional. I went to at least 15 Toyota dealers looking for a 2016 Rav 4 and no one could even come close to the deal Alan Lu and Tony gave me. The original 2016 Rav 4 car I pick had and sensor issue and Alan was up front with me and said if I did not want the car I could get a different car. I chose a different Rav 4 for the same price. If you are looking for a car I say go here first and watch all the other dealers say they have no idea how you got that price. They would only match Alan and Tony's price not beat it. So to me if I where to go some where else to get the same deal it was not fair to the people who gave me the best deal from the start. Also the original 2016 Rav 4 I picked had a Sensor issue on a new car and was stated to me up front and they did not hide anything. Great people.

Excellent experience

by from New York, NY |

Excellent experience with sales person Joni Glantz, be sure to request her if you visit this great dealership.

Overall a pleasant experience

by from Long Island, NY |

Recently bought a used Corolla from Penn Toyota...overall a good experience. Shaun Banks was my salesman and he made it very comfortable and no-stress. He was very honest and up-front, unlike a lot of other salespeople at other dealers. I financed and Penn Toyota was able to get it to happen for me. I also got the Toyota used car warranty and I feel comfortable going back to them for any repairs that could come up. Very nice facility, both the showroom and service area. They also have a lot of very nice cars, used and new. I'm very happy with my car so far.

May 8, 2016

Glad to hear you're happy with the your overall experience with us! We hope you continue to enjoy your car, and maybe we'll be seeing you again for servicing! Until then, give us a call if you need anything else.

great dealer no problems

by from Manhasset, NY |

great dealer great price great people I will recommend all my friends relatives to a dealer like this that are honest with you and deliver what they say

April 8, 2016

Thank you for the review and your recommendations - much appreciated! Penn Toyota

Low pressure sales

by from Bayside,ny |

Low pressure sales. That pretty much sums it up, right? Bought my new vehicle here, and was never once pressured in ANY way. Refreshing. Literally didn't even have to negotiate a price, the rep Alan slid a number across the table and I was very happy. SOLD! They made all the paperwork quick and painless, everyone was friendly, and the upsells (warranty, protection, etc) were brief and when refused just put away without a word. A really pleasant experience. Three thumbs up.

Get the deal done

by from Fresh meadows |

Purchased a new 2016 Toyota Camry SE from Penn Toyota and had a very pleasant experience. Our salesman, Alan was insanely easy to work with. He assisted my father and I and made the process of purchasing a new car very easy. We had gone to several dealerships to try and get a deal done and they didn't even come close. Alan really meant what he said when he told us he would help us get the deal we wanted. In addition, he informed us of packages and accessories we could add to the car but didn't press or force us to get anything which I definitely appreciated. If you are in the market for a new Toyota vehicle, start your search at Penn Toyota. I suggest you look for Alan and sales manager Tony to get your deal done. Not to be undone, the finance director didn't urge us to get anything we didn't want either. Thanks for an enjoyable experience.

Penn is worth "telling" about

by from Glen Head, NY |

Shaun Banks helped us lease our 4th consecutive Toyota from Penn. We absolutely love these cars, but more importantly, the experience there is painless and downright pleasant. Nobody's pushy or rude. Shaun was so friendly, laid back and knowledgeable. Hands down he was the deal sealer. See him for a Toyota today!

March 9, 2016

Thank you for the review and your outstanding loyalty to us! We're glad to hear you enjoy working with Shaun, and we hope to see you again when you're ready for another upgrade! Until then, give us a call if you have any questions.

Penn Toyata

by from NHP, NY |

Every thing was great. Thanks Shaun Banks for all your help.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for your 5 star review, Walter. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Penn Toyota