Millennium Toyota

257 N Franklin St, Hempstead, NY 11550

Used 800-747-4086

Great service

by from New York |

I bought a Rava 4 from millenium toyota. Mr. Patrick Polikowski did a great job helping me to get the right vehicle. I surely recommend Mr. Patrick Polikowski to my friends buying new vehicle. Thank you

Another positive experience

by from Queens, NY |

I just bought a used Rav4 from Millennium Toyota. (I have previously - years before - purchased two used Hyundais from Millennium Hyundai and both of those were positive experiences as well). Our salesman was Mark "Soup" Campbell and he was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. He didn't feel "tricky" or "sleazy", as many used car salesman can. We had previously researched pricing online and brought in a printout of the best online price with us - we made a good deal that we were happy with and paid a fair price for the car...after some negotiation, we also got a fair trade in value for our previous car, as well as some value against dealer fees. We found the finance manager (Hector Maltese) and the person we dealt with to help switch insurance (not sure of his name) to also be friendly, laid-back and easy to do business with - and (surprisingly) we again didn't feel pressure or like we were being "sold" - no sleaziness! Additionally, there was some preparation that needed to be done to the vehicle before driving off the lot, and when my husband arrived two days later for pickup, everything we had discussed was completed, and the car was clean and ready to go! Overall this was a very positive car-buying experience and I would recommend Millennium again, as well as Mark Campbell.

amazing

by from new york,ny |

It was a great experience. we are not wrong in making the deal with toyota. We take toyota camry 2014 is beautiful and comfortable car!!

Best Experience Ever!

by from South Ozone Park, NY |

Buying a car at Millennium Toyota was my best decision ever! After visiting two other Toyota dealerships, and coming home with nothing but disappointment and aggravation, I was very comfortable here at Millennium. I knew what I wanted and the salesman Mark Campbell was an awesome salesman. He took into consideration what car I wanted (Corolla S). He guided my decision between the S class and S Plus into purchasing the S Plus. He also took into consideration that my father would be making the down payment and I would be making the monthly payments, so when it came time to talk numbers, he put his biding in for me. He got me to a payment that I can afford. During the process he always made sure if my father and I were ok and if we needed any beverages. While the process for the car was going through I met some wonderful people that all work at Millennium. The conversations that we all engaged in made me feel even more comfortable as if we were friends for years. When all the paper work went through and I was about to drive out of the garage several of the employees congratulated me and hugged me. I have waited very long time for my own personal car, and I am delighted that I decided to purchase my car here at Millennium Toyota!

impressive dealership

by from glen cove, n.y. |

They handled my visit in a professional, efficient, and courteous manner. They foster an atmosphere of customer satisfaction, with an objective to make customers not just a sale.

Great Dealership - all around

by from Franklin Square, NY |

This dealership was a pleasure to work with. All of the people were efficient, pleasant, knew their job and made our car buying experience much easier than expected. Our salesman BJ spoke beautifully, did not try to sell us something other than what we came in for, kept us occupied with pleasant conversation while paper work was being prepared, answered all our questions and was just all around helpful. Our finance person, Sam Taylor, went the extra mile to assure us that we were getting the deal that worked for us and that we understood all of the paperwork. Every member of the staff was pleasant. Would definitely recommend

SEAN CLARKE-SERVICE ADVISOR

by from Roosevelt, New York |

I had the pleasure of having an advisor by the name of Sean Clarke, who is without doubt the best advisor that I have had in all my years of coming to the dealership, not only was he very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant but also got all the repairs done on my car within the allotted time frame of 2hrs. which have been unheard of in all my prior visits. I was very impressed and grateful, he has renewed my confidence level with your dealership's ability to get the job done in a timely manner. KUDOS TO SEAN!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

2015 Toyota Highlander

by from Hempstead, NY |

Celeste was extremely warm and honest. She made my wife and I comfortable and did not pressure us as other dealers did. We told her what we were looking for and she directed us to the perfect vehicle for our needs. Joshua was also a pleasure to work with, he listened to us and our financial limits. He then found us a particular model in which would fit our budget. We were so pleased with the experience at Millennium Toyota that we are going to recommend them to all our family and friends who are looking for a vehicle and my wife and I will go back to Millennium when we are ready to purchase our next car. Awesome service and a great sales team, no reason for anyone to go anywhere else!

Very Attentive

by from Floral Park, NY |

I met with Mark at 10:30am on Sat. 8/30 and left with a new Toyota Sienna at 2pm. Mark stayed on top of his co-workers in Insurance, Finance and Final checkout. It seemed like he was with me the whole 3-1/2 hours and during a Labor Day weekend sales event the place was extremely busy and it was nice have him still work hard after he had already sold me a car.

2014 Corolla

by from Mineola, NY |

The purchase of a car involves many major decisions. Brandon Bonitto and the staff at Millennium Toyota made the process as easy and stress-free as possible. It was the best experience I've had with any car dealership.