Sunrise Volkswagen

New 877-230-2601
Used 877-623-8114
Service 888-861-4828

Sunrise VW - Where the Sun always Shines on Savings

Had to service my car...

by from Roselle, NJ |

i was very please with the patience that the service manger had with listening to the symptoms of the problem i had with the car. I was also very happy that the service tech was able to find the problem in a timely fashion and was able to fix it in not only one visit, but half the time I expected the car to be in service.

Donell Richardson is the best!

by from Queens, New York |

I just purchased my first vehicle ever from Sunrise Volkswagen and all I have to say is that Donell really is the BEST. I expected a horrible experience since I have heard all the horror stories about car dealerships, but Donell went above & beyond to make my experience as perfect as possible. He got me a great deal and was there to answer any of my questions (no matter how silly) whenever I needed him. I had a bit of a hiccup when trading in my car due to an error on my title but he was so patient and did everything he could to make it work. He walked me through everything with a smile and was so knowledgable about every nook and cranny of my new car. My next purchase will definitely go through Donell. I couldn't be happier! If you're looking to buy a Volkswagen, go see Donell!

Love my car!!

by from New York |

I absolutely love my beetle convertible!!! I am so glad I went with this car and not the Nissan altima coupe I was also considering. I'm having a ball driving this adorable car!!

I am always happy with the service provided.

by from New York |

Since 1999 I have leased and owned VW vehicles which were leased and purchased at other VW dealerships. The sales staff at Sunrise, have been the most courteous, and customer sensitive than the other VW dealerships in Queens County with whom I have done business. I would highly recommend them to others and plan to return to do additional business.

Great Experience!

by from East Hampton, NY |

I really enjoyed my car purchasing experience at Sunrise VW. I though Vince Monty was terrific to work with.

great dealership

by from Athens, Ohio |

I'm lucky choosing this dealership. Dudley is my sales agency, he is professional and warmhearted. he gave me a comprehensive introduction for the car and answered all my questions. At the same time,he helped me a lot, sent me back to hotel, picked me up, drived me to bank, etc. Most of their staffs are nice, as well. Almost everything went comfortable and satisfied.

Shopping for a CPO TDI

by from New York, NY |

Stopped in to look at a car I found on Cars.com. Nick was my sales rep. Very nice guy. Took the time to show the car and a lengthy test drive. Upon further inspection of the car, I noticed the rear quarter panel and passenger door had some waves on it. I opened the passenger door and noticed the car had been resprayed, and the job wasn't that good with overspray in the door jamb, fuel door, and trunk line. There was no accident posted on the CarFax, leaving me to believe the owner had some touch up work done when the car was returned off lease. I passed on the car and let Nick know if anything else came in to call me.

Stay away from this place!

by from Queens, NY |

I purchased a car from here and I was somewhat duped into purchasing an extended warranty. After I read the fine print, I decided that the warranty was a waste of money and asked the Finance Manager - Lenny, to cancel it immediately. Five months later and several trips to see "Lenny", my warranty still is not canceled! These people keep giving me the run around! I gave the buying experience 2 stars because my sales guy was very good. Their service department is just as dishonest, These people will try to sell you every bridge in the tri-state area. At Sunrise VW, they will say anything to make a buck. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that place!

Great Car Dealership

by from Franklin Square,ny |

Was extremely surprised by how easy and satisfied I was with using this dealership. First off the salesman dealt with the insurance company to get all the paper work they needed for the insurance cards,also sent over the bill of sale to remove the insurance off the trade in car. Also programmed the satellite radio and my other favorite stations on the radio by the time I arrived to pick the car up. Programmed my Bluetooth when I arrived while he spent about an hour going over everything in the car. This was the forth new car I have purchased and my first volkswagon and no other dealer was this friendly or helpful. Thank You Sunrise Volkswagon.

Great dealership

by from Franklin Square, ny |

Was blown away by how enjoyable it was to buy a car here. The dealership dealt directly with my insurance company for the insurance cards and had all the extras programmed into the radio and satellite radio when I arrived to pick the car up, also programmed my bluetooth when I arrived. This was the forth new car I have purchased, first volkswagon and no other dealer ever treated us this well. Thank You Sunrise Volkswagon.

Great Experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

They are truly a great group of people that work there. They are always willing to address any issue you may have. My only complaint(albeit frivilous) is your ladies room really needs some "attention".