Nissan of St. Charles

2535 E Main St, St Charles, IL 60174

New 866-863-3651
Used 888-340-2529
Service 888-287-0023

"Upfront, honest treatment and commited relationships define the Nissan of St. Charles experience"

great service professional salesman clean faciliti

by from Elgin Il |

This is our 3rd vehicle from this dealship and we have always received top notch service and a genuine effort to fulfill our needs. Dennis Wilson our sales rep has always exceeded our expectations. Marlene & Bill D.

Great service from Mariana Ravalli

by from Westmont, Illinois |

I could recommend Mariana she was so nice and helpful. Helping me to find the right car. She asked me about what I needed in he a car. Every one in this car dealers service is so friendly and nice too. Great deals are here Free tires and oil changes are a great incentive. The Nissan Versa Note is the best car I ever owned. Thanks Norma

Disappointing marketing techniques

by from warrenville il |

I received a mailer a special scratch off and win deal. It looked as if I scratched off the winning number for an xbox. Of course, being skeptical, I called the dealership and was transferred to someone in sales. I told him that I received a flyer in the mail saying that I won an xbox, and I wasn't sure if this is accurate or if I was reading it correctly. Instead of telling me that the scratched numbers mean that I could win something, he tells me that yes you did win the xbox, just come on in and show us the winning number and as long as the address on your driver's license is the same as on the flyer, then yes we will give you the prize, but the sale ends today so you have to come before we close. So, I drive all the way to the dealership, which is not down the street mind you, just to find out that I could win something, not that I did. Naturally I didn't win anything except for some lousy $5 card, which maybe covered the amount of money in gas I spent to drive to the dealership. I understand having some special prize giveaway to get people into their dealership, but for me to call up for an explanation of the flyer and the person on the phone to tell me basically a flat out lie just to get me into the dealership is very bad business. I was annoyed and irritated by this whole situation and I would NOT recommend buying a car from these people. Unbelievable.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! GO TO NAPERVILLE NISSAN

by from naperville, IL |

They gave me a brochure that listed bluetooth as a feature on the model of car I was buying. Turns out, the vehicle did not have bluetooth. Brought the car back. They didn't even know what features the car had when I brought it it. Dino, the sales manager started poiking around radio to see if he could find it. When he realized that the car didn't have the features it was suppossed to he said "Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging on this one." Then I got a call from Nissan corporate and they said there is fine print in the brochure stating that what is listed does NOT have to be in the vehicle they sell you! I have been in contact multiple times and Dino and St Charles Nissan have done essentially nothing to correct this situation. Avoid these guys at all costs.

The Sales Associate was vey helpful.

by from Geneva, IL |

I recently purchased a brand new 2013 Nissan Sentra. The car itself is great, Nissan of St. Charles is also great. This is the first new car I have purchased from this dealer. The Sales Associate Nick we asked to help us was with another customer and the wife and I walked around the show room looking at the different automobiles, shortly a Sales Manager brought another Sales associate his name was Rubin over and told us that Nick was tied up and wanted to help us, Rubin was very helpful and was very courteous and understanding. We explained that we were not sure if our financing would be approved. Rubin and the Sales Manager understood our concern and they were able to work with the financial company and we were able to purchase the car. There was no pressure or hassle during the process of buying the car. The only problem was their processing of the paperwork took 2-hrs. plus.

New Altima

by from Illinois |

Shopped online for a New Altima. Dan in the Internet was great! Gave me the information I was looking for. He did not play games with pricing like a few other dealers had. I had walked away from another dealer that had the best price until I was at the dealership when they had additional charges. Even though they did not have the vehicle, they said they would get it in a few days. Went to the dealership and worked with Kaye. The manager, Dino, explained the process and didn't try to pressure me. They were both wonderful. Picked my New Altima up the following day. I have free tires every 40,000 miles, a lifetime warranty, 3 years of oil changes, and a lot more without having to pay for it. I have sent two others in the last week for cars there and were extremely happy also. Great place to do business with!

Great customer service and price!

by from Streamwood, IL |

I recently purchased a brand new 2013 Nissan Altima. Besides the car itself being great, Nissan of St. Charles is also great. This is the second new car I have purchased from this dealer. My salesman Nick was very helpful and wasn't pushy by any means. I had gotten a price quote from their Internet sales person and the quote was right about what I thought was a fair price. Well Nick got me a lower price with all the same options from my Internet quote and I didn't even ask him if he could bring the price down! My whole experience was great and an added bonus is that their service department has late weekday hours. In my opinion, this is an awesome dealer when buying new cars.

Shady tactics

by from Chicago, IL |

They have a Dodge Challenger for a too good to be true price and they claim it's sold but it's still posted on Cars.com and on their website. They told me it was sold well over a week ago so there's no excuse to pull it out.

SCAMMM

by from IL |

WE wanted to buy the car they advertising here 2005 Nissan Sentra for $7000.Its a black car with damage outside and inside. Car was n accident and owner never reported it,There are dings on right hand passenger door, BIG ONE!!! also right side front is damaged. The car aligment is off, something is wrong with steering wheel it keeps going in other direction. There are electrical problem in car, stereo n heat didn't work but after 4 minutes they just start working from the point we turn them on.On top of that back seat have yellow stains etc. I can go on but don't even bother calling them for this car. Sales person was nice,we talked to manager who was amazed how we want lower price for his crap.When we were leaving another manager came in and said he bought the car more than we want it for and best they could is $7300!!! We wasted over 3 hours there going back n forth.

Nissan of St. Charles responded to this review

May 29, 2012

Sandy, I'm sorry this did not work out. This car was on special and was being sold "As Is - As Shown". Sincerely, Dino Kokotas

Shopping for Jeep

by from Batavia Il. |

I went in last Saturday looking for a jeep they had advertised. I found my salesperson very helpful as well as the sales manager. I plan on buying within the next two months and would return there for sure.

Nissan of St. Charles responded to this review