Legacy Nissan

Used 888-639-0748
Service 877-377-9448

SUPERB

by from 11550 |

MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS SUPERB I HAVE NEVER BEEN DEALT WITH WITH SUCH CARE AND CONCERN. I FELT SO AT EASE KNOWING THAT I WAS DEALING WITH A DEALERSHIP THAT WAS AWARE OF MY NEEDS I WAS VERY HAPPY

Friendly and Kind

by from Central Islip NY |

I was very shocked to be treated with kind, friendly people. I have brought many cars over the years and I was so surprised because there was no games no fuss. Nothing but great kind and sweet people there. I fully back them. I will be sending my friends and family there.

Great Customer Service

by from westbury ny |

I brought a great Nissan from Trish she was so nice and took her time explaining everything! Please go see her she will help you out.

Legacy Nissan responded to this review

November 19, 2014

I am the manager of the BDC dept. I am so glad that you were happy. Please keep open the lines of communication open. We love to serve you and all of your friends. Happy Holiday's.

easy location to find,nice showroom, excellent fin

by from englishtown, n.j. 07726 |

sometimes customers are not the easiest people to satisfy,or, they have obstacles i the history that makes it tough on a dealership. After going thru a lenthy process of buyiny this used car, there finanace manager jason, took it upon himself to get me a better rate, even after papers were signed.the sale took place on a sunday afternoon and monday the next day,the people at legacy nissan had all my problems straightened out.i would definately recommed buying a vehicle from them

Great experience

by from spring valley,ny |

My fiance and I went there for an infinity G35 coupe, and Marlon was really helpful, he was really knowledgeable about the car and when we went to see the finance lady Jackie was her name, she was really helpful as well,very nice. We couldn't get the deal we wanted but they really try their best to put us in a car. They're very friendly, they have nice collections, and they make you feel comfortable. I wouldn't mind recommending my friend or anyone to them.

Great customer service!

by from Ny,Ny |

My experience at this dealership was great! Ike is fun and friendly really tries to select cars that's just right for you. Make sure you go to him! Won't regret it.

Knows how to make you feel important

by from Williston Park, NY |

Great service, they know how to make the customer feel important. You won't regret looking for a car here, I promise.

Great service

by from Hempstead ny |

Ike is nice,friendly and professional. He was very helpful to me when I was window shopping for a used car at the Nissan company.

Great service

by from farrockaway, ny |

This gentleman showed some great and outstanding customer service during my visit to their location while shopping for car. I was really pleased and definitely will recommend him to my friends and family.

What a Great Service!!!

by from Jamaica Queens |

Research after research, I was able to minimize my car search for the Pathfinder or the Murano. I could admit that cheaper prices always sales me out. the Murano I found was from a different dealership and was cheaper, while the Pathfinder from Legacy Nissan and cost $3000 more. Must I say the customer service I received from LIKE sold me out for the Pathfinder. He was professional and put my best interest first. Thank you, Ike.