St. Charles Toyota/Scion

2651 E Main St, St Charles, IL 60174

New 888-245-9350
Used 888-839-0266
Service 877-543-7621

Welcome to the St Charles Toyota Difference, A Non-Traditional Car Buying Experience

Great experiance

by from hampshire, il |

Adrian was great on one of the coldest days of the winter he pulled the vehicle inside so we didn't have to stand outside to check it out. Very courteous and not pushey. Made the process of buying car very easy. All people there were great. gave a deal we could live with.

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!

by from Rockford Illinois |

Purchased a new 2015 highlander on March 31. Love the car and the great sales service we received from the dealership. We arrived at 8:00pm and the dealership closed at 9:00. They never rushed us and actually still had us out on a test drive at 9:15. Liked the one price approach as many dealerships were not dealing on prices for the highlander and they offered a fair discount on them. This is my second car deal with them and would not hesitate going there again. By the way we left the dealership with the new car at 11:00pm and never felt they were pushing us along. :)

Couldn't be happier

by from River Grove. IL |

Salesman called me on Saturday at closing time to let me know the car was not sold and if I'm still interested it would be out front waiting for me Monday morning. Come Monday morning, it was. Took the car for a test drive. The salesman encouraged me to drive it out as far as I wanted. Also to drive the car more aggressively, Just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Back at the lot we both cut to the chase. I told him what I wanted and the sales team made it happen. I left the lot with my new car and the deal I wanted. All good things. I brought my 4 year old girl with me which was difficult. There is no "kids" area to keep them occupied while making the deal and BET channel was on the T.V. in the waiting area. However, the sales team tried their best to entertain her, making goofy faces, allowing her to hop in and out of all the cars in the showroom. All in all, it was one of my better experience when buying a car. I would have no problem recommending them or even going back to make another purchase.

Contact only, still searching

by from Central Illinois |

My experience at this point consists only of email and phone communication. They have been prompt, courteous and cooperative. May still have the opportunity to work with this dealer.

Wasted trip and gas wasn't honest about condition.

by from Wisconsin |

Drove almost two hours with the intention of buying a vehicle I was told was in excellent condition. I had called to verify the condition and asked for any flaws to be described and made the salesperson aware of how far I was coming. I was told the vehicle was in excellent condition and had nothing wrong and it was a certified vehicle too which had gone through inspection. How I?m not sure as when I got there right away could see that both front and rear bumpers had been poorly touched up in an attempt to cover damage and the tires on the vehicle were almost bald. I didn?t even test drive the vehicle as it was in such poor condition. They then tried to show me other vehicles they had. I would never buy a new or used vehicle from this dealer simply based on their dishonest description of the vehicle I drove all the way there to buy. Had they been honest about the condition I wouldn?t have wasted four hours out of my day to drive there just to go back home.

Misleading Advertising....

by from Olive Branch, MS |

This dealer advertised a car on cars.com. It was supposed to be an internet "weekly special" and advertised for $12,997. The dealer had a link to the CARFAX which appeared to be an accident free car with low miles. The CARFAX showed that the dealer had it priced $440 over retail value(I copied the ad and the CARFAX from the website), but it was what I was looking for. I had just missed a sale on a 2013 vehicle with 21,000 miles for $15,000, so I thought $12,997 was a fair price. I contacted the dealer through cars.com and a sales rep contacted me shortly after the initial contact. She informed me that the car was not at the dealer yet, but would be there within the week. The car was listed as a internet special to expire in 7 days. I told the rep I was interested and would put down a down payment on my credit car until I could arrive in Chicago(about 500 miles away). Two days later I sent an email reminding her to contact me as soon as the car arrived because I was interested and my wife was without a car. The next day I get an email saying that there had been a typo and the price was actually going to be $22,369. This is obviously more than a typo. When posting an ad on the internet, you have several opportunities to correct mistakes and review ads before listing them. I'm sure they won't honor their ad with this much descripancy.

Greatest car dealership

by from chicago,IL |

The buck stops here if you want a happy, professional, pressure free car buying experience, didn't have to negotiate at all and got a great deal without any hidden fees on a better than average car. I like em so much I kept their advertisement on my car and i've never done that before. transparent as glass ( no ripoff here)

Nice facility, car was very dusty.

by from Calumet City, IL |

I looked at the Pontiac Solstice, the car was dusty and the trunk lid was not closed securely. The trunk lid appeared as if it had been sprung or the car may have been in an accident. The car fax said that the vehicle had a clean record, but the vehicle it self said something else.

Excellent experience and purchased the car.

by from Wheaton, IL |

Shopping for a used Lexus and found a promising example on cars.com. Contacted St. Charles Toyota requesting a viewing and test drive and the car was clean and ready at the appointed time. Love it when people do what they say they're going to do. Car was excellent, all dealer personnel were excellent, my trade was fairly valued and deal was quickly finalized. Just the way it's supposed to work. Great job!

Never Been Treated So Badly!!!

by from Geneva, IL |

This was my first and last time at St Charles Toyota. They made matters worse when I brought my car to them. They wouldn't take car of the new issue that happened in their repair shop. Then billed me $400 more to fix it. I'm a very loyal person and good service gets repeat business! I'll never go back!!!

great service and extremely professional

by from Arlington heights, Illinois |

I bought my 2011 Camry se !! Awesome deal and very professional service by everyone ! Made my experience more awesome since I bought my solara five yrs ago ! I always go to service my car and everyone is extremely helpful! Go buy a car from them! Diamond Bob was great to work with !