Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

650 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

New 888-380-1623
Used 888-890-6564
Service 888-221-9915

Owned & operated by one caring family since 1932!

Excellent buying experience!!

by from Levittown, NY |

Excellent experience dealing with the professionals at RVC Mercedes. After putting up with a bunch of other used car lots trying to sell me different cars than what they advertised, I was pleasantly suprised by the honesty I saw at MB RVC. I bought the car there and probably paid a little more (because it was certified pre owned and came with a warranty), but I know I got what I paid for... overall a great experience.

Fantastic experience

by from Lawrence, NY |

Beautiful showroom. Excellent facility. Excellent information provided by Ms. Monica Haverlack. Since we were looking for specific options, will wait for the 2016 model.

July 27, 2015

Hi Jack, Thank you for you review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you and finding you the vehicle you desire!

Amazing dealership

by from Valley Stream, NY |

I've been dealing with dealerships since 1997. This is the first time I experienced transparency. Bishan was amazing so was Andrew in finance. From the start of the process to delivery, I was impressed. I was there Thursday and I picked the car on Saturday. Among all the dealerships that I have known,Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre is the best.

July 17, 2015

Hi Joe, Thank you for you review! We enjoy listening to the great experiences our customers have at our facilities. We appreciate your business and kind words! Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz!

SERVICE AND PEOPLE ABOVE AND BEYOND

by from east northport ny |

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Carol Dellaratta and Vinny Ruggieri (both service managers). They went above and beyond to accommodate and far exceeded my expectations. Carol was so pleasant to deal with on the phone, truly listened to the needs and followed up with each and every detail. Having a great product is one thing but it's people like Carol who make it worth it. I will forever be a customer with Mercedes Benz of Rockville Centre.

WARRANTY SERVICE

by from BELLMORE, NY |

UNEXPECTED DENIAL OF WARRANTY AFTER IT WAS CONFIRMED AS COVERED! TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL! ONCE YOU SAID IT IS COVERED, CAN`T DENIED IT. SHAME

Terrible experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Contacted the dealer after seeing a used 2006 Mercedes ML500 that I really liked listed on Cars.com. I even emailed Elias for a quicker response, as the automated emails described. After two days, the only contact I had with MBRVC was two automated emails, telling me they'd be in contact soon. I then fired off two more emails, one through Cars.com and another one to Elias. I waited another day, and the Mercedes I was interested in was removed from Cars.com. Other then the automated email replies, I never heard from Elias nor anyone else at MBRVC. I don't care if the vehicle was gone, have the common courtesy to let me know it's gone. I had a terrible experience when all I wanted to do was purchase a vehicle. I will not be considering MBRVC for any of my future purchases.

December 12, 2013

I am deeply sorry to hear of the experience you had when inquiring about a vehicle from our dealership. I do thank you for bringing this to our attention to help prevent this from happening in the future. It is very uncharacteristic of our staff, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quick responses. As always my goal is to make sure that a customer receives the answers and attention they deserve and require.

MB Rockville Centre, NY - Fantastic service

by from Mineola, NY |

Unbelievable service! I was late for my appointment yet they still managed to service my car in time for me to make my meeting. As for Mr. Anthony Angelo. He coordinated everything in an efficient and professional manner. P.S. I had previously used two other car service centers affiliated with other MB dealerships and the service there is not even close to the car service I received at MB Rockville Centre, NY

Amazing service experience overall !!!!!

by from Levittown, New York |

I just recently purchased a 2014 CLA from Mercedes RVC and I just want to say what a completely surprising wonderful expericence it was from begining to end. My salesmen Mr. Rashad Gambol could'nt have been more knowlegeable, friendly and so incredibly great to deal with. The entire process including the finance person we dealt with was extremely pleasant. I just wanted to state how happy I am with my new car (CLA) and dealing with this dealership and would reccomend each and everyone in this dealership without any doubt. Love my car.

Can't say enough...

by from Wantagh, NY |

This is my first Mercedes. I was returning a Lexus after a lease and was looking around for my next convertible. Alix Plaster was my sales person and after being to several other dealerships (not Mercedes ) She was a breath of fresh air. Not your typical "Car Salesman" type, I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. I never felt that I was "being SOLD" and I loved that. Everyone in the dealership in fact ,was so helpful and I could tell integrity was of utmost importance to them ... as it is to me. I HIGHLY recommend Mercedes of Rockville Center... See Alix and tell her hi for me :-) PS... I LOVE MY NEW SLK Convertible!!!!!!

Excellent

by from Brooklyn |

I make a good experience to buy pre-owned car at this place. My sales manager was Alix, and she is the best. I wish some day she would be a general manager. And one more person who was helping me Michael A. Pecorella. All guys who is working for me was so nice. Thank you so much

Just go inside and enjoy your day.

by from Staten Island |

I really enjoy the service . The seller person so nice, I am feeling like at home. Can't wait to take my new car:)