Morrissey GMC

510 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

New 877-288-2916
Used 866-398-8424
Service 866-670-2014

Get More at Morrissey. Dare to Compare.

Great sales, service. Amazing experience.

by from Queens, NY |

I never had any pressure and if every dealer was like this, it would be amazing. Greg was a pleasure and amazing to deal with. He was extremely honest and I recommend him and Morrissey GMC very highly.

Excellent Servics

by from Long Beach, NY |

My overall experience was excellent! I did all transaction over the phone; the only time I saw Tim Hardway, my sale's representative, was when I went to pick up my truck. Tim was great and detailed orientated. He is an asset to GMC and I would definitely recommend Tim and Morrissey GMC to anyone looking for excellent customer service.

Great Service

by from Richmond Hill NY |

The complete staff at Morrissey Gmc are gems that are rare to find. I've been going there since 2008 and all I have experienced is people who are courteous and professional. I tip my hat to the Owner, pride is an understatement when you have such people representing your company. I cant see myself anywhere else but Morrissey.

Excellent Customer Service, Hassel Free

by from East Rockwaway, NY |

Usually I find purchasing/leasing a very stressful experience. A friend of ours referred Melissa when we spoke about leasing a new car. Melissa made the experience painless and worry-free. From the moment we arrived to look at GMCs to the moment we pulled away with our new Acadia we were extremely impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of our saleswoman. In addition, the service manager introduced himself and the day after Melissa called to see if everything was ok with the car. These were both excellent touches for business.

Very comfortable facility to buy or service vehicl

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

Service was completed at about the same time as was estimated by my service advisor. Lounge very comfortable place to wait.

great service.A+

by from brooklyn ny |

great customer service and very great on getting you in and out with my vehical. thanks so much.p.s ill give you an, A+

Love my local Morrissey GMC Service!

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

Fast, efficient and friendly! Said it would be done by noon and even when I called to add on another service (inspection) they still completed my service by noon. Great service, great place! Love my local Morrissey GMC!

Worst experience ever.

by from NY, NY |

This was by far the worst experience we have ever had with a car dealership. I was going back and forth with the dealership to negotiate a lease on a GMC vehicle. The salesperson, James, had a very limited understanding of math, and kept trying to convince us that he was giving us a great deal by giving us a "very competitive" monthly lease rate...but we needed to put even MORE money down... a zero sum game. Incredibly, he even quoted us a more expensive lease payment for a contract with fewer miles. The whole process has been very disorganized and customer service is non-existent. It has been a frustrating (and laughable) experience to say the least!!! We will not be purchasing a vehicle from Morrissey, nor would we ever recommend this dealership to anyone. Stay away!

Service visit

by from Rockville center, NY |

Had to get an oil change so i made appointment with local Chevy dealership. Check engine light cane on and Chevy said it was a gmc warranty issue so they couldn't do it. Called king orourke gmc and was told they had no appointments until oct 3. Called morrisey and you guys to me in the next day, found the problem. Set me up with rental car until job was done and got the truck back to me within a day. Service people were all friendly and professional. Thank you.

Morrissey in RVC-best new car sales

by from RVC, NY |

everyone pleasant and helpful but Seth Cooper gets the gold stars.My customer loyalty is extended to him,thus the purchase of 2 vehicles within ten weeks.Makes it very easy and painless! Dr. Ken Leistner

pleasant customer service, great service personne

by from Rockville Center, NY |

As always the workmanship is outstandingly good. The customer service is as fine as it can be. Timing for completion is spot on. Fine group to be proud of.