Morrissey GMC

510 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

New 877-288-2916
Used 866-398-8424
Service 866-670-2014

Get More at Morrissey. Dare to Compare.

Great Sales and Servicing Experience

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

I have worked Tim Hardway and his team in the past, and was thrilled to be able to work with them again based on the great experience and service received. The team was very attentive to our needs and provided quality and very fair pricing. I would be happy to work with the team again in the future.

Great service each time!!

by from Rockville center, ny |

Victor in service is always very helpful. He is informative and always treat me with respect. I trust him with the needs of my vehicle and his opinion and that's a big deal to me. He is very attentive and ensures that I get the correct service each time!! Thanks Victor and Gmc for bring reputable

excellent service but better waiting area

by from Long Island New York |

I believe the waiting area should be improved and expanded and a token food spread should be put out donuts, bagels....like most of the dealerships I visit

Excellent service, been going there for the last 8

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Excellent, couldn't be any better, Definitely will recommend to all my friends and families. Thank you, Lou, Vic. and everyone else.

Great dealership with a very efficient staff

by from Rockville Centre NY, 11570 |

Staff was very courteous as soon as we walked in but not hovering. They gave us time to look around at the different models. At an appropriate time our salesperson, Tim Hardway,approach us and asked a few questions as to our needs. I was enormously impressed as to how well he knows his product line. After his presentation we had no questions other than price. He literally covered every aspect of the vechicle from end to end. Negotiations were also handled very professionally.

Periodic Maintenance

by from Long Island NY |

*Only gripe! How does changing wiper blades NOT fall under periodic service? So, they don't need to be changed? Treating Leasee's like this is a VERY GOOD WAY to deter them from servicing a vehicle they don't own! Just saying...

Great Service !!!!

by from RVC , New York |

went in for trip check, oil change, change of air filter,,, never a problem here . the gentlemen at shop office always nice and courteous. be back in 4000 miles !!

excellent service department

by from Rockville Centre, New York |

People were friendly and efficient. the work was done when they said it would be. I would definitely recommend Morrissey to others.

great service, always friendly

by from ny |

specially Vic and Louis who I normally deal with, they are very cortious and always antend to my needs and do resolved what ever problems my acadia has had.

Get your next GMC here!

by from Rockville centre NY |

Tim and ken were very helpful. My experience was highly positive. I have already recommended a friend to go to your dealership

Tim Hardway is the best

by from NY |

Tim Hardway is the reason I have now leased 3 trucks from Morrissey GMC. He is by far the most honest car salesman I have ever dealt with in over 30 years of purchasing and leasing vehicles. It always is a complete pleasure to deal with him. I will be back in less than 6 months to lease another truck from Tim. He is a asset to your company and represents GMC and the Morrissey name in the highest fashion. Employees like Tim are a rare breed and harken back to the days when customer service was paramount to any business. The dealership and the products they provide are excellent. I have truly appreciated doing business with them and just brought my daughter in on my last purchase to introduce her to Tim as she will be driving in the near future. Jim McMillan