Morrissey GMC

510 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

New 877-288-2916
Used 866-398-8424
Service 866-670-2014

Get More at Morrissey. Dare to Compare.

Great sales, service. Amazing experience.

by from Queens, NY |

I never had any pressure and if every dealer was like this, it would be amazing. Greg was a pleasure and amazing to deal with. He was extremely honest and I recommend him and Morrissey GMC very highly.

Service visit

by from Rockville center, NY |

Had to get an oil change so i made appointment with local Chevy dealership. Check engine light cane on and Chevy said it was a gmc warranty issue so they couldn't do it. Called king orourke gmc and was told they had no appointments until oct 3. Called morrisey and you guys to me in the next day, found the problem. Set me up with rental car until job was done and got the truck back to me within a day. Service people were all friendly and professional. Thank you.

Morrissey in RVC-best new car sales

by from RVC, NY |

everyone pleasant and helpful but Seth Cooper gets the gold stars.My customer loyalty is extended to him,thus the purchase of 2 vehicles within ten weeks.Makes it very easy and painless! Dr. Ken Leistner

pleasant customer service, great service personne

by from Rockville Center, NY |

As always the workmanship is outstandingly good. The customer service is as fine as it can be. Timing for completion is spot on. Fine group to be proud of.

Second Lease

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

This is my second lease with Morrissey GMC. Just like the first experience, everything went smoothly; Seth was professional, informative and courtious.

GMC 2014 Acadia

by from Long Beach, NY |

Working with your team was delightful. Tim Hardway went out of his way to find my family the right vehicle.

A lot done

by from Rockville Crntre NY |

Everything went well. I had many items on the list and they were all taken care of. The loaner helped as well. Thanks

Always Top Notch

by from Farmingdale, NY |

Louis in service was awesome. He really took the time to explain everything step by step and made sure I was well informed throughout the entire process. Lou and Vic are always top notch and are definitely an asset to Morrissey. I would definitely buy another GMC vehicle based on my experiences with you service dept.

Good salesperson

by from Morrissey GMC,ny |

Seth gave me a fair price from the very beginning. I did not feel like I needed to get into an adversarial negotiation. Seth was excellent and moved around his schedule for me. I did not feel pressure to buy useless items. I enjoyed the process of buying a car which is unusual. Thank you.

Excellent service, outstanding staff

by from Lynbrook, NY |

Acadia needed service for two recalls...everyone was polite and efficient and I was done earlier than was predicted...very happy with service as well as with Seth Cooper, my salesperson who leased me my last two cars...he is great!

Great Experience Purchasing CPO @ Morrissey

by from Bellmore, NY |

Let me start off by saying I was trading in a vehicle I purchased from another dealership approximately 3 years ago. I wanted to be loyal to the other dealership and reached out to them several weeks ago with exactly what I was looking for. The other dealership was extremely pushy, trying to sell me vehicles with less options than I wanted for high prices. So I went on a search, contacted several other dealerships, one of them Morrissey GMC. Tim Hardway responded. I told him what I was looking for, he asked me if any of the options were deal-breakers and when I said yes, he said right off the bat that he didn't have anything but that he'd keep me in mind. Well, the other day I decided I was interested in one of the vehicles on their lot despite a missing option, stopped in to take a look. Discussed some terms. Left and chatted w/my wife and decided we were going to take it. Called Tim back and had a deal later that same day. Everything was smooth, from discussions with Tim to the financing with Al. Picked up the Yukon Denali XL the following day.