Acura of Valley Stream

444 W Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11580

Great Customer Service!

by from Briarwood, NY |

I went to the Acura dealership in Valley Stream to browse. I had a good idea of what I was looking to buy but I think our sales representative really sealed the deal. Sunny was very professional, very well informed, and not at all pushy. He gave me and my family time to talk it over, had information on everything we needed to know and most of all was willing to work with us to get us the best prices possible. Once the deal was sealed, he made sure to follow up with me and keep me informed of the step by step process. Once we came to pick up the car, his learning tutorial was excellent. He really took the time to sit down with me and show me hands on how to use each and every function in the car purchased. He explained things that I didn't even think to ask. Overall, Sunny was just a superb and amazing salesman. He was not pushy or manipulative and let us as buyers make our own decisions. But he was very helpful in offering what his opinion of the better deal was and what would make sense for my family and individual situation. Even after the purchase of the car, he still makes it a point to follow up with me to make sure all my questions and concerns are addressed. Excellent service at this Acura dealership, and Sunny was the best professional I have worked with in a long time!

Couldnt be happier!

by from Long Island, NY |

i usually dealt with a couple leasing companies for my leases but never again. Acura of Valley Stream exceeded my expectations and Sunny, my sales rep, made the whole thing easy. No back and forth wasting time or pushy sales pitches. He was straight forward, patient, and easy going. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Sunny-Outstanding Sales Rep

by from Laurelton, NY |

I visited and contacted several dealerships prior to dealing with Acura of Valley Stream. My dealings with Valley Stream began with a phone call to inquire about the Acura RDX. The gentleman who answered the phone was, Sunny. He answered all of my questions with clarity and offered sensible and valuable advice concerning my options. Fast-forward, I visited the dealership and based on Sunny?s professionalism and exceptional manner dealing with my nit-picking concerns, I went ahead and got the 2015 RDX. He handled the entire process swiftly and made me feel at ease. Sunny, is truly an exceptional sales Rep.

Great Car and Experiance

by from New Hyde Park, NY |

After visiting a few Acura Dealers on Long Island, I was amazed with the customer service from Acura of Valley Stream. Our sales person, Sunny was hands down the best sales person I ever dealt with. From the moment I walked in he put me at ease and comfortable about the whole transaction. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an Acura. He will not disappoint.

Acura Valley Stream

by from New York |

Best experience at a car dealership by far. Sunny was great to deal with and did not play any games. He was professional and complied with all of my needs. We did not waste any time with a back and fourth and got the deal and paper work done in an hours time. Sunny is a very knowledgeable salesman with an acute understanding of his customers' needs. I highly recommend Sunny and Acura of Valley Stream to anyone interested in buying an Acura.

Extremely Rude Service - Do No Work With Dealer

by from West Orange |

I called to inquire into the Acura ILX. Bob from Sales picked up and was extremely rude. He asked how much i was willing to spend on the car and when i mentioned my figure he said: "Go buy a car in Jersey. Goodbye" then he hung up on me. I called right back and he was even more rude this time. He simply said the car was being offered for 20,000 and not a penny less...then he hung up again. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BUY A CAR FROM SUCH A DEALERSHIP. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

A Bright and Sun Shiny Day

by from Freeport, NY |

I actually had gone to two other Acura dealers before I was referred to Acura of Valley Stream. I was looking for the manager that I was referred to but Hey was off So the young enthusiastic man that answered the phone agreed to help me. His name was Sunny, I told him what I wanted and what I wanted to pay taking advantage of the incentives and, a coupon from my credit union. Sunny was easy going, clam and patient, Hey never made me feel like I was being pressured. I had a great experience and will return for my next c ar and refer family and friends.

2015 MDX Purchase

by from Oceanside, NY |

Visited the dealership to check out the 2015 MDX. My 18 month old daughter was sleeping, so stayed in my vehicle with my wife. The salesman Sunny showed me the MDX and got everything ready for a test drive so when my daughter woke up we could test drive the car. When she woke up, Sunny helped us to install the child car seat in the the MDX for the test drive, and proceeded to allow us to go for a drive. We had a few other cars we wanted to test drive, so left the dealership that day agreeing to be in touch. We were in contact with Sunny via email before returning to allow my wife to test drive car as well, and signed with Sunny that day (on the second visit). We used our credit union to finance the deal, and Sunny was helpful getting us the needed information throughout the process. I have dealt with other Acura dealerships in the past and this was the best experience I have had. Will definitely use them in the future.

Best New Car Buying Experiance

by from Queens, NY |

It was an absolute pleasure working with Winslow. My family has purchased several cars in the past, mainly from Lexus and Mercedes, and I can say hands down that Winslow is the best salesman that we have worked with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the cars and wanted to make sure that we bought the right car for our needs. Most importantly, Winslow was professional and honest, he treated us with respect and not just another sale. I will make sure to refer all of my friends and family to Winslow.

2ND CAR DEAL "GREAT EXPERIANCE

by from New York |

Once again it was such a pleasure to work with Sunny on purchasing our 2nd vehicle from Acura Of Valley Stream. With such great listening and communication skills he made sure that our purchase went as smooth as possible. Both Sunny and Anthony help, we drove out with our send purchase, and we are definitely looking forward to referring our family and friends to A.O.V.S. Our experience over all at A.O.V.S was the very best I have encounter. Thanks again for a wonderful experience and looking forward in doing more business with you guys in the future. :)