Acura of Valley Stream

444 W Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11580

New 866-661-6365
Used 877-405-7256
Service 888-245-8211

Providing our Customers with the highest level of Professionalism, Service and Integrity

Acura Valley Stream

by from New York |

Best experience at a car dealership by far. Sunny was great to deal with and did not play any games. He was professional and complied with all of my needs. We did not waste any time with a back and fourth and got the deal and paper work done in an hours time. Sunny is a very knowledgeable salesman with an acute understanding of his customers' needs. I highly recommend Sunny and Acura of Valley Stream to anyone interested in buying an Acura.

Extremely Rude Service - Do No Work With Dealer

by from West Orange |

I called to inquire into the Acura ILX. Bob from Sales picked up and was extremely rude. He asked how much i was willing to spend on the car and when i mentioned my figure he said: "Go buy a car in Jersey. Goodbye" then he hung up on me. I called right back and he was even more rude this time. He simply said the car was being offered for 20,000 and not a penny less...then he hung up again. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BUY A CAR FROM SUCH A DEALERSHIP. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

A Bright and Sun Shiny Day

by from Freeport, NY |

I actually had gone to two other Acura dealers before I was referred to Acura of Valley Stream. I was looking for the manager that I was referred to but Hey was off So the young enthusiastic man that answered the phone agreed to help me. His name was Sunny, I told him what I wanted and what I wanted to pay taking advantage of the incentives and, a coupon from my credit union. Sunny was easy going, clam and patient, Hey never made me feel like I was being pressured. I had a great experience and will return for my next c ar and refer family and friends.

2015 MDX Purchase

by from Oceanside, NY |

Visited the dealership to check out the 2015 MDX. My 18 month old daughter was sleeping, so stayed in my vehicle with my wife. The salesman Sunny showed me the MDX and got everything ready for a test drive so when my daughter woke up we could test drive the car. When she woke up, Sunny helped us to install the child car seat in the the MDX for the test drive, and proceeded to allow us to go for a drive. We had a few other cars we wanted to test drive, so left the dealership that day agreeing to be in touch. We were in contact with Sunny via email before returning to allow my wife to test drive car as well, and signed with Sunny that day (on the second visit). We used our credit union to finance the deal, and Sunny was helpful getting us the needed information throughout the process. I have dealt with other Acura dealerships in the past and this was the best experience I have had. Will definitely use them in the future.

Best New Car Buying Experiance

by from Queens, NY |

It was an absolute pleasure working with Winslow. My family has purchased several cars in the past, mainly from Lexus and Mercedes, and I can say hands down that Winslow is the best salesman that we have worked with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the cars and wanted to make sure that we bought the right car for our needs. Most importantly, Winslow was professional and honest, he treated us with respect and not just another sale. I will make sure to refer all of my friends and family to Winslow.

2ND CAR DEAL "GREAT EXPERIANCE

by from New York |

Once again it was such a pleasure to work with Sunny on purchasing our 2nd vehicle from Acura Of Valley Stream. With such great listening and communication skills he made sure that our purchase went as smooth as possible. Both Sunny and Anthony help, we drove out with our send purchase, and we are definitely looking forward to referring our family and friends to A.O.V.S. Our experience over all at A.O.V.S was the very best I have encounter. Thanks again for a wonderful experience and looking forward in doing more business with you guys in the future. :)

2ND CAR DEAL "GREAT EXPERIANCE

2015 ILX LEASE

by from New Hyde Park, NY |

Sunny showed tremendous professionalism during the entire negotiation process. Even though there was a bit of a hiccup in securing the vehicle that I wanted, Sunny did an excellent job in making sure that I got the model/color I wanted with a comparable price. Highly recommend Sunny as the salesperson!!

2015 MDX

by from Queens, NY |

Just bought my new 2015 MDX from Acura of Valley Stream. Small and outdated dealership but they worked with me every step of the way and my salesperson Sunny was very patient, knowledgeable, and professional. He explained the lease process sufficiently and demonstrated all the features available on my car in an exciting educational manner. I will definitely be returning to them for my next car.

Very, very, rude.

by from New York |

Be careful! Their advertising is dishonest, and they are extremely rude about it. You're better off getting your car somewhere else.