Acura of Valley Stream

881 Sunrise Hwy, Lynbrook, NY 11563

New 888-346-9001 New888-346-9001
Used 888-346-8351 Used888-346-8351
Service 866-466-0548 Service 866-466-0548

Providing our Customers with the highest level of Professionalism, Service and Integrity

Great experience

by from Long Beach, NY |

I couldn't be happier with my experience buying my car at Acura of Valley Stream. The staff is professional and very accomodating! I highly recommend this dealer!

Very pleasant experience

by from Freeport, NY |

As being a very hesitant buyer of any big purchase, it was a pleasure to walk into a dealership and not feel pressured at all. The sales team sat back and let my family and I explore the type of car that we had come to look at. Questions were answered. Honest opinions were given. Sunny Pasha and Mike Gentile were extremely helpful with my decision. There was no pressure which made the overall experience pleasant.

Great experience with Sunny Pasha

by from New Hyde Park, NY |

A friend introduced me to Sunny at Acura of Valley Stream because of the great experience him and his family had in leasing an RDX. Working with Sunny to find a price I was comfortable with and selecting the right package for my ILX went very smoothly and was stress free. He was very honest about everything and didn't try to pressure me. I am so happy with my new ILX and am grateful for Sunny's great customer service!

Go to Sunny hes the MAN!!!!!!

by from New York |

We were in the market for a new car. We visited several Acura dealers and received several quotes but none compared to Valley Stream Acura. The customer service, the deal on the car and the knowledege of the dealer made the experience worthwhile. Sunny P is a great person, because of his excellent customer service skills we will recommend him to everyone we know. On the other hand the finance manager needs to get another job, his customer service skills are not to be desired. Maybe hes been in the business to long, IDK, but thank goodness for Sunny his pleasurable disposition and ability to act as buffer between client and finance manager made the process so much easier. Acura Valley Stream is the way to go!!!!!

Horrible customer service

by from Elmont, NY |

I would not recommend Acura of Valley Stream to anyone. I brought in my car to be checked out and I was told it would take an hour to an hour and a half. I understand that to check one problem can lead to checking if the problem is coming from somewhere else but it took them 3 and a half hours to let me know what was wrong with the car and while I waited, no one came to me to apologize for the delay or even give me an estimated time of completion. The staff did not once apologize. They definitely need to update their waiting and service areas as they are outdated. I will not return there.

Great Service from Sunny Pasha!

by from New York NY |

My family and I had a most pleasant experience dealing with Sunny Pasha. He was very thorough in explaining the features of the RDX and worked patiently with me on the lease pricing that I wanted. Sunny was not insistent at all, and we are very happy with the TOTAL and EXCELLENT customer service provided!! Thank you Sunny and to the Acura Vallley Stream Sales Team!

Great Experience

by from New York, NY |

Sunny Pasha at Acura Valley Stream made the process of me leasing my brand new 2016 MDX a great one! He is professional and was able to address all my questions. Great experience all around, no pressure and honestly the easiest transaction with purchasing I have ever encountered.

Awesome Experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Sunny Pasha at Acura Valley Stream made the process of me leasing my brand new 2016 TLX a smooth one! He was very professional, and made sure all of my questions were answered. Never once did I feel pressured into a buy. A big thing for me was feeling comfortable in knowing I made the right decision and I was happy to have that support. I would recommend anyone to go to him! #TEAMSUNNYP

Great experience with Acura of Valley Stream

by from Port Washington, NY |

Sunny Pasha was very helpful and made the experience easy and enjoyable when trying to find the right fit for my needs. I decided on a TLX and i am loving the car so far.

Valley stream acura RE: Sonny Pasha

by from Port Washington, NY |

Sonny was awesome to work with, made the experience very easy and enjoyable when finding the right car for needs. I decided on the TLX and love it.