Star Nissan

Service 866-829-8288

Better Buy at Berman's!

Mr. Javed

by from North Aurora |

Listed online is not very clear. Its like deceiving

You will be happy you went to Star Nissan

by from Huntley, IL |

I have purchased 3 autos from Star over the past 7 years; Bill Werner was my sales consultant for each vehicle. I am not a person that writes many reviews but in light of the outstanding customer service that I have received from Bill and the Star Team over the years, it is long overdue. In the seven years that I have been working with Bill, he has always treated my family as if they were his own, from remembering the names of our children to graciously handing out snacks; he has gone above and beyond to always make us feel welcome. Over the years I have come to depend on Bill as a trusted advisor when purchasing a new vehicle, he has always treated us honestly and fairly. About a year ago we moved from the City of Chicago to Huntley, IL; there are several Nissan Dealers much closer to where we now live, but due to satisfaction that I have experienced at both Star?s Sales and Service Departments, I could not imagine going anywhere else for our family?s needs. On our most recent purchase, I had the pleasure of working with Steve Hara and Joon Choi for the first time. Just like Bill, Steve and Joon also went well beyond my expectations in the process of addressing our needs and working through the financing options; all while putting our family?s interest first. As a result, I am certain that I can also look to them as consultants on future purchases. If you are looking for a positive experience while buying a car you should check out Star Nissan, you will not be disappointed.

Satisfied long time customer

by from Chicago, IL |

Been a customer of Berman's for a long time. I've purchased three cars from there in a seven year period, and I've had the pleasure of working with great sales advisors. Mr.Magge and Frank are some of the best employees working there. They've always been helpful when looking into my vehicle needs. Great people, I highly recommend.

Nice customer service

by from Chicago, il |

This dealership is fast staff is friendly and there are a lot of amenities for you while waiting for your service.

September 6, 2013

We appreciate your business, Thank you for your review!

Online shopping was great

by from Chicago, Il |

Just two days ago, I called regarding a Nissan Murano I had seen on line for a great deal. I called and talked to a very sweet lady who assured me it would be there. So I made an appointment to go see it the very next day. When I arrived at the dealership, the staff was very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Mr. Magee was my sales advisor, we went for a test drive and automatically i fell in love with the car. I decided to close the deal, and in less than two hours i was driving home in my new Murano. Painless process Ive never experienced before in a dealership. I will be reffering my family and friends.

August 30, 2013

Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to Star Nissan family!

Online shopping was great

by from Chicago, Il |

September 6, 2013

Hi Amy, our online shopping experience is as good as it gets! It is very simple & hassle free process and in the comfort of your own home! We are delighted to learn you were able to experience it on your own, thanks for your review & congratulations on your new purchase!

Excellent and consistent service

by from Chicago, il |

Service department is very attentive and straight forward. Prices are very reasonable and they have a nice area to sit it waiting for your car while it is being serviced. Highly recommended and 4 years in I am still a happy customer.

thanks for the feedback!

Good service...

by from Mundaline, Illinois |

Our sales person was Paul, he did an amazing job by getting a great price on our car and financing process. I have had the car for almost a year now, getting an oil change today and the staff have always been very helpful.

August 30, 2013

We appreciate you time and feedback, thank you!

No idea what im trying to explain to them

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to the dealership for a service, but i needed a part also ( tow hook, so i can drill into where it suppose to go) as i was trying to explain to them that my did not come with one, the guys said that i cant drill there since it does not have hole its probably for a reason!?!?!? I was asked why i need that done, and i told them that im planning on putting my license plate there instead on the bumber and having to drill hole to the bumber. The reply was" oh no, those cars dont come like that"!?!? They guy had no immagination whatsoever. Not comming back to this place, thats for sure

August 30, 2013

While we are thankful for taking your time to write a review for our store, we would like to clarify that our service technicians are obligated to follow guidelines on what they can and cannot do, based on Nissan regulations. Unfortunately, drilling a hole onto a bumper can result in termination on the warranty. However, you can contact our store and we can help you find a resolution.

Quick service

by from Skokie, il |

The workers are friendly and the service time estimates are accurate. Perhaps a package of three oil changes at a time would be very nice.

August 30, 2013

Great suggestion! Will definetely pass this message along, thanks for the feedback!