Star Nissan

Service 866-829-8288 Service 866-829-8288

Better Buy at Berman's!

Exceptional Service- Highly Recommended Dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue from Star Nissan in Niles. Gerry Zwolski was a wonderful person to deal with. He took note of everything I wanted in a car, searched for matches, kept in close contact with me, and found me the perfect car for me! The rest of the staff was also very friendly and helpful. They made the buying process and breeze. Everything was explained to me and I left feeling confident that I had made a great decision to buy through Star Nissan.

August 13, 2015

Thank you! Congrats on the Rogue.

Dishonest and no follow through

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I was buying a vehicle from this dealership from out of town. I called them and asked the salesman to inspect the vehicle to insure in was in good shape with no damage or rust. I was told it was perfect. I also asked them to have the vehicle ready since I was driving in from out of town. When I arrived, they had not gotten the vehicle ready and worst of all the vehicle had damage to the front end. The dealership had basically lied to get me to come there. Of course the manager said they don't lie, so he apologized and said he would help me on the price. After taking it for a test drive, he told me he would give me $400 for the repair after they had lied about the damage to begin with and had said if they fixed it it would raise the price by $800. Since I drove so far to purchase it, I decided to buy the vehicle anyway and get it fixed, the cheapest estimate I could find after getting 4 was for $968. They also had a part on order for the vehicle, which they were going to ship to me when it arrived. I still have never received that and despite calling and emailing have not received an answer. The night I purchased it, the entire process took them over 3 hours to complete and the financing could not secure a good rate so late at night, so I wanted to quickly refinance the vehicle. When I called to inquire on the title Arthur in finance said he would check and call be back in an hour. He never called back. I then called him 4 more times and left messages and he would not return my calls. So I called the used car manager Neil. Once again he apologized for his staff and told me to just wait and wouldn't give me my loan information. I hung up and called the bank with no information and luckily they were more helpful and were able to look it up for me. Once I had my loan information I called Neil back to ask about when they sent out the package so I could get my title to refinance and then Neil started to not return my phone calls. This dealership is shady and just passes the blame for one person to the next.

great treatment

by from Rockford,IL |

Bill Werner went above and beyond to get us into the car we wanted. We had bought another car from Star Nissan 3 years ago and had such a great experience we went back. We actually drove from Rockford to make a deal. The entire staff was very helpful and courteous from the manager to the finance to the garage staff.

August 14, 2015

Billy is the best. Thank you!

Excellent service, overall great experience.

by from Chicago, IL |

The staff was friendly and ready to assist and help to make sure you are able to leave with a car in a timely manner, I would recommend this dealership to purchase new and used vehicles.

Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Dariusz Witek was great! He was extremely honest and tried hard for me. I ended up driving off in a car that I love with more bells and whistles than I was there to buy (good salesman). He went back and forth trying to get the best deal for me and they were swamped on Black Friday. I appreciate his time and effort. He was friendly and personable and I feel like he did right by me in every way that he could. The same goes for the finance department. They got more done for me than I had expected. I have a beautiful used Nissan Rogue that is like brand new with a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. I will send others to Star Nissan...they definitely go above and beyond! The only reason I left one star off for the facilities is because it was a long wait and there was no coffee or cups...but again, they were swamped on Black Friday so that was understandable. :-)

Thank you very much!

nissan sentra

by from chicago, IL |

sales person and his lady boss were too harsh and aggressive while negotiating on price of pre-owned 2011 sentra. We were virtually shown the door.

December 3, 2014

We understand that you simply made an offer and should not have been shown the door for that. We do price our vehicles to market to sell quickly. That vehicle sold very quickly at the price it was advertised at. We have other vehicles that are very close to what you were looking at in inventory. We can do a little better on those vehicles. We are willing to work with you on any one of those. Please contact our General Manager to discuss. 847-647-1555.

Mr. Javed

by from North Aurora |

Listed online is not very clear. Its like deceiving

December 3, 2014

We are unclear about what you feel was deceiving. We apologize. Please contact our General Manager for resolution 847-647-1555.

You will be happy you went to Star Nissan

by from Huntley, IL |

I have purchased 3 autos from Star over the past 7 years; Bill Werner was my sales consultant for each vehicle. I am not a person that writes many reviews but in light of the outstanding customer service that I have received from Bill and the Star Team over the years, it is long overdue. In the seven years that I have been working with Bill, he has always treated my family as if they were his own, from remembering the names of our children to graciously handing out snacks; he has gone above and beyond to always make us feel welcome. Over the years I have come to depend on Bill as a trusted advisor when purchasing a new vehicle, he has always treated us honestly and fairly. About a year ago we moved from the City of Chicago to Huntley, IL; there are several Nissan Dealers much closer to where we now live, but due to satisfaction that I have experienced at both Star?s Sales and Service Departments, I could not imagine going anywhere else for our family?s needs. On our most recent purchase, I had the pleasure of working with Steve Hara and Joon Choi for the first time. Just like Bill, Steve and Joon also went well beyond my expectations in the process of addressing our needs and working through the financing options; all while putting our family?s interest first. As a result, I am certain that I can also look to them as consultants on future purchases. If you are looking for a positive experience while buying a car you should check out Star Nissan, you will not be disappointed.

December 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words and that you are loyal to Star Nissan.

Satisfied long time customer

by from Chicago, IL |

Been a customer of Berman's for a long time. I've purchased three cars from there in a seven year period, and I've had the pleasure of working with great sales advisors. Mr.Magge and Frank are some of the best employees working there. They've always been helpful when looking into my vehicle needs. Great people, I highly recommend.

December 3, 2014

Thank you so much. Congrats on the 3rd Nissan!

Nice customer service

by from Chicago, il |

This dealership is fast staff is friendly and there are a lot of amenities for you while waiting for your service.

September 6, 2013

We appreciate your business, Thank you for your review!