South Shore Honda

704 W Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11580

what a pleasant experience!

by from elmont,ny |

my aunt and uncle just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Coupe today and it was the most pleasant buying experience we ever had.They had a lot in stock and Willis Tucker was a pleasant salesman and didn't pressure us at all.South shore Honda was great,they made the buying experience pleasant.We will definetly be returning when our Honda leases are over.Thank you so much For pleasant car buying experience!

South Shore Honda

by from Forest Hills, New York |

We have been to many different dealerships over the years and had to deal with pushy, creepy salesmen. Not at South Shore Honda! They are the best!! If I could give them ten stars I would because they would deserve it! We read the reviews on Yelp and expected the worst, but were completely surprised. From our first contact with Chris online to our phone conversation the day before we went in, to Oscar who completed our negotiation (so nice, helpful and accommodating), to Carol who got us through the loan process and paperwork with her down-to-earth friendly manner, we could not ask for a more professional, caring group of people. We will be back here to buy another car! Thank you for making us feel like we were working with friends.

AWFUL AWFUL SERVICE

by from New York, NY |

Awful Service. they never find the problem and will only give you the run around. HONDA SERVICE IS AWFUL STICK WITH HYUNDAIS

STAY AWAY!!!

by from Lynbrook, NY |

We purchased a 2013 odyssey from this dealership after doing our homework and making a great deal. Service Dept is AWWWFFULLL - STAY AWAY! We have been having a major engine problem with our odyssey that they were not able to duplicate after having the car for a day and 1/2 so was told to pick up the car and the next time it happens to call a tow truck and not to restart the car - great thanks - we have 3 small children under the age of 8yo that makes me feel real safe and secure! After contacting North Amer Honda they approved the request for a rental/loaner vehicle and took the engine issues we were having very seriously. South Shore has still yet to arrange our loaner vehicle and we will be going elsewhere (prob Hempstead Honda) to have this issue fixed - RIDICULOUS!! I promised myself I wouldn't let this go without writing them up everywhere I could!!

July 17, 2014

Unfortunately, we are unable to have loaner cars here. However, we did solve this problem. The customer had multiple key chains on her keys that was causing the key to pull down and not connect fully, forcing the car to stop. When she gave us the key, she took the keychains off so we were unable to replicate the issue. But the problem was solved and this customer ended up very happy.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

by from West Hempstead, NY |

I was looking for a 2013 Honda Civic EX. Went in there and spoke to the Asst. Manager, Steve. He went over everything --all the features of the EX because I specifically wanted the roof and that is only in the EX model. He gave me the price -- wrote everything down. I went home and decided to go back with intentions of purchasing the car. When I got back there he took the price quote from me and looked at it and said he gave me the WRONG PRICE!!!! HE GAVE ME THE PRICE OF THE LX!!!! No mention was made about an LX!!!! My daughter was with me as my witness. THIS DEALERSHIP PLAYS GAMES. He just wanted me to go back there and then tell me it was more money. But how scary is that -- the Asst. Manager doing that????? I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE. I presently own a Honda and when I purchased it I had no problems at all. No GAMES.

DON"T GO HERE!!!

by from west hempstead, ny |

I went here yesterday to get a price for a 2013 Honda Civic EX. The Asst. Manager, Steve, helped me. We went over all the features -- including the roof and the wheels. He wrote everything up. I went home then went back intending to purchase the car to find out he gave me the wrong price!!! He gave me the price for the LX!!!! There was NO MENTION OF AN LX AT ALL -- we even talked about the different features that an LX doesn't have. My daughter was with me and she is my witness. I was furious. I wasted my time. THIS DEALERSHIP PLAYS GAMES. THEY ARE NOT HONEST. I would never go back there or recommend this place to anyone. IT was a gimmick to get me back there and then tell me the price was wrong. There are so many other Honda dealerships around that are honest. I currently own a Honda and when I purchased that one, I had no problems at all at Huntington Honda. So bottom line is -- don't go here first -- shop around. THEY PLAY GAMES and that turned me off.

South Shore Honda was very professional

by from Atlantic Beach, NY |

I leased a new Civic earlier this month. South Shore Honda had me in my new car in less than 2 hours from the time I entered the showroom and that included a 60 minute drive with one stop. Very easy people to deal with.

May 22, 2012

Thank you Richard for being a loyal customer and rating our dealership so highly, its well appreciated! The staff here at South Shore Honda strives to satisfy our customers 100%! I thank you for taking the time out to rate and give us such great feedback and we are indeed pleased that you found our service to be professional! Drive safe!

Great Service

by from Smithtown, NY |

The sales manager helped me with I recently purchased a CRV. He was very clear and informative. I didn't feel like I was getting jerked around.

May 22, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and high ratings! South Shore Honda tries to deliver top customer satisfaction! We want to make sure all customers are well informed on the products and features of the vehicle they have interest in. We also try to inform the customer of all the fees involved, so there will not be any surprises. But thank you for taking the time out to rate our dealership. Drive safe!

My new Civic LX purchase

by from queens, new york |

Very Happy with my new civic!!!! This is the 3rd in the family from South Shore, mom and sister loved theirs...

February 28, 2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time out to rate and give South Shore Honda such good a excellent review! We take pride in knowing we have served our customers to the highest level of satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at 516 285 8036 if you may have any questions or concerns regarding your brand new civic!

Great service and fast

by from rosedale,queens |

The service was great. I was in and out.. the people in the finicial department did their best to get me a good deal.. Will def lease with them again.

March 27, 2012

Thank you for doing business with South Shore Honda and also for taking the time out to complete the cars.com survey. Have great time with your vehicle and we hope to business with you in the future!