Steve Foley Cadillac, Rolls-Royce, Bentley Northbrook

Service 866-661-6367

The North Shore's Competitive Luxury Car Dealer

Easy & Fast Repair on Recalls

by from Deerfield, IL |

courteous service, excellent repair, and timely completion

Sales and service

by from Northbrook, IL |

Personal thanks to Terry in Service and Frank Sammartino, my longtime multiple car salesperson. I am sure I hit a pothole and was shown a cracked rim which was causing a slow leak. I was filling air every few days however left town for ten days traveling on business. A friend saw the flat and wrote me. I called Frank from China only to ask if I can get it owed the next day when I would return home and found out it was already towed, in service, a car to use, and repaired the next day. In the last twentysome years, I have only bought my cars from Mr. Sammartino and have no plans of ever changing that habit. Thank you all again and I do always recommend Foley, Frank inparticular.

Mr Joseph B Hajost

by from Chicago |

wonderful service dept. did not try to sell me repairs that could be done in the future or not needed. a real honest and professional department. MARCELL was excellent in explaining the repairs and cost.

Great dealership...; excellent service

by from Northbrook, IL |

Steve Foley Cadillac is extremely accommodating with time sensitive repairs. I rely on my Cadillac SRX for work everyday. The car has been very reliable; however, recently my battery failed. Cadillac Service took my vehicle within minutes of my phone call. They provided me with a great "loaner" for the day. My Cadillac was ready before the end of the business day and was delivered nice and clean. The whole experience was handled with minimal inconvenience. I have consistently worked with Marcel Borzewski in the service department. Marcel has taken the time to get to know me and my vehicle. He is always quick to respond and an excellent communicator. It is nice to have a "friend" in the service department that cares. I would absolutely recommend Steve Foley Cadillac.

Service was great as always

by from Grayslake, IL |

Great service, nice people. I have always been treated very well at Steve Foley. The sales people, the service people, the cashier and porters are great.

Grate Service and clean facilities

by from Northbrook, IL |

The services of Steve Foley are grate and the staff are very helpful, I've never wait to long when I went there, they entertain me right a way. I recommend to my friends and relative the company and the kind of car that I have Cadillac.

Mr Gary A Eide

by from Northbrook, IL |

Marcell, in the service department, greats me immediately with a smile. The service department has taken care of my problems on the spot. I couldn't be more satisfied. Gary

The Good news and Bad News

by from Glenview. Illinois |

I had called Marcel to tell him I thought I had an oil leak. He gave me a loaner and said they would call me. He said I have good news and bad news.. I said give me the bad news... He said the oil leak is an engine leak and we have to replace the engine. I said if that's the bad news what could possibly be the good news... He said well it's under warranty!!! They had the car for a week.. while I got to try out the new suv... and all is well...as usual.. Thanks for a great team.. Robin Nordin

Great service, well-kept and clean premises

by from Northbrook, IL |

The service at Steve Foley Cadillac in Northbrook is great, the staff is very efficient and I always notice how well kept and clean it looks around there.

Best Service Advisor

by from Northbrook, IL |

My service advisor is always helpful. He always listens and addresses my concerns. He does a wonderful job every time I have my vehicle serviced. Keep up the good work!

Steve Foley Cadillac - Perfect!

by from Northbrook, IL |

Leaking oil?!?! What?!? Never had that happen on the 5 different Escalades ESV's! Steve Foley Cadillac scheduled me immediately at my convenience, provided a loaner car and had the repair done in a few hours! As always - amazing!