Steve Foley Cadillac, Rolls-Royce, Bentley Northbrook

Service 866-661-6367

The North Shore's Competitive Luxury Car Dealer

Satisfied customer

by from Glenview, IL |

I've been dealing with Steve Foley Cadillac since 2007 and have always been satisfied with repairs and purchases. I would never go to another Cadillac dealer.

Great expactation

by from Northbrook, IL |

Great experience with Erving from Northbrook location. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful with my first and second purchase. I want to only deal with him because I know that with him I am in good hands.

Great Dealership

by from Fox Lake, IL |

I have been very pleased with the service provided by this dealership.

Best Dealership Experience

by from Lake Forest |

Steve Foley Cadillac is always professional, efficient and thorough.

Great Service

by from Northbrook, IL |

I'm grateful for the whole team at Foley Cadillac -- it's no fun to experience a dead battery in one's car -- and I appreciated the timely and efficient service I got late in the afternoon this week, especially the mechanics that took time to install the new battery and get the car running before their day's work ended. Joanne Freeman

Jim Johnson

by from Winnetka, IL |

We have been going to Steve Foley Cadillac since we purchased our first Escalade back in 2006. We just bought another Escalade from them this summer, August 2014. The buying process was straight forward and comfortable. The service is always excellent and timely. The service staff does an outstanding job to get us in on our schedule and gets the work done well and on time.

Gerat service, great dealership.

by from Lake Forest, IL |

We've been doing business with Foley Cadillac for many years. Bill Nugent & crew are terrific! The sales team is honest, the service team of Terry, Michael and others are always looking out for me, and the car runs great.

Great People and Great Service

by from Glenview, IL |

I have been buying cars from Steve Foley Cadillac for about 20 years. They are simply the best people to do business with whether it be buying or leasing a new car or servicing your car.

Bought my Cadillac here and get service here.

by from Chicago, IL. |

When I found my used 2007 Esclade Esv online at Foley I called and made arrangements to check it out. It went great and I bought the vehicle in June 2012, the purchasing experience was smooth and Allen Kulbersh, internet Sales manager made sure I knew how to use all the features that were on my new car. He has also been helpful setting up my service appointments when I have needed them. The service department is very helpful and they have taken care of any service I have needed. This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

Great Service Always

by from Wilmette, IL 60091 |

Was just there and now my "check Coolant" light is on. Didn't you just check it when I was there? You always check all the fluids, tires, etc. so that I don't have to think about these things.

Worst Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I would never spend a dollar at this dealership! The worst customer service I have ever experienced There was no salesmanship. I had pre financing . I knew the car I wanted and they were concerned how I was going to pay for it even though I already told them Usually when you are looking at a car, the salesman is suppose to tell you about the features of the car and the gas mileage etc. The salesman was worried about if I was going to buy or not. He would say little smart arrogant remarks pertaining to me buying the car. In addition, any salesman should know to make the customer feel comfortable, by offering coffee, water, or asking how their day is going etc? I received none of that. And once we got into the office they added an extra $1000 than listed sale price with no real explanation and that was before taxes etc. The salesman said "we added new brakes so we have to charge you more". First off you shouldn't sell somebody a car with bad brakes so I am not responsible for that and then why wait until we are in the office to say this? That information should have been told while I was looking at the car before head. There was no negotiation or bargaining. And what could have been a smooth transaction they allowed a customer to walk out with no purchase. I had the money and financing already to go. They were upset because being a business man myself I know how everything goes. I was an educated consumer and when I didn't fall for their tricks they were upset l will never shop here or refer any of my network or business clients here.