Steve Foley Cadillac, Rolls-Royce, Bentley Northbrook

Service 866-661-6367

The North Shore's Competitive Luxury Car Dealer

Satisfied customer

by from Glenview, IL |

I've been dealing with Steve Foley Cadillac since 2007 and have always been satisfied with repairs and purchases. I would never go to another Cadillac dealer.

Gerat service, great dealership.

by from Lake Forest, IL |

We've been doing business with Foley Cadillac for many years. Bill Nugent & crew are terrific! The sales team is honest, the service team of Terry, Michael and others are always looking out for me, and the car runs great.

Great People and Great Service

by from Glenview, IL |

I have been buying cars from Steve Foley Cadillac for about 20 years. They are simply the best people to do business with whether it be buying or leasing a new car or servicing your car.

Bought my Cadillac here and get service here.

by from Chicago, IL. |

When I found my used 2007 Esclade Esv online at Foley I called and made arrangements to check it out. It went great and I bought the vehicle in June 2012, the purchasing experience was smooth and Allen Kulbersh, internet Sales manager made sure I knew how to use all the features that were on my new car. He has also been helpful setting up my service appointments when I have needed them. The service department is very helpful and they have taken care of any service I have needed. This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

Great Service Always

by from Wilmette, IL 60091 |

Was just there and now my "check Coolant" light is on. Didn't you just check it when I was there? You always check all the fluids, tires, etc. so that I don't have to think about these things.

Worst Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I would never spend a dollar at this dealership! The worst customer service I have ever experienced There was no salesmanship. I had pre financing . I knew the car I wanted and they were concerned how I was going to pay for it even though I already told them Usually when you are looking at a car, the salesman is suppose to tell you about the features of the car and the gas mileage etc. The salesman was worried about if I was going to buy or not. He would say little smart arrogant remarks pertaining to me buying the car. In addition, any salesman should know to make the customer feel comfortable, by offering coffee, water, or asking how their day is going etc? I received none of that. And once we got into the office they added an extra $1000 than listed sale price with no real explanation and that was before taxes etc. The salesman said "we added new brakes so we have to charge you more". First off you shouldn't sell somebody a car with bad brakes so I am not responsible for that and then why wait until we are in the office to say this? That information should have been told while I was looking at the car before head. There was no negotiation or bargaining. And what could have been a smooth transaction they allowed a customer to walk out with no purchase. I had the money and financing already to go. They were upset because being a business man myself I know how everything goes. I was an educated consumer and when I didn't fall for their tricks they were upset l will never shop here or refer any of my network or business clients here.

I am coming Home.

by from Chicago, IL |

I received information from both Jake Wrath and Mike Shkoler on a 2006 CLS500 Mercedes, at list price of $21,995, and received an internet discount or $19,995, which was reasonable, however, I am waiting for them to accept my offer of $18,000 cash, since I have not heard from them, I think it is safe to say that they are still pondering the offer....am I right guys? Thank you for your consideration. Lee

Great People & Facility?Slow Buy Process

by from Park Ridge, IL |

I was very pleased with this dealer. The sales person was very knowledgeable about models and inventory. Helped me decide between models on that basis. Very thorough walkthrough of features/trim, and the prompt follow-ups on e-mail correspondence/questions were very helpful. The only thing is (and this may be more about dealer processes in general--not this particular dealer) is it took forever to complete the purchase. With paperwork completed in advance, and a credit score of 850, one shouldn't have to sit in a dealership for 4 hours trying to buy a car. These days there must be a way around that. HOWEVER, I was very pleased with my experience with this dealership and do recommend them.

Awesome Experience!

by from Missouri |

My husband and I just returned from our 9.5 hr trip (construction) with our new Cadillac SRX and couldn't be more pleased. Obviously traveling that far we put a lot of trust in Mike (our AWESOME salesman) that it was in pristine condition and it was! Everyone there was extremely welcoming and talk about nice! That dealership is Amazing! Don't hesitate, even if you have to drive. We got the best deal on the cleanest car in the country! (I'm a shopper) Note: My husband did say they should have filled the tank with gas...lol. Everyone even stayed passed closing (9pm!) to take care of us, Allen the internet sales Mgr and Herb in finance...they were all GREAT!

Don't Trust

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Don't trust them! They ran my wifes credit without her permission.

Very Professional

by from Rockford, MI |

Bought a used Escalade sight unseen from this dealership. Spending so much money without seeing the car is a first for me. The staff was very helpful to answer my question and assure me of the quality of the car. I arrived and the car was perfect, the paperwork was ready and the transaction was very smooth. I applaud them for their attention to detail and professional atmosphere. I would definitely buy from them again and refer any of my friends.