Atlantic Toyota

200 Sunrise Hwy, Amityville, NY 11701

New 888-587-0567
Used 888-459-4946
Service 855-818-1164

Atlantic Toyota...Moving Forward !

SO HAPPY

by from MASSAPEQUA |

I WANT TO START OFF BY SAYING THERE SHOULD BE MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE FRED ROLLO WAHT A GREAT GUY I WAS SHOPPING FOR A NEW/PREOWN CAR FRED ROLLO TOOK HIS TIME WITH MY HUSBAND AND I AND MY KIDS AND SHOWED US SOME TRUCKS HE EVEN BROUGHT MY KIDS ICE CREAM WE WOUND UP BUYING THE CAR FROM HIM THE EXPERINCE WAS THE BEST I EVER HAD I BLESS HIM AND HIS 2 KIDS WHO EVERYTIME HE SPOKE ABOUT HIS KIDS HIS FACE GLOWS WITH TRUE LOVE WHAT A TRUE FAMILY MAN

Great experience

by from Lindenhurst, NY |

Jessica & Will did a great job getting me into a 2015 Toyota Corolla. They really worked hard to get me approved for a safe vehicle. Everyone was very polite and helpful throughout the whole process. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.

Excellent

by from Li ny |

I came in a new driver looking for a used car to buy not finance . I ended up financing w the bes deal . So good my siblings wanted to trade there cars in. Tafawa lee and orrdey irving made sure i left confident that i made a good decision. They found me a affordable car test drive and eveything . I got a newer car then expected less miles then expected.

100 percent satisfied

by from Lindenhurst, NY |

I want to give a great review to my salesperson Abid Shahid, and his Manager Chris Tedesco, from Atlantic Toyota in Amityville. I went to their dealership last week (June 2015) to purchase a car. I had spent that day going from dealer to dealer, with my daughter, comparing prices and trying to decide what I was looking for. After a very disappointing and emotional day due to frustration with the way some dealerships operate, I went to Atlantic Toyota. I met with Chris Tedesco, the Sales Manager, who quickly understood what I was looking for, and he introduced us to Abid Shahid, our salesperson. We began the process of seeing what they had for me. From start to finish, he listened to us, found me the car I absolutely love, with the right price. He walked us thru the process in a positive manner, and at the end of the nite I drove out of the show room with a beautiful RAV 4. Also, Fawad Hosman, from the Finance Department made the process run very smooth, Thanks guys at Atlanric Toyota for a great experience!!

An efficient leasing experience

by from Wantagh, NY |

Our salesman, Luca Paolucci, guided us through the leasing of a new 2015 Prius 3 with no fuss and no surprises. Jessica Gibson handled the financial end quickly and professionally. The car, of course, was in perfect condition as overseen by Paolucci. I recommend this dealership and its staff.

TOYOTA Dealership I have leased 3 Camry's( 3 cyc

by from New York |

TOYOTA Dealership I have leased 3 Camry's( 3 cycles ) from this dealership and purchased one as well... Professional , work well with you ~ caring efficient I am a Camry Girl !

Extremely happy

by from Lindenhurst |

Luis bono and jessica gipson were amazing. They went over and above to help me. They are a great asset to atlantic toyota. This is my third toyota that i bought from your dealership and by far the best experience. I would refer anyone i know who is looking to buy a toyota to buy from atlantic toyota and to ask for luis bono an jessica gipson. My last finance manager was john ferranola and he was great too. All three are GREAT assets to the company.

Great dealership

by from Suffolk,NY |

Ive purchased two vehicles from Atlantic Toyota in Amityville, both purchases have been very smooth, (quick and easy). They are both serviced at Atlantic Toyota as well, its always a pleasurable experience, the service representatives and mechanics are very friendly and patient with me. The waiting room is clean and warm. My cars are always given back clean.

dead toyota

by from babylon |

Service manager, Wayne, was very helpful, and courteous. I got the car back in a timely fashion. Wayne is an asset to Toyota. Thank you.

Great Staff Great Atlantic Toyota Team

by from Islip Terrace, NY |

I don't have words to describe the service @ Atlantic Toyota. I went to this dealership because I wasn't getting the service I needed from Smith Town Toyota who I purchased a new car from 3.5 year ago. I was lucky enough to speak to Shermica Malcom (Who I have to say is the reason I initially stayed) She was so service driven, when I told her my issues @ Smith Town I will never forget her response... "You are not leaving here without a vehicle, we will make sure all your needs are addressed". She even stayed pass her shift to make sure all was addressed. I also met the 2nd team member that did the leg work in the entire process, her name was Claudia Cruz, she took me on the test drive, she was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and even contacted me after to make sure I was still happy with the car (which I still am!!) - I cannot thank Shermica and Claudia enough. At the end of the process I also briefly spoke to Abhi Malhotra who was also very customer oriented. Great Staff Great Atlantic Toyota Team (I hope they surpass their race to 400!!!!)

Awesome

by from Glen Cove, NY 11542 |

This is my third Toyota purchased from Atlantic Toyota. If it wasn't for Lianne Dunne, I would properly not go back to that dealership. Her outstanding support and consciousness in helping get a vehicle that is just right for you. She keeps you informed through every step that is taken to purchase a vehicle. Her generousty is something above and beyond that you would expect from an employee. She is excellent in every way possible with extreme professionalism. She is why I will keep coming back to Toyota.