Atlantic Toyota

200 Sunrise Hwy, Amityville, NY 11701

New 888-587-0567
Used 888-459-4946
Service 855-818-1164

Atlantic Toyota...Moving Forward !

SO HAPPY

by from MASSAPEQUA |

I WANT TO START OFF BY SAYING THERE SHOULD BE MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE FRED ROLLO WAHT A GREAT GUY I WAS SHOPPING FOR A NEW/PREOWN CAR FRED ROLLO TOOK HIS TIME WITH MY HUSBAND AND I AND MY KIDS AND SHOWED US SOME TRUCKS HE EVEN BROUGHT MY KIDS ICE CREAM WE WOUND UP BUYING THE CAR FROM HIM THE EXPERINCE WAS THE BEST I EVER HAD I BLESS HIM AND HIS 2 KIDS WHO EVERYTIME HE SPOKE ABOUT HIS KIDS HIS FACE GLOWS WITH TRUE LOVE WHAT A TRUE FAMILY MAN

Our Sales reps were awesome!!!!!

by from Huntington Station, NY |

I had the pleasure of working with Reggie and Sandy in purchasing my Hyundai Santa FE. I had done severval months research on this vehicle and knew what I wanted. I had found the Hyundai Santa Fe through the internet and received prompt attention from the internet sales team, specifically Tabitha and Katherine. Reggie was our sales rep that was showed us vehicle and I can not tell you how comfortable I felt looking over the car. Reggie allowed my boyfriend and I the opportunity to view the vehicle without talking over us, giving us excuses, or just being "the cheesy car salesman" that we all can't stand. I found the experience to be very relaxing and when it came time to negotiating the price of the vechile Sandy was awesome. Sandy understood the price point we were looking for, the reasoning why we wanted the Hyundai Santa Fe and he understood the "give and take" mentality between car dealers and the buyer. Both Sandy and Reggie were extremely down to earth, we felt very comfortable around them and they went the extra distance to follow up with us via text messages and or voicemails. Both guys Sandy and Reggie embody the new image I have in my head of "the car salesman". Can't wait to see them when I bring my car in to be serviced.

Great experience

by from Wantagh NY |

Everything was great and everyone was very professional, from the greeting at the door through the entire sales process. Lianne was especially patient and helpful. The car was for my mother who had a lot of questions and was nervous about such a big purchase. Lianne was patient and took a lot of time to explain the process and the features. It was great experience.

Excellent Experience

by from New York |

Lianne was very helpful and made my experience purchasing my new Camry enjoyable. I felt as if I was treated fairly and left very satisfied with the purchase of my vehicle, as well as the process of purchasing it because of Lianne.

Awesome Service

by from Brentwood, New York |

Professional service, courteous and knowledgeable representative. I came in for my 20,000 mile check up and was greeted by a professional and courteous staff member. She was friendly and professional from the time I drove my car in and until the work was completed. I received express service and was in and out within an hour. My last visit was the same with the same staff member. She's a charm.

Wonderful Experience

by from Lindenhurst, NY |

My husband and I just traded in our car for a Toyota Highlander & had the pleasure of dealing with Lianne Dunne and AZ at Atlantic Toyota. She was so committed to making us happy & made the whole process smooth. We are very happy with the whole experience & our new car!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Washington DC |

Purchased my 2014 Highlander Hybrid with no hassle or fuss. they had the exact car and options I wanted, and gave me a fantastic deal. Only sorry I don't live close enough to bring my car to them for service! Lianne was fantastic at answering all of my questions and getting me the best deal, and Peter was very kind through the whole process.

I love my new car!

by from Sayville, NY |

Dominic Vera and Pedro Feliz were very helpful, professional, courteous and kind. I was able to drive my highlander home that very same day :-) I would highly recommend to everyone I know!!

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Massapequa Park, NY |

Excellent buying experience at Atlantic Toyota of Amityville from my first contact with Internet Sales Rep Jose, to Luis Bono in Sales who was extremely knowledgeable and explained all of the features of my new Highlander Limited. Joe Florio, Sales Manager, was up front and honest on pricing, offered me a great deal and then he and his team, including his inventory expert (whose name I never got), went out of their way to find me the car I was looking for at the quoted price- no tricks and no nonsense. I was really impressed with their persistence in finding this popular vehicle with all my selected options in such short order. Finally, special kudos to John Ferranola, Business Manager, who put together an excellent financing package and showed superior patience and knowledge in answering all my questions without pressuring me or making me feel like I was imposing on his time. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great price and service on a new Toyota.

great service

by from New York |

Great Service I had service performed on my 2001 Toyota Tacoma and am very satisfied with work The representative, Benny Mak is outstanding. He explained the work being done as well as work which was recommended. He is a true professional and an excellent representative for Atlantic and Toyota.

Great service and employees who were helpful

by from Merrick, New York |

How as my experience with Atlantic Toyota and their employee It was a pleasure to deal with Atlantic Toyota, I have brought my car in for service and they were quick and courtesy while waiting there I spoke to Faward Hosman about a new car he was courteous and friendly and there was no pressure to do anything. As I was going to leave and told Faward and Tafawa that I could not make a decision at this time they did not harass me and said that I had to make a decision now. Faward called me a few days later and asked If I may any decision I told him no and he said that he would call me back in a few days and that is what he did with no pressure. I came up with some things that I wanted and he was able to accommodate me with no problem.. When I finally made the decision and came in he did remember me and we sat down and talked. The deal was made and I would buy another car from Faward and Atlantic Toyota. Doris Joltin