Babylon Honda

650 Montauk Hwy., West Babylon, NY 11704

New 888-862-0771
Used 888-439-9851
Service 866-269-2503

A quick and painless experience

by from Lindenhurst,New York |

I don't ever write reviews especially not on cars. This is my second time leasing with Babylon Honda. Both experiences were quick and painless (so to speak). Our sales agent Ted Hanlon went above and beyond when we took delivery from going over the car to giving a new Key chain and a big red bow to put in the car. The service department is even a pleasure to deal with. They don't try to push expensive services on you like other dealership service departments I have dealt with in the past. I will definitely be back in a few years when our lease is up.

Remarkable Service Department!

by from Huntington, NY |

Just want you to know I do not write reviews for anything. I rarely have time and am not often impressed. I am making an exception because working with all the Service Advisors at Babylon Honda has been an absolute pleasure. We also bought both our cars from them because of their reputation...they are honest, decent people trying to direct people to what you want and need, not to what they want to sell. I would like to especially thank Fenix Villar who was so helpful on my last visit. He, along with virtually all of his fellow associates are truly some of the most pleasant, thoughtful and courteous people one would ever hope to find in a car dealership's service department. I could not recommend any place more highly.

Liars! go anywhere but Babylon Honda to buy!!!

by from STony brook |

I wish I could give less than one star. I emailed in and asked if a specific vehicle was in stock. I spoke with a sales rep named Candice who said the used car was there and that it was Honda Certified Preowned. I was driving over 35 mles with three hound children, but went that far since this was the exact color and price I wanted. I made sure to ask again that the car was in stock and that it was certified since it did not show as being certified on their website. She assured me that it was. Well, when I finally got there, some guy in the used car department showed it to me, but told me it was NOT a Honda Certified car. He said they do their own certification, but it was it even close to what the Honda certified program offered. He said I could ONLY bring it to Babylon for service under "their plan". I explained I lived in Stony Brook and could not drive that far for service. He shrugged his shoulders. I asked for the manager, who has been listening to us at the next desk over. As soon as I asked who the manager was, he got p and walked out to the lot! I asked for Candice who told me the car was Honda Certified, but she never came out. Extremely disappointed in wasting two hours dragging kids around only to be LIED to and shoulder shrugged, I packed up the kids and bought a Honda Certified used car at Nardy Honda with no issues. I see good reviews for Babylon Honda, but take y word, they lied to me and offered no explanation why. I am telling my friends to STAY AWAY.

Service is horrible, do not go there!!!

by from west babylon, ny |

1) i always ask, how long will i be here? Donna my service director answered about an hour..i arrived at 10 am. 2) after about an hour and 20 min she came out to the "new and exciting" waiting room and told me the inspection system was not working/off line. this is controlled by Albany. ok. i waited. she also said my car would be the very first car completed when system back up in 20 min or so..... 3) as i waited i heard the so called "service manager" Chris tell another customer they were the next car for inspection. then another employee told another customer they were next. so i went back out to the service desk to ask what was happening to my car. 4) i told Donna i wanted to talk to the manager. at this point i did not know that Chris was the manager. she left and said she was getting him. she returned alone with the free oil change gift certificate i asked for. no manager. she still said my car was next telling me nothing more....i wait again.... 5) now a full hour has gone by since she first said the system was down. she then tells me that they brought my car to the old show room store to do the inspection there. it could be done there because it does not require the full inspection at 1 year. at this point i was asking for my car and i was unable to stay any longer and did not want the inspection. no one could tell me exactly where my car was...no one was even trying... 6) i then asked the women at the cashier to see the manger. the guy Chris finally came out & told me he would look into where my car was and he NEVER came back to me... now I?m getting angry and want to leave. i went back out to service desk saw donna and Chris.. Chris said he would find out where my car was. once again he NEVER came back to me. that is when i called my husband the wonderful Mitch Falk. 7) after speaking to my husband, the service manager Dennis finally "found" me in the waiting room, after a while. ironically when he "found" me my car was returning to the service dept. all apologies. no action. he made a comment that if i left without inspection i could get a ticket. my inspection wasn't even due until august! very wise & obnoxious remark from him..... 8) i was concerned that my car was being driven around on a busy road in a not so desirable area. no one seemed to know where my car was for over an hour.. who knows where it was. i don't.... 9) i felt like they lost/stole my car.. my next step was calling the police.. i would have appreciated someone taking me to my car at show room. seemed like a simple solution to me.. i was never offered any solution. i left at 1255. almost 3 hours for an oil change and 1st year inspection. the worst service i have ever received at any Honda or car dealership.

Do not go there for used cars!!

by from West Babylon |

The place is a dump. I went in with my husband to find a used car for my son. They are a honda dealership but do not have any Certified Hondas. They were trying to talk me into buying a used car with no certified warranty. I explained that I could buy a Honda off the street and that we drove to a Honda dealership to buy a car with factory protection. We were told that it is too hard for them to make sure the cars are ready to be certified, so they do not certify cars. I was disgusted. I asked for the manager and he would not even come over. We left and bought a car at Nardy that day. I wished I would have known they refused to fix up their used cars and would have saved two hours of my life. The saleman did not even once ask us our names! What a waste.

Satisfaction

by from Bellmore, NY |

Babylon Honda From the moment I made my first phone call to set up an appointment to the joy of driving away my new Accord I was met with warm, friendly, knowledgeable people. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

by from Patchogue, NY |

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I want to thank Dominic Ortiz and all the folks at Babylon Honda for helping me into an affordable Lease agreement for my new Honda CRV. I couldn't be happier with my purchase or the experience. Buying/Leasing a car can be a very intimidating and overwhelming process. But Dominic Ortiz and Babylon Honda made it exciting and hassle free. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! My new car has literally changed my life :-) Regards, ~ Christy

Awesome Dealership

by from West Babylon, NY |

This was my third car leased through Babylon Honda and it is always a pleasant experience. Unlike other dealers Babylon Honda does not try to pressure you or spin figures at you in order to make you buy a vehicle. I don't even shop around to different dealers anymore because I am 100% confident that I will get the best price possible and honestly I hate dealing with some of those dealers that try to pressure you into "buying now" which is stressful. I would also like to thank my salesman, Carl Passero. He is such a pleasure to deal with. He explains everything from A to Z and a true gentlemen. Trust me you will not be disappointed with Babylon Honda.

First car buyers w/ bad credit, dreams come true

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

First time buyers, dreams come true! My girlfriend and I both don't have very good credit and recently started new jobs so employment verification was tough, We had bounced around car lots of all makes for a couple weeks, if a dealer even came out to talk to us (which only happened 1 out of every 5 dealers), we would apply and were offered ridiculously high payments and basically told we had no other choice. We heard about Babylon Honda's Absolute Zero event and had to check it out. We pulled up and as soon as we walked up to the first car, Jennifer was right there shaking our hands. She was extremely nice and more helpful than anyone had been throughout our entire experience. She even said that a lease would be the best fit for our situation and was about to hand us off to someone who could better serve us since she dealt with mostly pre-owned. We liked her honesty and wanted to work with her, so we got through our search and ended up deciding to apply for a 2014 Civic EX. Jennifer was fantastic and quick in helping us get all of that together, even though we made everyone stay late because we were running paperwork. The next day, Jennifer and our finance manager, Danny, worked on our applications, we were fairly quickly approved and were told we could pick up the car within the terms that we wanted, which was a great deal! We did hit a few speedbumps with paperwork and had to delay the process a couple days, but in the end we still got exactly what we got. Honda should be proud to have these two working for them, they both did amazing work and made our first car buying process wonderful! Thanks guys!

The best car buying experience...

by from New York |

I recently had a great experience at Babylon Honda with Carl Passero. He treated my wife and I with such respect that we made our decision on the spot to lease a car (and went home with it a few hours later). We had been to several other dealers and we appreciated Mr. Passero's honesty and knowledge of his product. I would highly recommend Babylon Honda and ask for Carl when you walk in.

Great experience!!

by from Amityville, NY |

My experience at Babylon Honda... My experience at Babylon Honda with John Liggio was great! He was so helpful and he made the process of leasing my new car a stress free one. I am so happy I went to Babylon Honda and had John Liggio help me find the perfect car for me! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a reliable car and great customer service to come here!