Bright Bay Lincoln Mazda

Used 888-635-2279
Service 866-763-9659

great purchase...

by from Long Island, NY |

We were looking for the right vehicle for our family. We happened to go to Bright Bay To Look At The Navigator L. Dominic introduced himself and quickly showed us the vehicle and highlighted the abundance of features the vehicle offered for our family. There was no sales pitch, no pressure, no haggling. We decided to purchase the vehicle because Dominic went above and beyond to make us happy with our decision to purchase with a willingness to please and patience while working with 2 young children in tow. I would highly recommend this dealership and working with Dominic. You will not be disappointed.

Miserable Experience

by from Pleasantville N.Y. |

I bought a used car from Bright Bay on June 12th this year. After my credit score was checked I was told I would receive a certain percentage point on the loan for the car for three years..this turned out to be untrue. Next the finance man was unhelpful, pushy, bullying with figures..including my trade allowance which only God knows was correct. When I took a few minutes to read the purchase agreement he stated "You gonna sign this today or tomorrow?" Even before I told him 4 times I was not interested in an extended warrenty I was exhausted! 40 years of car buying and this experience can only be summed up in two words..THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No care for the customer

by from Long Island, NY |

My son just got a free oil change coupon from Bright Bay with a two week window to use it. Big deal!. The delivery process they put my son through was a disaster!. First they set the time for 1:00 on a Saturday and when we arrived we were told that the person we needed would be with us "in a few minutes". After being told "in a few minutes" for an hour and fifteen minutes we finally got to sit with the business manager. After going over the paper work it was noted that they did not have the insurance cards even though salesman was given the request policy information the previous previous Monday. With luck my son was able to track down our agent and had the necessary documents in about two hours. During that time my son noticed a dealership paper word charge of $85 on the invoice. As he had request his quote to include all charges so he could compare prices during the purchasing process he was upset. I must admit it only took a week to convince Bright Bay to send him the refund. He did send a letter to the sales manager but never received a reply. He also sent a copy of the letter to Mazda USA. There he received a message on his cell phone but the message was not very clear so he could not figure who to call back. And now he gets free oil change. Big deal!!

Excellent Dealer, must go, everyone is helpful.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Excellent Dealer, lowest price, helpful staffs, they keep you update on each step of buying process. Honest. I was helped by Ray Lewis, very nice person. Also, all staffs are helpful, friendly, honest. They get what ever I requested. Highly recommended. Must go and see for yourself.

by from Lindenhurst |

Very professionial! Purchased 2011 Lincoln MKZ from Chris. Was at at least 5 dealer before I was asked if I would like to test drive a car,I am young but Chris took me serious. Thank you to Bill in Finance. Would recommend Bright Bay to anyone.

MAZDA CX-5 PURCHASE

by from E. Northport, NY |

After reading alot about the vehicle I went to Bright Bay Mazda and was pleased with the sales folks. Marino Gonzolez showed me the car and allowed for a good test drive. Lou Serra (Asst. Mgr) was extremely courteous, professional and low pressure in sealing the deal. Since the car was in stock I was promised it would be ready in two days which it was. Despite a delay in not having my insurance card ready, and a scuff mark on the rear fender cover, the car was ready to go and the replacement part was ordered. Salesman John Smith was absolutely terriric in explaining all of the cars functions and going through the checkout list. He was very professional, thorough, didn't rush me and this was very much appreciated considering he was not my salesperson. So now I'm just waiting for the parts to arrive. By the way, I love the CX-5 and would not hesistate to recommend Bright Bay Mazda.

mazda cx9

by from Lindenhurst, NY |

Our salesman was Marino Gonzalez and we were very pleased with him. He was informative and more important, he wasn't pushy! We didn't feel like we were under pressure to buy a car. The car was ready for pick up when he said it would be and he explained to us the features on the car (wipers, lights, radio, cd, etc) in a pleasant and informative way. We would recommend him to family or friends.

Great Customer Service - Had my new car in 2 days

by from Amtiyville, NY |

The buying experience that I had in purchasing my new CX-5 was very easy and stress-free thanks to John Smith and the rest of the sales staff at Bright Bay Mazda. John was very personable and professional and made my buying experience an enjoyable one. Me

TERRIFIC TRANSACTION

by from BAYSHORE |

TOM WAS VERY HELPFUL WHEN WE WERE LOOKING TO BUY OUR MINIVAN, HE SHOWED US EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR A SILVER 2011 TOWN AND COUNTRY AND THE PRICE WAS BELOW THE LOCAL DODGE DEALERS PRICE. THE CAR WAS CLEAN AND FULLY SERVICED.THE FINANCE GUY BILL WAS ALSO GOOD TO DEAL WITH, I WILL SEND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Easy in easy out 5 stars

by from Deer Park |

After shopping around for 2 weeks just happened to drive by Bright Bay. Went in, with in half an hour war driving by new car a used 2010 Mkz. Great service great price,very professional.

Bright Bay Lincoln Ashore New York

by from New York |

Not a professional place. There may be bias toward African Americans. Used cars are not priced until you ask. Value marked up beyond Kelly book value. Warranty not totally honored.. Repair man drove my car for 23 miles after it took 4 hours to do the brakes. The ladies in service department on the Lincoln and Mazda side were rude. I would not take my car there for service or buy a car there again.

Bright Bay Lincoln Mazda responded to this review

October 28, 2012

Dear Big Dog Thank you for your feedback it's always appreciated. Since 1958 we have been providing some of long Islands finest pre owned vehicles. Up to the minute discount prices are always available online and at our website. We do not place pricing on our cars because we price our cars by the number of days in stock and they are frequently lowered to meet market pricing. Customers are far too important to any business to discriminate in any way! Both service departments enjoy the highest customer satisfaction scores as measured and monitored by their respective manufacturers! We are sorry you feel the way you do, if there is anything we can do or if you would like to discuss it further,please contact the owner directly Mr Curcio at (631)859-1325