Acura of Bay Shore

1930 Sunrise Highway, Bayshore, NY 11706

New 866-315-8034 New 866-315-8034
Used 866-665-8806 Used 866-665-8806
Service 888-865-9317 Service 888-865-9317

The Only Place to buy a car!!!

by from West Islip |

I have been purchasing my Acura at Bayshore Acura since 1996. Not only has Carlton been exceptional, the service is exceptional. I am treated with respect and so is my car. My wife and I also owned a Ford Windstar back in 2000. When that car experienced many problems, I took it to the Ford dealer where the problems were not fixed. The service manager at Acura, told me to bring it to him. I did and the problems resolved, IMMEDIATELY!!! I will not buy another Ford and now my wife also has an Acura. We are only going to buy Acura's and only from Bayshore Acura. Great service, no hard sell and above all else, the place is immaculate. GO as fast as you can and buy here.

Can't say enough good things about them!

by from Deer Park, NY |

My lease was up on my BMW GT and I wanted a used 2007-2009 Acura MDX. I knew I could pay for it in cash and be done with a car note. Every used car dealer I went to had ridiculous fees and the prices listed online was not the price of the vehicle once you got to the dealership. I was about to give up my search, when I came across a 2008 MDX at Bayshore Acura. I called and spoke to Tony Natale, who stated that the online price of the vehicle was the actual price and that there were no additional fees with the exception of taxes and DMV. Although skeptical, I went to see the car and loved it. Tony Natale was extremely nice and did not pressure me at all. He gave me a great deal on the car and had the seats repainted because the color was worn. The car looked brand new. Tony even scheduled me a service appointment with a loaner car for some minor issues I called him about the following week. Dominic Knecht serviced my vehicle and was also a pleasure. Every person I dealt with at Acura of Bayshore was very welcoming! I most definitely recommend them as a dealership with great integrity!

Great sales people great price

by from Bellmore, NY |

I shopped around a lot and Acura of Bayshore gave us the best price. Carlton and Tony were very knowledgeable and professional, overall the service was excellent.

Anthony Natale was such a help to us.

by from Bayshore, NY |

I am so glad to have crossed paths and worked with Anthony Natale at Acura of Bayshore last week. I spotted the car I wanted, and Tony went to ALL measures to make it happen for me as fast and easy as possible. He was the most accommodating, to the point, honest cars salesman my family and I have encountered and we truly appreciated the fact that through working with him, there was no uncomfortable pressure that usually comes along with car-shopping. He went above and beyond to find a leasing option that made the most sense, and made me feel most comfortable. My family and I walked out feeling as if we met a friend, another part of our family. He sure has gained a long-term customer and many recommendations from someone who works in the broadcast field here on Long Island. If you're looking to find a vehicle through someone who is ON YOUR TEAM, Anthony Natale is your go-to. Thanks again, Tony!

Best Acura Dealership to Buy Your Car

by from Baldwin, NY |

This Dealership is the best.. Ms. Joanys Santiago, should be the NY Customer Service Awards for her expertise and Beautiful Customer Service skills. She always makes me feel at home, when I'm service by her. She always have a smile for you, whether it is sunny, raining or snowing. It makes my day better. The staff there also are very knowledgeable, professional respectful and have beautiful attitudes/customer skills. This very rare to find in any Company in this day and time, especially in New York. I know this because I was a Customer Service Rep./Manager for over 30 years before I retired and it is not easy. One can easily get burnt out from working in this type of position, because you are dealing with thousands of multiple personalities, in dealing with Customers. My praises to Ms. Santiago and the Staff at Acura of Bay Shore.

Excellent service

by from Bayshore, NY |

Joanys completely made me and my husband's day. She made it possible for us to have our vehicle serviced quickly and more importantly helped us with the cost. We are really grateful as around the holiday season it is hard to budget unexpected costs and without qualm she and the service team extended their gratitude to help us out! Surely we will have our cars serviced here in the future

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from East Islip, NY |

Just picked up my MDX last night. What a great experience! Diego was very honest and efficient. Nothing drives me more crazy than to sit in a dealership wheeling and dealing for several hours and that was not the case here! We were in and out of the dealership in no time with a fantastic deal! Not only was Diego great but so was manager and finance! I highly recommend this honest dealership!

Great time buying a new car from bay shore

by from sayville ny |

a pleasure to deal with a honest and bright salesman Diego he gave me a great price on my mdx and a fair price for my trade in also Carlton the sales mgr made me feel great also thank you

Ben Smith

by from w. babylon, ny |

Great experience, Ben was the best!... made my purchase so easy. I recommend anyone looking for an Acura to shop at Acura of Bay Shore and have Ben as your salesperson.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

by from Bay Shore |

I've owned quite a number of vehicles over the years, and I must say that the service I receive at Bay Shore Acura FAR exceeds that at any other dealership thus far! Joanys Santiago is patient, thoughtful, and pleasant. She ALWAYS greets me with a smile, and she really knows her stuff!! Keith, the technician who usually works on my 2011 MDX is great as well. He answers any questions that I have thoroughly, and recommends certain services only when necessary (unlike other dealerships I've dealt with).Tom in parts takes the time out to look up any and everything that I may be interested in purchasing, and explains how it may look on my vehicle, which I really appreciate. Everyone at Bay Shore Acura have been nothing but accomodating. Any issues that I've had have been easily rectified, from obtaining a loaner vehicle for me to honoring my coupons. I've never left the service department disappointed. Everyone is professional as well as pleasant, and other businesses could learn a lot from you...keep up the stellar performance...YOU ALL ROCK!!