Huntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai RAM

1220 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743

Micheal Cartielli, Great Service Manager The Best!

by from Dix Hills, NY |

We are customers of Huntington Jeep and on our fifth Jeep. From day one we encountered Micheal Cartelli who is always courteous, hospitable and most of all knowledgeable when it comes to his craft. From our observation he treats every customer with respect. He shows a shining star quality that any owner would be proud of. If we ever decided to open an automotive shop we would not hesitate to take him on board immediately. He is a " one of a kind" very special person and deserves to be fully recognized for all of his hard work and loyalty. From very satisfied customers, Larry and Rene Leeds

Kudos for Mr. Mike Cartelli And Staff

by from Northport, NY |

Mr. Mike Cartelli, service manager, and his crew at the Huntington Jeep and Hyundai service center in Huntington are to be commended for being dependable, reliable and accommodating. I know my Jeep is in good hands because they care. If a problem should arise with my SUV, I know that Mike Cartelli and staff will fix it because of their knowledge and capabilities. This dealership is fortunate to have Mr. Cartelli for their service manager.......the best reason to purchase a car from them. If you want quality service with a smile see Mr. Mike Cartelli! Thank you Mike and crew.

Kudos for Mike Cartelli and Service Staff

by from Northport, NY |

When buying a car, you want to know there is excellent service at the dealership. Not to fret, at Huntington Jeep Hyundai in Huntington, NY you have it. Mike Cartelli, service manager, and his service staff offer accommodating, reliable, and helpful service. I know that my Jeep is in good hands here. I am extremely happy with the service that I have received. It is comfort to know that Mike Cartelli will be there for me if I encounter a problem. Thank you Mike and crew.

Best Service Dept on L.I.

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

For service, no other dealer can come close to the excellence of Huntington Jeep. Mike Cartelli runs the finest shop on L.I. With his team of technicians, service is always a 5 star experience. Mike and his crew are very professional, friendly, accommodating, and have the highest mechanical expertise in their field. For the last 20 years I have purchased only Jeeps, Chryslers and Hyundai's. Not because I liked them the best compared to other manufacturers. But because I want my vehicles serviced by Huntington Jeep and that is the honest truth.

Best Service Dept on L.I.

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

Great dealership!

by from Hicksville, NY |

I currently own a Chrysler Sebring and lease a Wrangler and 2 Cherokees. I was referred to Mike in Service from my neighbor when my daughters Wrangler had a problem. Dealing with Mike was like having Sunday dinner with my family. That Wrangler was replaced and since that time I have come back 2 more times and leased cars from Kevin Mahoney. Every single aspect of purchasing or leasing a car/trade ins and service is a breeze. Even Kyle gave a great new car tutorial! I would not consider going to any other dealer! You guys are all fantastic!

Service Department

by from Syosset, NY |

For many years now, I have experienced a wonderful relationship with this Dealership and especially the Service Department . I have told numerous people of my overall satisfaction with the Service Dept. and especially the professionalism of Mr. Michael Cartelli -- the satisfaction and confidence I have in this department under the direction of Mike Cartelli is probably the major reason I own a Chrysler 300 and my children have owned Jeeps This evaluation comes from someone who in the past has always been skeptical of car service places no matter who or where they represent Mike Cartelli and his staff had made my car service experience very easy!.

GREAT SERVICE MANAGER GREAT SERVICE

by from huntington ny |

I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITHBA BRAND NEW EQRUS IN FLORIDA HAD A PROBLEM WENT TO ADDVANTAGE HYUNDAI IN OYSTER BAY HELD MY CAR 34 DAYS THEY WERE HORRIBLE MISTREATED ME AND THEN LEFT A NAIL IN MY TIRE THE STORY IS TO LONG IF YOUD LIKE SOMEONE CSN CALL ME I HAVE A FILE ITS UNDER BARBARA RAPPAPORT DEALT WITH STEVE HE WAS WONDERFUL AT HOTLINE TOOK THE CAR TOMICHAEL CARTELLI TO CHECK OUT WHY MY TIRE WAS LOW AT HUNTINGTON JEEP AND THEY WONDERFUL THEY TRATED ME WITH RESPECT AND IMMEDIATE SERVICE WITH A SMILE NUMBER IS 917 757 0806 PLESASE READ MY FILE THANK YOU

Great service

by from Deer Park NY |

I have bought two cars from this dealership and have always been very satisfied with the customer service. Mike Cartelli the service manager is always very helpful. I will continue to buy my cars at this dealership .All the staff in the service department are friendly and helpful. Mike Cartelli is the best manager this department has ever had

extraordinary customer service Mike Cartelli

by from huntington, ny |

Mike Cartelli is a fantasic guy with a very professional sense of servicing customers. He is what gives this dealership the excellent reputation they have. I am considering a new purchase from this dealership because of their excellent service department in particular Mike Cartelli. If it were not for Mike I might consider purchasing elsewhere. I have 90,000 miles on my Jeep and it runs as good as new and I have to credit Mike Cartelli and his team of mechanics for that.