Jaguar Land Rover Huntington

Used 888-362-4713
Service 888-515-5076

Service Department

by from Centerport NY |

The service technician was very helpful in explaining what the service included and what the cost was before charging me. The dealership was very comfortable while I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced by the service department. I plan to continue servicing my vehicle at this dealership.

Great experience all around

by from Lloyd Harbor, NY |

Needed service to address issue with driver's door-arranged swiftly and done ahead of schedule with absolutely no hassle The staff was a pleasure to deal with.

March 17, 2014

Hi Tom- We are so happy to hear about your great service experience and can't thank you enough for taking the time to let others know about it! Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you again in the future. Cara Scheiner General Sales Manager Jaguar Land Rover Huntington

Review for JLR of Huntington

by from Long Island,NY |

The staff JLR in Huntington has been providing me with white glove service as if I were the only customer they had. Very pleased with their team from sales to service. They are always very considerate of my time and my vehicle. I have had my XF serviced there numerous times and it's always been an indelible experience. I, without any resistance, look forward to my next Jaguar purchase at Jaguar of Huntington. Thank you JLR.

March 17, 2014

Hi Ed-Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your sales experience with Jaguar Land Rover Huntington. We realize how valuable your time is and we are glad to know you felt our consideration. We strive to be a dealer where current customers as well as potential buyers will be comfortable not only purchasing here with us, but feel comfortable overall in dealing with everyone at the dealership no matter what reason you are visiting us for. Thanks again for the accolades, noticed and appreciated! Cara Scheiner General Sales Manager Jaguar Land Rover Huntington

Great people, bad service policies

by from Long Island, NY |

Overpriced service repairs and I find them lacking in advocating on my behalf to have their warranty cover repairs that I feel should have been covered, but fell into a grey area. $55,000. Vehicle with $6,600 in out of pocket expenses for repairs and maintenance is unreasonable.

March 17, 2014

Thank you for still being able to recommend our dealership to a friend and for deciding to do business here with us. I'm sorry to hear you find our service repairs costly. As with any foreign automobile, the parts are certainly more expensive, hence increasing your overall costs to repair it. We will certainly make contact with the manufacturer on any clients behalf to seek exceptions outside of the warranty limits when possible. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Im reachable anytime at 631-427-2222 to help in any way I can. Cara Scheiner General Sales Manager Jaguar Land Rover Huntington 631-427-2222

Poor Vehicle Quality

by from Huntington, NY |

Very dissatisfied with the reliability of my 2010 Range Rover Sport. TENTH time back to the dealer last week for warranty repairs. Expect better from a high end vehicle. (Would expect better from ANY new car!). Many times for repeat problems. Also documented on service invoice that multipoint inspection was done, but clearly NOT done. Would never consider the purchase of another Range Rover, nor anything from this dealership.