Habberstad BMW

Service 888-317-3454

People. Performance. Passion.

great experience

by from huntington |

At BMW of Huntington everyone is always very helpful and always has a smile it is very pleasant to deal with everyone there they make you feel at home

Awesome Salesman

by from Greenlawn, NY |

The salesman (Demetri) was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

The Best Professional Service

by from Upstate New York |

Because of the fine service provided by my Client Advisor, Audra Pittel, I have just leased my 5th BMW from Habberstad BMW. Audra's hands-on service does not end with the sales process. She keeps in touch throughout the year to be sure all is going well. Although I lived on Long Island at the time I leased my first BMW from Habberstad, I moved to upstate New York in 2004 and even though I am now approximately 300 miles from Habberstad, I would not think of giving up my friendship and professional relationship with Audra. Thus, the subsequent 4 leases have been contracted with Audra. There is not a BMW dealer within about 2 hours' drive from my home, so I do not physically see the new cars. When I consider a new lease I rely completely on Audra's knowledge of the models and latest options. I have never been disappointed with my selection. Audra's honesty and integrity, her ability to answer all questions, her courtesy and willingness to give me her undivided attention and her attentiveness to every detail of the sales paperwork process make her Habberstad's -- and my -- top Client Advisor and I would not consider dealing with anyone else.

Habberstad BMW in Huntington

by from Long Island |

Great dealership I've bought four cars from there and always great service. They treat you like family which is key to me.

Great Service at Habberstad BMW

by from New York, NY |

I recently leased a BMW M235 Coupe from Habberstad of Huntington, dealing with Jerry Libes. Jerry was very professional, listened to what i wanted and made the process as painless as it can be. The only difficult part was waiting for the car to arrive! The financing process was also painless, and the pick-up once the car arrived went extrememly smoothly.. The car is fantastic, and i would thoroughly recommend both the car and Habberstad BMW of Huntington to anyone.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to hear that Jerry's professionalism and attention-to-detail made the process a smooth and simple one. I understand how difficult it is to wait for the car to arrive, we're as eager to get you into your vehicle as you're eager to drive it! Especially when it's a BMW M235 Coupe, a truly beautiful and fun vehicle. Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Best regards, James McCarthy, General Manager. JMCCARTHY@HABBERSTADBMW.COM 631-271-7177

Car Pleasure

by from Jericho, N.Y. |

For me, leasing an automobile was usually a chore. I did not look forward to the "Let's make a deal " nonsense that usually occurs. I came to your dealership after doing my due diligence as a consumer. Audra was your sales associate who was introduced to me. It was a pleasure having someone as knowledgeable as she was to help me decide on a particular make and model. Her professionalism was apparant from the moment we began. Right to the point, priced the car right, advised me of all options and time for delivery. Deal was done, car was delivered on time, forms and delivery took almost no time at all. Did all the right things as far as I was concerened. I would most definately do another deal with her. Turned an anticipated headache into a nice experience.

August 14, 2014

Les- Thank you for your review! We understand that clients often believe that searching for the right vehicle can be a long and tedious experience. Our client advisors go to great lengths to ensure and that our clients leave our store feeling happy and confident in their vehicle.. I'm glad that her professionalism and thoroughness helped turn the experience into an enjoyable one. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Best regards, James McCarthy, General Manager. JMCCARTHY@HABBERSTADBMW.COM 631-271-7177

Habberstad Huntington

by from New York |

I have had the pleasure of leasing my vehicles fit the past several years at Habberstad BMW Huntington Audra Pittel is an amazing salesperson who always follows up with everything

August 14, 2014

Thank you, Sue, for your kind words. I'm so happy to hear that Audra has made your experiences with us enjoyable ones. We're thankful to have her on our team! We look forward to seeing you soon. Best regards, James McCarthy, General Manager. JMCCARTHY@HABBERSTADBMW.COM 631-271-7177

Philip Glazer

by from Westbury, ny |

My X3 lease was about to mature when my sales executive reached out to explore all my options. When we decided a 428X was our vehicle of choice, we were offered selections from an extensive inventory. The price offered to us was fair and very competitive, and the closing and delivery was a simple process. In 36 months, I will be returning to the same sales executive at the same dealer. One cannot beat the experience.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that Philip was able to make your transition from the X3 into a 428X a smooth and simple one. We value our clients and want to make sure that you receive the best deal and vehicle possible, and I'm glad that we were able to accomplish that. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you in 36 months. We're counting down the days. Best regards, James McCarthy, General Manager. JMCCARTHY@HABBERSTADBMW.COM 631-271-7177

2nd X5 from Habberstad

by from East Northport, NY |

I leased my second X5 from Audra back in April of this year. As usual, the experience was seamless and enjoyable. Audra is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Audra, as usual, was very professional and kept me in the loop with regards to the status of the vehicle I ordered throughout the process. This is my second X5 and I expect to be leasing many more from Audra and Habberstad.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for the review! I'm glad to hear that Audra made your experience seamless and enjoyable. Our entire team is dedicated to making sure our clients have the best experience possible at our store, and we go to great lengths to make sure you leave with the perfect vehicle. Enjoy our X5, it is an absolutely beautiful vehicle that I know will bring you a lot of great memories. We look forward to working with you again! Best regards, James McCarthy, General Manager. JMCCARTHY@HABBERSTADBMW.COM 631-271-7177

Great service

by from great neck |

Our family have been leasing BMW's from Audra for many years. It is a pleasure to work with her.The buying process is efficient and fast. She gives us a very good price and we love her. We recommend her to anyone who is interested in either buying a BMW or leasing one.

August 14, 2014

Thank you, Elona, for your kind words and your continued loyalty to Habberstad BMW and to Audra. She is a valuable member of our team and we are very happy to have her. I'm glad that she makes the buying process an efficient, fast, and fair experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards, James McCarthy, General Manager. JMCCARTHY@HABBERSTADBMW.COM 631-271-7177