Huntington Toyota

1030 E Jericho Tpke, Huntington Station, NY 11746

Used 877-698-6968

Couldn't Be Happier!

by from East Northport, NY |

I only intended to test drive a RAV4 to see how I liked it, and a GORGEOUS 2011 RAV4 was in my garage the same night! Tommy is a genuinely nice guy, and actually made my buying experience fun! There was no need for me to go anywhere else. Everything just clicked. I never expected to buy a car that same day, but Tommy respected my budget and gave me a great deal, and I can't stop smiling every time I get behind the wheel! Thank you so much, Tommy! :D

LOVE HUNTINGTON TOYOTA

by from Coram, NY |

Exceptional service; professional and honest. Management is superb!. This was the very best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Oscar, my salesman, was just superb! He knew everything about everything regarding my car. He explained everything in detail; he answered my questions before I could even think of them. He truly cares about people and so does everyone at Huntington Toyota. I will certainly be a forever loyal customer and refer everyone I know to see them. Thanks for this experience ~ I had given up on honest car salesmanship!!!! And, I LOVE my new car!!!!

great sales service

by from long island , ny |

I went to multiply dealerships until I found Huntington Toyota. The service was amazing , youthful salesman Frank was refreshing and helpful in the deciding process. I highly recommend Toyota, ill be a loyal customer for life.

Great experience

by from Northport, NY |

Ali was a true gentleman,the sale was not pressured and he respected my every request. Buying a car from Ali was a great experience.

Totally professional, thank you!

by from E. Npt., NY |

We had such a positive experience buying an Avalon from Ali last year that we worked with him again for not one but two more cars. In addition to knowing the inventory inside and out, Ali is professional, genuine and sincere.

EXCELLENT SERVICE / VITO SERVICER 12-10-14

by from LONG BEACH NY 11561 |

12-10-14 I JUST DROVE IN AND VITO MY SERVICE HELPER! WAS TERRIFIC AND MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE! DID EVERYTHING HE SAID AND I WAS IN AND OUT IN NO TIME! THE WAITING ROOM HAD A MANICURIST ONSITE,BAGELS, CREAM CHEESE AND BUTTER, COFFEE, COOKIES PRETZELS AND A MOVIE TO WATCH WHILE U WAIT! IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE! I'LL BE BACK THANK YOU FOR A GREAT RELAXING MORNING!

very satisfied!

by from Huntington, NY |

I spoke to quite a few Toyota dealerships the past few days. When I finally landed in Huntington, David Schweitzer made sure I was happy and comfortable while accommodating my expectations. My many questions were answered straightforwardly and without hesitation. If I had to recommend any Toyota dealership, I would highly recommend Huntington. I am very satisfied and feel very happy with my purchase.

Good Service experience

by from Huntington, NY |

Went to service my 2005 Prius with 194,000 miles. Service rep took my car in promptly, went over what the car needed with me in less than 10 minutes, and arranged a shuttle to take me home while they worked on the car. Had an inspection, change of spark plugs, and front brake job. Work was completed within 4 hours. Was notified promptly when the work was done and shuttle arranged to pick me up from my home again. Smooth, efficient, pleasant service experience this go round....

From Camry to Avalon

by from Huntington NY |

Since 1983 I have had a Camry in my family and I have purchased all of them at Huntington Toyota over the past 30 years. Last month the lease on my 2011 Camry was up. I was planning to get the new 2015 Camry but ended up with a 2014 Avalon. With a lot of help from my salesman, David Schweitzer and his Manager, Frank Fardette, I was able to get the Avalon XLE Touring model I wanted. David was able to locate the exact color that I wanted, and the optional service package was amazing! We all know that the last person you meet with before you drive off with your new car is the Business Manager. Miguel Marroquin was extremely professional and whipped me through all the paper-work in record time. David Schweitzer spent a lot of time explaining the amazing package of optional services when I picked up the car. His knowledge of the high-tech optional services was very, very helpful and his follow-up phone call was appreciated. I can't say enough about the Huntington Toyota dealership.

Great Service, was ready on time

by from Melville, NY |

I had my Camry serviced by Huntington Toyota and was met by staff who promptly took my car and ushered me in to speak with a customer svc person who did all I asked. I didn't want to wait and they got a driver to take me home in less than 3 minutes. I picked up my car at the agreed upon time and it was ready and I was in and out in minutes. Great Experience.