Huntington Toyota

1030 E Jericho Tpke, Huntington Station, NY 11746

Used 877-698-6968

A+ Experience at Huntington Toyota

by from Long Island, new York |

A+ Experience at Huntington Toyota I would not consider going to any other dealership than Huntington Toyota since my purchase of my second Prius in 2009 . At that time I found the salesperson to be friendly, helpful, and personable. The dealership itself is efficient and comfortable. In the past five years I have been thoroughly delighted with the nearby service facility, and I have never had anything other than a stellar experience there. So, when I decided to purchase my third Prius, I was straight to Huntington Toyota, and had the good fortune to be introduced to Benjie Coopersmith. He took care to get a complete sense of what I was looking for and presented me with several different options. I am not a decisive person, and his patience in explaining and re-explaining the pros and cons of various vehicles and purchasing schemes was astonishing. Benjie guided me carefully through the purchase process and seemed as excited as I was with my new car. He is friendly and sincerely interested in my needs. When I was ready to take the car, Benjie spent so much time with me to go over its features and to set up several of the systems. He is not only a salesperson but a teacher. He even suggested that I come back to get his help whenever I needed it to better familiarize myself with my new Prius's features. I consider it my good fortune to have Huntington Toyota as my dealership and Benjie Coopersmith as my friend and salesman.

David Moon is the best

by from Hutington, NY |

I bought my last car from David and had to come back for more. This time I went to three dealers and only David worked with me to get my price, my options and my color. He always follows thru with whatever he tells me is going to get done. Other Salespeople can learn from him. Thank You Toyota and David

Outstanding customer service at Huntington Toyota

by from Huntington, NY |

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE at Huntington Toyota Scion My salesperson was Ali Usman. I can't say enough about the overall positive experience I had with Ali. He was so personable that it felt like I was shopping with a friend rather than speaking to a sales person. From my first phone call to Toyota of Huntington regarding an online special I had seen, Ali was knowledgeable & genuinely helpful and his diligent follow ups ultimately brought me in. After visiting a few dealerships that pulled the online bait & switch I was nervous walking in but Ali was so friendly and made everything so stress free.The cars I had seen online were not only there but he immediately showed them to me & allowed me to take my time & didn't try to steer me in any direction. I didn't feel pressured at all. I had an equally positive experience with the finance person, Michael, who made things so easy, he made me question every experience I had with dealer finance persons before him in this, my first experience financing a car. I would recommend Ali to any of my friends & family. I know I would be putting them in good hands. He has instilled in me a great loyalty to the Toyota brand because of his overall great energy & overall professionalism.

Venza Service - Remote Battery Replacement

by from Huntington Station, New York |

I've had 4 different Toyotas driven by various family members. The service is always excellent and I am quite pleased with the service. When there is a problem, it is usually addressed VERY quickly. I am fortunate to have this place close to home. Last service, I asked them to look at my remotes. Usually they would look at them and replace batteries in my previous cars. This time for my Venza, they charged my over $45 dollars. Now granted there was probably a courtesy before and I may be wrong but next time, I should definitely ask. Also this was the 1st time my car was ever serviced on a weekend with an advisor I never used before. Overall I find the service great.

Great Dealership and great sales people

by from Woodbury, NY |

My experience at Huntington Toyota was a pleasurable experience, mostly due to David Schweitzer. David is very knowledgeable about all the cars his dealership offers. As most who have shopped for cars could agree, many of the sales people are pushy, inpatient and just plain intrusive, you will NOT get this behavior from David or anyone else at Huntington Toyota. Most importantly, David truly listens to what you want and tries to find the best match for you, he isn't trying to push a car that doesn't fit within your needs just because that car will yield him the greatest profit. Furthermore, the dealership is very accommodating and much of the staff stayed later than the posted hours just so I would be able to receive the car that same day, David even took the time to deliver the car to me hours after his shift at the dealer had ended. It's also noteworthy to add, the dealership offers complementary refreshments and some excellent cookies if you have a sweet tooth. All in all, it was a great experience and it makes driving the car that much enjoyable. Thank you David and Huntington Toyota.

Maintenance Service Really Great!!!

by from Huntington Station, NY |

Maintenance Service I had a really great experience with service writer Stephen Garguilo when he was a service writer. Now on this visit I found out that they have promoted him to Service Manager which he well deserved. Many times I came in without an appointment to have my oil changed and he made room for me and my car was serviced within the hour. If I had any problems they were promptly taken care of. Now that we have Stephen as the Service Manager I am sure I will never have any problems with my service. I recommend this dealer ship very much as all the members of the staff are wonderful to deal with. This is the most friendly dealership that I have ever had the opportunity to deal with. Hugh Barton Very Happy 2010 Prius Owner

2014 Toyota Avalon Purchase

by from Long Island, NY |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Avalon 2 weeks ago and the service provided by our salesperson, David Moon, was truly exceptional. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles and he ensured that we were well informed about the vehicle and finance aspects throughout the entire process. David and the team at the dealer made our experience seamless and pleasant... and the cookies in the office was an added bonus!

Excellent Service

by from Huntington Station NY |

David was very professional and at the same time sensitive to our family's needs. As a sales man his style was very welcoming as he did his best to get us a car within our budget. I will definitely be returning to this dealership because of David Moon.

Great Experience with Sales Person on 2014.5 Camry

by from East Northport, NY |

David Schweitzer was an exceptional sales person. He worked very hard to make a good deal for us. He is extremely knowledgeable about the car that we purchased and answered all of our questions very patiently. (And we had plenty). The transaction went very smoothly. It was such a pleasant experience to deal with David as he didn?t make us feel pressured about the purchase of our car. When we picked up our car he went through all the features so we would be familiar with the car before driving it. He also set up my phone to the car. The finance people were also wonderful and completed our transaction swiftly. I would highly recommend dealing with Huntington Toyota and sales person David Schweitzer.

Great Service

by from Commack NY |

I have been to many car dealers over the years and have never been made to feel so welcome and attended to anywhere. All of the staff were very pleasant and attended to all my needs. In a matter of 3 hrs i found the car i wanted, the staff went out of there way to get me the best finance rate possible and they delivered the car to me the same day. I will not go to any other dealer to purchase a car ever again.