Town & Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3156 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY 11756

New 866-818-2440
Used 866-818-2279
Service 877-232-9041

Customer Service is our #1 Priority!

I highly Recommend This Dealership and Personnel

by from wheatley heights ny |

I highly Recommend This Dealership and Personnel Both Marco Noto and Rich DeMott went out of their way to make my car buying experience a positive one. From my first conversation with Marco I could tell I was dealing with a professional that was truly interested in earning my business. He was totally prepared for me when I walked into the showroom and his sales process and delivery were excellent. Rich DeMott is a true finance pro. He was very thorough in explaining the lease financing procedure and there were no hidden agendas. I drove past at least two other Jeep dealerships to buy here. They hit all the right points;competitive price, choice of colors, and a comfortable environment in which do do business. I will definitely recommend Town and Country and Marco and Rich to my friends.

a great experience

by from Beacon |

Jim Stannish and Richard Demott worked with My wife and I buying a used vehicle. We want to say thank you for working with us to get us the best price possible. They made us feel comfortable. We left the dealership happy with our purchase. No buyer's remorse. It was worth the 2 hour drive to get there. We are happy to have had this experience with them and will definitely be back for future purchases.

Not good. Keep looking

by from N.Babylon, NY |

I am unsatisfied with my experience so far. I purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle 2 weeks ago. The weekend I bought it, I was stranded because my battery died. I had to pay $50.00 for a towing company to jump my car. I called on Monday because service is closed on weekends. I was told I could schedule for service if I wanted to. Really? After owning the car for 2 days? Meanwhile my battery dies every day so I had to buy a portable battery charger which cost $40.00. So far that is $90.00 I will never see again. This is supposed to be certified. When I bought the car the salesman I spoke to Jim said I would not need to bring the car in for service for 100,000 miles. Okay, bet he tells everyone that. Customer service is not great. Sorry is what I am always told. If I could I would cancel everything and look elsewhere. Service had my car for 2 days now. This is for a battery. How long does it take to change a battery? Now I am driving a loaner and paying for it daily. I'm just frustrated. I wish I never did business here. I was better off with my old car.

Sam Jammer

by from Sterling, Va |

I would not recomend this Dealership, They are not willing to wheel an deal and are hell bent on sticking to their cookie cutter mold for doing business. They are bad at returning calls too. The internet VIP Chris says they give great trade in value, Yuri, one of the salesmen says they just wholesale cars, so that means they pay you much less than the value so they can make money at the auction too, but in my case, the could have made double and turned the car faster then what I was going to purchase. I drove 200 miles to do a deal and they wouldn't do it. The would do nothing on price, nothing on trade in. They had the car 2-3 more months and dropped the car's price several times to were I was going to get it. But then the FEES, OMG! Darn near $2000 in fees. Also, when I went to test drive, they wer not going to let me drive it. The salesman Ed drove it off the lot and down the street we swithced seats. Crazy. I found a similar car a month later for less money better, trade (the sold my trade in a month too) in Pennsylvania and I was happy.

Customer service at its best!

by from East Meadow, NY |

There is only one experience better than buying our Jeeps at Town & Country in Levittown, NY; namely having them serviced by Town & Country's excellent Service Department under the direction of their Service Consultant, Jim Ingrassia. Mr. Ingrassia is the consummate professional. He has provided unparalleled customer support each and every visit since 2007. I find Mr. Ingrassia to be very knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and most importantly, trustworthy. We are currently a two-Jeep family; however, when the time comes for my next daughter to purchase her first car, I will not hesitate to direct her to the folks at Town and Country.

Excellent Experience easing Two Vehicles

by from Wantagh, NY |

We leased a Town & Country Minivan and a Jeep Patriot. Jason was extremely helpful and worked with us to find the two best vehicles in our price range that fit our lifestyle. We looked at several models and he patiently answered all our questions and pointed out features on each vehicle. We are EXTREMELY pleased with the two vehicles we leased. Rich in Financing helped us find a rate and price we could live with and took the time to go over our credit rating with detailed explanations. The entire process was streamlined and we couldn't be happier with the people we worked with. I highly recommend this dealership and especially the employees we worked with.

Quick and painless!!

by from Bethpage, NY |

I'm usually very leery about dealerships and their salesmen, especially being a newly single woman shopping for a car. I had the greatest experience here. Jim Stannish was a gentlemen. He was not your typical pushy salesman and he kept things very light and honest. From sitting with Jim to fill out the paperwork, to sitting with Steve Cottage to do the financials (which by the way he got me a fantastic rate, as i have poor credit), it was seamless. I had my vehicle in 1 day. They didn't make me wait around either. I look forward to future purchases with this dealership!! Thank you!!

Fantastic service

by from Wantagh, NY (Long Island) |

Fantastic service on warranty repairs when I needed it most! I've never been to this dealership, and hasn't purchased anything from them. One of cylinders on my Charger developed low compression and needed warranty work. I called their service dept., got on the phone with Steve who was very friendly, took down all my info, scheduled appointment sooner than another dealership. Brought the car in on Monday, and another friendly person Jim Ingrassia quickly processed me, and I was on my way. Jim was very friendly, and you can tell when a person genuinely wants to help, and make you happy with service - that was Jim. My car was ready on Thursday. No charge. No one tried to sell me anything. Jim even assured that the car was cleaned. If I knew about Town&Country I would've bought my Charger from them even though they are further away from me than another dealership. Fantastic experience! Friendly staff who wants to make their customers happy. Next time I need a car, I bring my business to you guys. Big THANK YOU!

Best Car Buying Experience/Customer for Life

by from Franklin Square, NY |

I just wanted to express my gratitude to Jim and Rich for making my car buying experience a true pleasure. This was my first time buying a car and they made it a stress free process. Jim was a great salesman who is far different then most salesman you run into in this business. He's not pushy, arrogant, or impatient. He acted like he was really there to help me find the car that I wanted and if I couldn't he would still wish me well. It's nice to know there is still a salesman out there who truly cares about the customer. I'm going to recommend him to anybody who's in the market for a car. When it came to crunching the numbers, Rich went out of his way to get me the best deal possible. He was great at going over all the numbers with me and the different options I had. He really put me at ease and I felt like I was talking to a friend I've known for years. I loved his easy going attitude. He made what could have been an overwhelming situation for me into a very nice experience. I would just like to thank both of these guys for helping me with the biggest purchase of my life so far and for putting me at ease. They're the best.

Very helpful and a pleasure to work with!

by from Hicksville, NY |

From the start London Lyons was a pleasure to work with and allowed us to take our time in making the final purchase decision. We worked with Rich Demott in figuring out the finance side of it all and he helped us out a great deal! Rich turned what could be the worst part of buying a car into one that was very knowledgeable for us. We will definitely be recommending this dealership to our family and friends.

It's all about the service

by from Plainview NY |

It's all about the service! I have bought a few cars from this dealership and I have had them take care of all my maintenance for years. I love that I receive regular monthly mailings informing me of specials and advice on when and how to take the best possible care of my cars. Right now I currently have a Chrysler 300C and my wife drives a Jeep Cherokee. No one likes having car troubles and when you do it can become quite burdensome on your life. I have had great service from Town & Country in-particularly Jim Ingrassia. I call Jim the miracle worker. He is always very friendly when I come into the shop with car problems and when they are serious he is my rock. His confidence in his abilities to take care of not just my cars but also my life concerns are above and beyond my past experiences with service centers. He has come through for me time and time again and I wanted to take this chance to praise him. There are many dealers in the area and some with just as good sales reputations but the one thing that keeps me buying my cars at Town & Country is Jims confidence in both his abilities and those who work under him. Thank you Jim and all the rest over at T&C Service. Dr. Philip Epstein