Town & Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3156 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY 11756

New 866-818-2440
Used 866-818-2279
Service 877-232-9041

Customer Service is our #1 Priority!

I highly Recommend This Dealership and Personnel

by from wheatley heights ny |

I highly Recommend This Dealership and Personnel Both Marco Noto and Rich DeMott went out of their way to make my car buying experience a positive one. From my first conversation with Marco I could tell I was dealing with a professional that was truly interested in earning my business. He was totally prepared for me when I walked into the showroom and his sales process and delivery were excellent. Rich DeMott is a true finance pro. He was very thorough in explaining the lease financing procedure and there were no hidden agendas. I drove past at least two other Jeep dealerships to buy here. They hit all the right points;competitive price, choice of colors, and a comfortable environment in which do do business. I will definitely recommend Town and Country and Marco and Rich to my friends.

It's all about the service

by from Plainview NY |

It's all about the service! I have bought a few cars from this dealership and I have had them take care of all my maintenance for years. I love that I receive regular monthly mailings informing me of specials and advice on when and how to take the best possible care of my cars. Right now I currently have a Chrysler 300C and my wife drives a Jeep Cherokee. No one likes having car troubles and when you do it can become quite burdensome on your life. I have had great service from Town & Country in-particularly Jim Ingrassia. I call Jim the miracle worker. He is always very friendly when I come into the shop with car problems and when they are serious he is my rock. His confidence in his abilities to take care of not just my cars but also my life concerns are above and beyond my past experiences with service centers. He has come through for me time and time again and I wanted to take this chance to praise him. There are many dealers in the area and some with just as good sales reputations but the one thing that keeps me buying my cars at Town & Country is Jims confidence in both his abilities and those who work under him. Thank you Jim and all the rest over at T&C Service. Dr. Philip Epstein

Bad service.

by from Levittown N.Y |

First new car so I don't have any others buying experiences to compare it to. When you buy a new car from them they include free oil changes . I thought wow great one less thing to worry about. Good luck however actually getting one. They refuse to schedule an appointment for an oil change and if your not there when the door opens at 7am sharp they can't fit you in and tell you if you can leave it with them all day they " might be able to get it" . After 3 failed attempts at the walk in oil change I'm fed up. Happy with the car but frustrated with service department. Bring to Westbury for service. Better hours and much more friendly.

A very Good Experiance

by from Hicksville ny |

Leased a new 2014 Town and Country from them. We work with Joe Weinstien who was just fantastic. He work very hard to help us find the right van and pricing as well. When all said and done we were right at where we wanted to be with the monthly payments. I look very much forward in the future of doing business with the (and hopefully very soon)

A+++ Experience, will go back again

by from Levittown, NY |

Overall A+ Experience An HONEST car sales representative? SHOCKER I know. But we found one at Town & Country. My wife and I wanted to lease a 2014 Chrysler 300 S and we WASTED 3 hours at Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge (do NOT go there, my review for that Godforsaken place will be posted on this site on 6/16/14, otherwise look for the review from "Jordan M" (that's me) on the Yelp page for Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge.) We were very discouraged after going to Westbury Chrysler, so we stopped at Town & Country (which is much closer to our home anyway) and immediately talked with their sales representative Scott Froehlich. Pure luck would have they had the exact model (minus the black wheels, I guess that's hard to find) Chrysler 300S AWD. Scott's quote (for a 39-month year lease) came $3900 UNDER the Westbury Heist- er, I mean Offer. (We're saving $100+ per month over the course of 39 months). Highly recommend Town & Country overall, an extra-high recommendation for Scott Froehlich. My only complaint (it's a relatively minor one) is the car was promised good to go by 12N on Monday, we had to wait an extra 3 hours because everything wasn't buttoned up. I would have rather heard 'Jordan, the car won't be ready until 3PM on Monday' instead. Granted, we signed the deal just 2 days earlier.

Rich the Magician

by from Massapequa, NY |

Rich the finance manager trully worked his magic for me in purchasing my new Dodge Charger RT. He took the time and presented me with the options that would best suit my needs, and he did his job well. I was pleasantly surprised with the numbers that he was able to work out, and the high level of customer service he exhibited throughout the process. I would highly reccommend him and this dealership if you are in the market for a Chrysler/Jeep? or Dodge.

New Car Sale Easy and Smooth

by from Levittown, NY |

From the beginning Bob was on my side in purchasing a new car. He walked me through a very lengthy process, all the while putting me at ease until we were able to make a deal where we were both satisfied and happy. Bob was a true professional and I would highly reccommend meeting with him if you are considering buying or leasing.

Amazing Service

by from Long Island, New York |

Amazing Staff Thanks to everyone at T&C especially Mr. DeMott. Richard was so easy to work with and such a gentleman. He made my wife and I feel so comfortable with everything on the financial end. Every dealership should be so lucky to have a true professional like Mr. Demott. Cant wait to lease another car with you guys!

Good Times

by from Huntington Station, NY |

Richard V. DeMott made the entire process smooth and simple. Very easy to work with and just an overall pleasure to be around. He asked us a few questions and before we knew it, we were approved and on our way to leasing our brand new Durango. Thanks again Richard for making our dream come true!

Great Durango

by from Long Island, NY |

Great Experience all around The experience my wife and had today at your dealership was top notch. From the moment we walked in to the moment we pulled away we were completely satisfied. Bob Linder was/is a class act. A true gentleman. Answered all of our questions in a professional and polite manner. The entire process was smooth and easy. Thanks again for everything! We love our brand new Dodge Durango!

Incredible Service

by from Levittown, New York |

As a first-time buyer, I was a bit nervous about buying a car. The sales associates, Youri, Sam, London and Jim all made me feel comfortable about buying my car. They were courteous and answered the tons of questions I had. When it came time to actually finance the car, Terrance was extremely helpful and accommodating. He made my car buying experience very easy. Pricing on the car was great for a pre-owned car with very low mileage. After comparing it on KBB, I knew that this was the place I was going to purchase my car from. I would recommend Town & Country Jeep to any car buyer. The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable about their products and the pricing is reasonable. I can guarantee that I will be buying my next car from Town & Country.