Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

3156 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY 11756

New 866-818-2440
Used 866-818-2279
Service 877-232-9041

Customer Service is our #1 Priority!

I highly Recommend This Dealership and Personnel

by from wheatley heights ny |

I highly Recommend This Dealership and Personnel Both Marco Noto and Rich DeMott went out of their way to make my car buying experience a positive one. From my first conversation with Marco I could tell I was dealing with a professional that was truly interested in earning my business. He was totally prepared for me when I walked into the showroom and his sales process and delivery were excellent. Rich DeMott is a true finance pro. He was very thorough in explaining the lease financing procedure and there were no hidden agendas. I drove past at least two other Jeep dealerships to buy here. They hit all the right points;competitive price, choice of colors, and a comfortable environment in which do do business. I will definitely recommend Town and Country and Marco and Rich to my friends.

comfortable to deal with!!

by from Long Island NY |

I Highly recommend this Dealership. As soon as we walked on the lot and Youri the salesman approached us we felt very comfortable. We were not pressured and He was very knowledgeable about the cars that we were looking at. My partner and I had gone to other dealers nearby and were very unhappy with the sales staff and their managers. Here at Town and Country, Youri and his co-workers could not have been more caring,friendly and helpful . My partner and I had Credit issues, myself was due to a bankruptcy and my partner had a low credit score. Linda in the financing department worked with Youri to get us into the car that we wanted with a low down payment and and manageable payments. From the time we walked on the lot to the time we drove away in our new car was less than 48 hours. Amazing staff and vehicle selection.

Very Bad Experience Town & Country, Levittown

by from Bellmore, NY |

I am not the type of person who writes negative reviews lightly but I feel that this one is well deserved, but you decide. I purchased a New 2015 Jeep Cherokee Overland Summit less than 10 days ago from Town & Country in Levittown. My sales rep Brian was very nice and said to contact him if I had any problems. 2 Days later my Jeep was making a horrible grating sound when accelerating. Upon telling service the car was 2 days old, they told me this did not matter, they had no loaner and recommended I schedule a visit the next week if I need a loaner even though I told them my concern about something really bad happening if I waited and it was the transmission. They seemed to care less of the newness of the car, my salesperson could not do anything further for me. I arranged to bring car in and fortunately they fixed the problem that same day. 9 days later my car would not start, I called Town & Country who said I had to call Chrysler?s roadside people. The towing guy arrived and said it was not the battery and he had to tow it. It was raining out and I wanted to exchange the key I had given him to the spare which did not have my other keys on it. He made me climb onto the flatbed to retrieve my key myself, I slipped and almost fell off his flatbed but he smirked and went back into the truck and left with my car. Service called me and said again they had no loaner car but would look at the care immediately. I was so aggravated at this time that I called Town & Country to speak to the manager. 2 hours later he had not called back and service had not called me so I called again asking for the GM, they would not put me thru to the GM but then gave me another manager who said there were only 2 of them working and they were busy. I explained my situation and felt I was getting any sympathy or consideration with my new vehicle considering I had to bring my new car in twice in 10 days, I even told him I was considering writing a review about my treatment. He gave me no sympathy but said he would call service and check on my car. It is past closing time 8PM and I have heard neither from service nor the manager, so I have no regrets about writing this. I would strongly recommend you not purchase a car from Town & Country!!!!!

Excellent experience and Service

by from Levittown, NY |

Our experience at Levittown Town and Country was excellent. The owner and staff did everything possible to assure my wife and I walked away with the best deal possible. With my wife and I expecting our 4th child in about 2 weeks they were tenacious about making us happy / comfortable rather than just trying to get another car/truck off their lot. They showed class throughout all the way down to a follow-up call two days later to see if we had the baby yet :-). Our experience at Town and Country was extraordinary and we can't Thank Tommy, Lisa, Vinny and Tom and the rest of their staff enough for their excellent service.

My Second Grand Cheokee from Town & Contry Jeep

by from Merrick, Ny |

This was my second Grand Cherokee from Town & Country. They are competitive in price and are very professional. Marco was very knowledgeable and made every effort to work with me on price. Also, Jim and the repair department are very friendly and accommodating. They really go out of their way to show their appreciation for your business. There are many dealerships but based on my experience I would not hesitate to recommend Town & Country.

Overall pleasant experience!

by from Brentwood, New York |

My father and I went shopping for a used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Town and Country Jeep was our first stop. Based off our research done at home online Town and Country Jeep had the best prices compared to all the local dealers. Jim Stannish was our salesmen and he was extremely friendly and helpful. We told him the price range I wanted to stay in and he looked through his inventory to see what Jeep would fit right in that price range with the best mileage. After finding the best vehicle that fit my criteria we took it for a test drive. This whole experience was very pleasant and we never felt rushed or pressured. Jim even told us to go home and think about it. He gave us his personal number so we could call him if we had any questions. We ended up going to westbury jeep the next day to see what they had to offer. Their prices didn't even come close to Town and Country Jeep. So we went back to Town and Country Jeep and ended up purchase the exact truck Jim had suggested from the start. After I decided this was going to be the truck I mentioned how I wished it was a push start and Jim said "that's no problem, I can get you a push start button for you". My dad mentioned that two tires didn't look so good and he said I'll reccomend they switch out the tires because he agreed that they looked a little worn. At the end of the day I had a push start as I wanted and two new tires. Rich helped us in the finance department. He gave us exact numbers of what everything would cost and what my monthly payment would be. He was also helpful and made the whole experience easy. Overall I had a good experience at Town and Country Jeep and would definitely recommend Jim and Rich to a friend in the future.

The brand new 2015 Jeep ran for 15 seconds

by from Wantagh, New York |

My Husband andI leased a 2015 Jeep Patriot 2 days ago. Started the Vehicle up yesterday for the first time, it ran for 5 seconds and went dead. I called my Sales Rep , Brian @ 7:30 in the morning and he answered his phone. He did all he could to assist us , but ultimately the vehicle had to be towed back to the Dealership. As of 4:00 pm yesterday the Service Manager advised my usband and I they were unable to find the problem, and would need to wait for Tech Support on Monday. He was apologetic, and advised he would contact us on Monday. I requested a Loner Vehicle and was told they had none. When I persisited, the manager advised me he would call me back. A short time later, he called back and advised me he had a vehicle for me. BOTTOM LINE....this is my written account of what has transpired in the last 2 days. I will reserve judgement for a final review.........

Great experience, great staff, great salesperson!

by from Wantagh, NY |

I came in to test drive the Durango, and Tom Bedia made it quick and simple. No pressure. I sat down with him to go over what I was looking for, and he not only found the vehicle I wanted, but also informed me of new options I was not aware of. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable during the process, and made negotiation simple and painless. I would not hesitate to recommend Tom, and Town & Country. He definitely went above and beyond to make the deal, and made me feel comfortable the whole time. The financing process was also extremely pleasant, with the staff taking all the time necessary to find the best rates and options for my purchase.

Professional, knowledgeable & pleasant

by from Seaford, NY |

My salesman, Tom Bedia, made the whole process informative and easy. Tom fully explained all facets of lease / purchase options and managed my trade-in in an honest and fair manner. Tom delivered the vehicle, as promised and personally accommodated my unique schedule. Town & Country staff's behavior made the process a pleasant one, in spite of the stress that normally accompanies a new car purchase / lease. I'm fully enjoying my new RAM Truck!

Great experience!

by from Seaford, NY |

Our salesman, Tom Bedia made our car buying experience an excellent one. He actually made the experience completely painless! We have bought many new cars through the years and this being our first experience at this dealership, it really was an enjoyable one because of Tom. It was actually happy and exciting throughout the entire process. Tom took the time too thoroughly go over all of our options and all of the details of the two models we were deciding upon. He let us know along the way how much time each step would take so we were fully aware of what to expect and his estimates were always accurate. He really was a pleasure to work with. We then were introduced to Richard DeMott to discuss our financing options. He too made our experience wonderful. What could have bee a painful process was extremly pleasant. Richard fully explained our options and actually found us an even better interest rate then we had planned on. He also explained all of the additional coverage plans available but with kindness and no pressure whatsoever. Thank you both for making our buying experience a great one!

Classic Used car Sales tactics

by from Wantagh |

Purchased a used Vehicle from their used car Department. I was strung along by lies that they were waiting for lien release. When in reality they had sold the vehicle to another dealership and had to repurchase it to the sell it to me, as evident on Car fax that i reran after sale. May not seem like a big deal but I specifically asked what delay was and I was lied to. This next one is partly my fault. Salesman stated vehicle had NAv and Bluetooth when I drove it. Since radio had icons and buttons for that I failed to check personally. But vehicle did not. Just all goes together, poor dishonest sales tactics. Use caution, you get what you pay for. "we are the cheapest"